|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the females of this same group prefer?
(a) Intelligent males.
(b) Males who are attractive.
(c) Well-built mounds, instead of poorly constructed mounds.
(d) Males that will take care of them.
2. What is the primary part in sexual reproduction?
(a) Combining all genes.
(b) Combining and outcrossing genes.
(c) Killing genes that are not yours.
(d) Outcrossing genes.
3. What, in the author's opinion, supports his assertions concerning a female's desires for reproduction?
(a) Female actions.
(b) Female physiology.
(c) Female thoughts.
(d) Studies that prove that women are unfaithful.
4. What animals are only interested in exclusive fidelity?
5. When do women tend to have affairs?
(a) When they are the most fertile.
(b) When their mate is unfaithful.
(c) When their mate is gone for a long time.
(d) When they are sad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does sex do to the genome of humans and other organisms?
2. Why do genes exist?
3. How do species outwit killer viruses?
4. Who developed the Red Queen theory?
5. What genders are not always needed?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)