|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the chief competitor to the tangled bank theory and lottery theory?
(a) The King's Theory.
(b) The Blue Book Theory.
(c) The tangled bank and lottery theory have no competition.
(d) The Red Queen Theory.
2. What is the male to female ratio?
3. What are out law genes?
(a) Genes that act like viruses and hijack chromosones.
(b) Genes that are weak.
(c) Genes which cannot be passed down.
(d) Genes that will definitely be passed down.
4. What is the Vicar of Bray hypothesis?
(a) Sexual reproduction provides rapid speed of evolution.
(b) Sexual reproduction should not exist.
(c) Same-sex reproduction must be understood to understand sexual reproduction.
(d) Asexual reproduction provides rapid speed of evolution.
5. How do organisms compete during evolution?
(a) They try to kill one another so that they might live.
(b) They kill their prey and one another to be the last person standing.
(c) They compete with each other to pass down more genes to the next generation.
(d) They kill their prey to ensure their survivors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can a psychiatrist expect to find in all people?
2. How do species outwit killer viruses?
3. From a biologist's point of view, sexual reproduction is more _________ than asexual reproduction.
4. In which cultures are male babies especially prized?
5. Is attractiveness always the only criteria for mate selection?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)