|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do males want in sexual partners?
(a) A spontaneous female.
(b) A good mother.
(c) An attractive female.
(d) A very young female.
2. Why does the author think that there is now so much monogamy in humans?
(a) Males and females want to focus on one set of children.
(b) Man's competitor in the sexual arms race (women) want it.
(c) It is much less expensive.
(d) It is easier to be in a relationship with one person.
3. Who cannot compete with males?
(c) Other males.
(d) Masculine females.
4. What modern day society sometime practices polygamy?
(d) Extreme Mormonism.
5. Throughout history, what has been a great reward for a leader?
(a) More women to mate with.
(b) More land.
(c) Subjects that behave well.
(d) More ability to bring in food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gender contains all cytoplasmic genes?
2. What do scientists want to discover about genetic mixing?
3. What was a natural human situation in many early societies?
4. Ever since _____________ in the late 19th century, scientists have understood that all life forms are a product of biological evolution.
5. In many tribes, __________ of the population have lost family members to murder.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)