|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of the following options, what do humans do best?
(a) Pick out cheaters in a social context.
(b) Gossip about friends and neighbors.
(c) Perform the same logical task in a non-social context.
(d) Pick out faithful people.
2. What is a powerful force that is influenced by and influences evolution?
(b) Individual thoughts.
(c) Sexual attraction.
3. In a landscape, what will boys pick out as being important?
4. What accusation does the author make against women?
(a) They enjoy adulterous affairs.
(b) They wish to spend all of a man's money.
(c) They like making men's lives difficult.
(d) They hate seeing men happy.
5. Incest is most prevalent between___________.
(a) Brothers and sisters.
(b) Mothers and sons.
(c) Uncles and nieces.
(d) Fathers and daughters.
6. Which type of women are the most attractive to men?
(a) Fatter women.
(b) Thinner women.
(c) Taller women.
(d) Kinder women.
7. New evidence suggests that much of human learning is developed through __________.
(c) Natural ability.
8. When do women tend to have affairs?
(a) When their mate is unfaithful.
(b) When their mate is gone for a long time.
(c) When they are the most fertile.
(d) When they are sad.
9. What combination do people find mostly attractive?
(a) Youth, fertility, and facial symmetry.
(d) Facial symmetry.
10. What is most male to male battle over in tribes?
11. Females are ______ more likely to have the right kind of orgasm and to become impregnated when unfaithful.
(a) 90 percent.
(b) 70 percent.
(c) 40 percent.
(d) 50 percent.
12. Differences hold ___________, regardless of race, ethnicity, or culture.
(b) All of the time.
(c) Only sometimes.
13. Homosexual men tend to be like __________ men and lesbians tend to be more like _______ women.
(a) Heterosexual; heterosexual.
(b) Homosexual; Homosexual.
(c) Heterosexual; homosexual.
(d) Homosexual; heterosexual.
14. What is in the true interest of a female in reproduction?
15. Throughout history, what has been a great reward for a leader?
(a) More ability to bring in food.
(b) Subjects that behave well.
(c) More land.
(d) More women to mate with.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, in the author's opinion, supports his assertions concerning a female's desires for reproduction?
2. Specifically, what did these rules mandate?
3. What type of male do women find the most attractive?
4. According to the author, what is a female version of pornography?
5. According to the author, why did humans develop intelligence?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)