|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the male to female ratio?
2. Males are interested in increasing the _________ of sexual partners whereas women are interested in increasing the ________ of sexual partners.
(a) Quality, number.
(b) Number, quality.
(c) Percentage, number.
(d) Number, percentage.
3. What do male primates do to their female's children who are not also their children?
(a) Ignore the children who are not their own.
(b) Kill the children that are not their own.
(c) Take care of all the children.
(d) Kill the female for having children from another mate.
4. Through sexual reproduction, what are offspring dealt?
(a) Genes too similar to their parents.
(b) Weak and strong genes.
(c) Weak genes.
(d) A different bag of genes from their parents.
5. In the Middle Ages, the Catholic Church created many rules to prevent __________.
(a) Rulers from creating illegitimate heirs.
(b) Rulers from creating too many subbordinates.
(c) Rulers from creating legitimate heirs.
(d) Women from taking on important rules in society.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ever since _____________ in the late 19th century, scientists have understood that all life forms are a product of biological evolution.
2. What do the females of this same group prefer?
3. How do males harm themselves?
4. What is in the true interest of a female in reproduction?
5. What are transposons?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)