|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main focus of the novel?
(a) To understand the advances in same-sex reproduction.
(b) To study asexual reproduction.
(c) Parts of human nature are products of sexual selection.
(d) To compare sexual and asexual reproduction.
2. What are out law genes?
(a) Genes which cannot be passed down.
(b) Genes that will definitely be passed down.
(c) Genes that are weak.
(d) Genes that act like viruses and hijack chromosones.
3. In the author's opinion, what is not the primary goal of an organism?
(c) Killing one another.
4. In most species, what do many females mostly prefer in males?
(a) The ability to keep her safe.
(b) A male that promises to stay around.
(c) External factors, like male attractiveness.
5. According to the author and other research, who should have a better evolutionary outcome?
(a) Asexual and Sexual Reproduction.
(b) Asexual reproduction.
(c) Sexual Reproduction.
(d) Same-sex Reproduction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gender contains all cytoplasmic genes?
2. Of course, both males and females have a (an) ________ to deceive the other sex to promote their own attractiveness.
3. What have mound building skills become?
4. Sexual reproduction is ___________ to keep the parasites and diseases off guard by creating new variations through each generation.
5. How does Chapter 5 begin?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)