Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Our ideas of attractiveness and our sexual inclinations seem to be _________.
(a) Proven wrong by biology.
(c) Widespread and designed by evolution.
(d) Errors in judgement.
2. Males are interested in increasing the _________ of sexual partners whereas women are interested in increasing the ________ of sexual partners.
(a) Number, quality.
(b) Quality, number.
(c) Percentage, number.
(d) Number, percentage.
3. Who created the tangled bank theory?
(a) Leigh Van Valen.
(b) Graham Bell.
(c) Richard Dawkins.
(d) Charles Darwin.
4. What are transposons?
(a) Out law genes.
(c) Weaker genes.
5. When is maleness a reproductive advantage?
(a) In homosexual relationships.
(b) All the time, no matter what the relationship.
(c) In monogamous relationships.
(d) In polygamous groups, such as monkeys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of success does evolution care about?
2. Why does this organism present a mystery to the question of reproduction?
3. What does sex do to the genome of humans and other organisms?
4. Unlike other primates, humans do not publicly display their __________.
5. Homosexual men tend to be like __________ men and lesbians tend to be more like _______ women.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)