|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From a biologist's point of view, sexual reproduction is more _________ than asexual reproduction.
2. What is the male to female ratio?
3. High status individuals tend to have __________.
(a) Less babies.
(b) Male babies.
(c) No babies.
(d) Female babies.
4. Instead of scientists concentrating on why humans are the way they are, they should concentrate on _________.
(a) Why humans are the way they are.
(b) How they got to be the way they are.
(c) Where humans live.
(d) A way to study humans without them knowing.
5. Sexual reproduction benefits _____________.
(a) No one.
(b) One member of the same organism versus another member of that same organisim.
(c) Only humans, not other organisms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Are sexually reproducing organisms able to compete with asexually reproducing organisms?
2. What have scientists discovered about sexual reproduction versus asexual reproduction?
3. What do organisms that reproduce end up with for offspring?
4. In an attempt to "outwit" these killers, organisms engage in _____________.
5. What accounts for far more deaths than other predators or environmental occurrences?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)