|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author and other research, who should have a better evolutionary outcome?
(a) Asexual reproduction.
(b) Sexual Reproduction.
(c) Asexual and Sexual Reproduction.
(d) Same-sex Reproduction.
2. What are transposons?
(c) Out law genes.
(d) Weaker genes.
3. Lower class individuals tend to have _________.
(a) More babies.
(b) Female babies.
(c) Male babies.
(d) Less babies.
4. What type of civilization do the New Guinea tribes have?
(b) Hunter gatherers.
(c) Democratic governments.
5. Who created the tangled bank theory?
(a) Graham Bell.
(b) Richard Dawkins.
(c) Charles Darwin.
(d) Leigh Van Valen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Are individuals involved in evolution aware of the choices they are making?
2. What does sex do to the genome of humans and other organisms?
3. Why is the Vicar of Bray theory flawed?
4. To women, attractiveness in a male signifies _____________.
5. How does Chapter 2 begin?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)