|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do males harm themselves?
(a) Uneasy violence.
(c) Uneasy violence and status games.
(d) Status games.
2. When is maleness a reproductive advantage?
(a) In polygamous groups, such as monkeys.
(b) In homosexual relationships.
(c) In monogamous relationships.
(d) All the time, no matter what the relationship.
3. How do organisms compete during evolution?
(a) They try to kill one another so that they might live.
(b) They compete with each other to pass down more genes to the next generation.
(c) They kill their prey and one another to be the last person standing.
(d) They kill their prey to ensure their survivors.
4. Who created the tangled bank theory?
(a) Richard Dawkins.
(b) Graham Bell.
(c) Leigh Van Valen.
(d) Charles Darwin.
5. Who has solutions concerning genetics?
(a) Doctors and scientists.
(b) Molecular biologists and geneticists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main focus of the novel?
2. In humans, what does evolution rely on?
3. Who developed the Red Queen theory?
4. What do scientists want to discover about genetic mixing?
5. To understand human nature, what must we understand?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)