|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thinking that male and female brains are different is often thought to be_______.
2. What will happen to create more female babies in Chinese and Indian societies?
(a) There will be less births overall.
(b) Virgin births will happen to adjust and make more female babies.
(c) There will be more births overall.
(d) More boys will be born, because it is what people want.
3. Why does this organism present a mystery to the question of reproduction?
(a) The organism decided to self replicate.
(b) It is extinct and cannot be studied.
(c) The organism gave up sexual reproduction.
(d) It kills other organisms that participate in it.
4. What are out law genes?
(a) Genes which cannot be passed down.
(b) Genes that are weak.
(c) Genes that act like viruses and hijack chromosones.
(d) Genes that will definitely be passed down.
5. What is the solution of the individually rational genes?
Short Answer Questions
1. In most species, what do many females mostly prefer in males?
2. Who has solutions concerning genetics?
3. Are sexually reproducing organisms able to compete with asexually reproducing organisms?
4. When was polygamy stamped out?
5. In the Middle Ages, the Catholic Church created many rules to prevent __________.
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)