|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the male to female ratio?
2. Why is the Vicar of Bray theory flawed?
(a) It does not take sexual reproduction into account.
(b) It has been proven wrong over the centuries.
(c) It was made up by someone who is not a scientist.
(d) It sees evolution as the goal of an organisim.
3. What is the solution of the individually rational genes?
4. Males are interested in increasing the _________ of sexual partners whereas women are interested in increasing the ________ of sexual partners.
(a) Number, percentage.
(b) Number, quality.
(c) Quality, number.
(d) Percentage, number.
5. Who directly advocated for polygamy in early societies?
(a) Religious groups.
(b) Pagan groups.
(c) Kings and queens.
(d) Government groups.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who created the tangled bank theory?
2. In 1970, __________ argued that the individual is merely a container for genes.
3. What is the chief competitor to the tangled bank theory and lottery theory?
4. What is in the true interest of a female in reproduction?
5. What is the main focus of the novel?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)