|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sexual reproduction benefits _____________.
(a) Only humans, not other organisms.
(b) No one.
(c) One member of the same organism versus another member of that same organisim.
2. The gender ratio is ___________ as an evolutionary pressure in humans.
3. What is the solution of the individually rational genes?
4. Who cannot compete with males?
(c) Masculine females.
(d) Other males.
5. Organisms that reproduce sexually will pass immunity or defenses down to whom?
(a) No one.
(b) Their descendants.
(c) Their spouses.
(d) Their friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do species outwit killer viruses?
2. What is the bdelloid rotifer?
3. In the author's opinion, what is not the primary goal of an organism?
4. In which cultures are male babies especially prized?
5. Ever since _____________ in the late 19th century, scientists have understood that all life forms are a product of biological evolution.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)