|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of scientists concentrating on why humans are the way they are, they should concentrate on _________.
(a) How they got to be the way they are.
(b) A way to study humans without them knowing.
(c) Where humans live.
(d) Why humans are the way they are.
2. What gender contains all cytoplasmic genes?
(b) Males and Females.
3. What are transposons?
(c) Out law genes.
(d) Weaker genes.
4. What have scientists discovered about sexual reproduction versus asexual reproduction?
(a) Asexual reproduction is easier.
(b) Sexual reproduction is easier.
(c) Asexual reproduction allows an individual to spread its gene over a large population.
(d) Sexual reproduction allows an individual to spread its gene over a large population.
5. What are the human female's interest concerning reproduction and mating?
(a) They want an ideal husband.
(b) Women only want many partners to make the best babies.
(c) Ideal husband for reproduction and reproductive partners on the sly.
(d) Females do not want to have babies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do species outwit killer viruses?
2. According to the author and other research, who should have a better evolutionary outcome?
3. What is the main focus of the novel?
4. The gender ratio is ___________ as an evolutionary pressure in humans.
5. How do women prefer to live with men?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)