|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the male to female ratio?
2. What does being fast allow for a gazelle to do?
(a) The gazelle is never caught and it throws off the balance of the environment.
(b) The gazelle gets caught.
(c) It is able to always kill its prey.
(d) The fast gazelle survives and reproduces, thus spreading its genes.
3. What is the continuous arms race that occurs between organisms?
(a) People will try to kill one another so that their genes may carry on.
(b) Once an advantage is gained, the loser will adapt to negate the advantage.
(c) World War II.
(d) No one can catch up.
4. Why is the Vicar of Bray theory flawed?
(a) It sees evolution as the goal of an organisim.
(b) It was made up by someone who is not a scientist.
(c) It does not take sexual reproduction into account.
(d) It has been proven wrong over the centuries.
5. What genders are not always needed?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do species outwit killer viruses?
2. How does evolution work?
3. What is the main focus of the novel?
4. Lower class individuals tend to have _________.
5. Sexual reproduction benefits _____________.
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)