|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although it becomes clear that sex is necessary to avoid parasites, what question remains?
(a) How sex works.
(b) Whether or not sex is the best way to reproduce.
(c) Why people enjoy sex.
(d) Why sex works the way it does.
2. What have scientists discovered about sexual reproduction versus asexual reproduction?
(a) Asexual reproduction allows an individual to spread its gene over a large population.
(b) Asexual reproduction is easier.
(c) Sexual reproduction allows an individual to spread its gene over a large population.
(d) Sexual reproduction is easier.
3. What animals are only interested in exclusive fidelity?
4. What is the lottery theory?
(a) Sexual reproduction is the riskiest way for humans to reproduce.
(b) It is more advantageous for humans to asexually reproduce.
(c) Organisms in densely populated areas survive better.
(d) Sexual reproduction allows for a smaller number of very exceptional offspring.
5. What accounts for far more deaths than other predators or environmental occurrences?
(a) Death and destruction.
(b) Killing ones own organisms.
(c) Parasites and diseases.
Short Answer Questions
1. What have mound building skills become?
2. Most modern societies are _________.
3. How do organisms compete during evolution?
4. To women, attractiveness in a male signifies _____________.
5. How did males evolve?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)