|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, in the author's opinion, supports his assertions concerning a female's desires for reproduction?
(a) Female thoughts.
(b) Female actions.
(c) Female physiology.
(d) Studies that prove that women are unfaithful.
2. What was a natural human situation in many early societies?
(a) Natural selection.
(b) Biological selection.
3. What accusation does the author make against women?
(a) They wish to spend all of a man's money.
(b) They like making men's lives difficult.
(c) They hate seeing men happy.
(d) They enjoy adulterous affairs.
4. In most species, what do many females mostly prefer in males?
(a) A male that promises to stay around.
(b) External factors, like male attractiveness.
(c) The ability to keep her safe.
5. What are the interests of most males?
(a) Taking care of their mate and offspring.
(b) Being faithful to one female.
(c) Being a good father.
(d) Impregnating as many women as possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Is attractiveness always the only criteria for mate selection?
2. What is the solution of the individually rational genes?
3. Natural selection is a prerequisite of __________.
4. What will happen to create more female babies in Chinese and Indian societies?
5. When it is difficult or costly for female birds to choose males, females will choose ___________.
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)