|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The gender ratio is ___________ as an evolutionary pressure in humans.
2. Who created the tangled bank theory?
(a) Charles Darwin.
(b) Graham Bell.
(c) Richard Dawkins.
(d) Leigh Van Valen.
3. What does sex do to the genome of humans and other organisms?
(a) Causes too much risk in the genes.
(b) Decreases randomness of the genome.
(c) Increases randomness of the genome.
(d) Makes stronger genes.
4. What is the main focus of the novel?
(a) To study asexual reproduction.
(b) To compare sexual and asexual reproduction.
(c) Parts of human nature are products of sexual selection.
(d) To understand the advances in same-sex reproduction.
5. If there are too many males, it will eventually be better to be a ____________.
(a) Female or male.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do organisms that reproduce end up with for offspring?
2. What do genes seek through the actions of the bodies that contain them?
3. What happens if a virus attacks a population of clones?
4. At the end of Chapter 3, what does the author say will be explored in the next chapter?
5. What are out law genes?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)