|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, in the author's opinion, supports his assertions concerning a female's desires for reproduction?
(a) Studies that prove that women are unfaithful.
(b) Female physiology.
(c) Female thoughts.
(d) Female actions.
2. Throughout history, what has been a great reward for a leader?
(a) More ability to bring in food.
(b) More land.
(c) More women to mate with.
(d) Subjects that behave well.
3. In a landscape what will girls pick out as being important?
4. What is negative about having many females?
(a) Too many children are born.
(b) It is very expensive.
(c) They do not get along with each other.
(d) It is too time consuming.
5. New evidence suggests that much of human learning is developed through __________.
(a) Natural ability.
6. Human minds easily acquire new _____________, which is an advantage.
7. Men excrete far more sperm when they ________________.
(a) Suspect unfaithfullness in their wives or the wives have been gone for a while.
(b) Think their wives have been unfaithful.
(c) Have been threatened by another male's attractiveness.
(d) Their wives have been absent for a long time.
8. Male and female brains are different because of __________.
(a) The female's superiority.
(b) Sexual selection.
(c) The male's superiority.
(d) Natural selection
9. In the Middle Ages, the Catholic Church created many rules to prevent __________.
(a) Rulers from creating legitimate heirs.
(b) Rulers from creating too many subbordinates.
(c) Women from taking on important rules in society.
(d) Rulers from creating illegitimate heirs.
10. Why do women need men?
(a) To educate their children.
(b) To help raise and provide for their children.
(c) To continue making children.
(d) To be lifetime partners.
11. According to the author, why did humans develop intelligence?
(a) Sexual selection.
(b) Natural Selection.
(c) To work together and create better living surroundings.
(d) Survival of the fittest.
12. What seems to be partially the result of genetics?
(a) The ability to distinguish easily between objects.
(b) The ability to see whole objects distinctly.
(c) The ability to see certain objects as whole.
(d) The ability to distinguish easily between objects and to see certain objects as whole.
13. What would the author like us to believe concerning nature versus nurture?
(a) The two compete.
(b) Nurture is more influential than nature.
(c) Instead of being competitive, the two are complementary to each other.
(d) Nature is more influential than nurture.
14. Which type of women are the most attractive to men?
(a) Thinner women.
(b) Fatter women.
(c) Taller women.
(d) Kinder women.
15. Differences hold ___________, regardless of race, ethnicity, or culture.
(a) All of the time.
(c) Only sometimes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In a landscape, what will boys pick out as being important?
2. When was polygamy stamped out?
3. What determines whether a child is French or English speaking?
4. Our notions of beauty do not seem to be _________.
5. How did males evolve?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)