|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the solution of the individually rational genes?
2. Why is the Vicar of Bray theory flawed?
(a) It sees evolution as the goal of an organisim.
(b) It was made up by someone who is not a scientist.
(c) It has been proven wrong over the centuries.
(d) It does not take sexual reproduction into account.
3. What do genes seek through the actions of the bodies that contain them?
(c) To be upgraded.
4. Through sexual reproduction, what are offspring dealt?
(a) A different bag of genes from their parents.
(b) Weak genes.
(c) Genes too similar to their parents.
(d) Weak and strong genes.
5. According to the author and other research, who should have a better evolutionary outcome?
(a) Asexual reproduction.
(b) Same-sex Reproduction.
(c) Asexual and Sexual Reproduction.
(d) Sexual Reproduction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Most modern societies are _________.
2. Why do genes exist?
3. What does the story in Chapter 5 prove for the author?
4. What accounts for far more deaths than other predators or environmental occurrences?
5. What animals are only interested in exclusive fidelity?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)