|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a natural human situation in many early societies?
(c) Biological selection.
(d) Natural selection.
2. What are transposons?
(a) Weaker genes.
(c) Out law genes.
3. What have anthropologists found to be a universal characteristic of humans across different cultures?
4. What animals are only interested in exclusive fidelity?
5. What does the story in Chapter 5 prove for the author?
(a) How male support continues the species.
(b) Ideal mating conditions are rare.
(c) An example of sexual, rather than natural selection.
(d) Producing offspring is the goal of all mammals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What accusation does the author make against women?
2. What is lekking?
3. How does evolution work?
4. How do women prefer to live with men?
5. What is negative about having many females?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)