|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Zahavi, a scientist, theorize about reproduction mating?
(a) Male attractiveness hurts a male's ability to survive.
(b) Female attractiveness signals the male's ability to survive.
(c) Female attractiveness hurts a male's ability to survive.
(d) Male attractiveness signals the male's ability to survive.
2. How does Chapter 2 begin?
(a) An explanation of sexual reproduction.
(b) With a fictional account of a Martian visitor.
(c) Information about the author.
(d) With diagrams.
3. In 1970, __________ argued that the individual is merely a container for genes.
(a) Richard Dawkins.
(b) Jean-Baptiste Lamarck.
(c) Charles Darwin.
(d) Russel Wallace.
4. What genders are not always needed?
5. Of course, both males and females have a (an) ________ to deceive the other sex to promote their own attractiveness.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is maleness a reproductive advantage?
2. What happens if a virus attacks a population of clones?
3. How does evolution work?
4. What kind of study does evolution become?
5. What can a psychiatrist expect to find in all people?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)