|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Throughout history, what has been a great reward for a leader?
(a) More women to mate with.
(b) More ability to bring in food.
(c) Subjects that behave well.
(d) More land.
2. In Chapter 5, the animals are unsure of _____________.
(a) The male knowing if the egg is his.
(b) Passing desirable genes to offspring.
(c) What their mate thinks of them.
(d) Being able to find a suitable mate.
3. What was a natural human situation in many early societies?
(b) Biological selection.
(c) Natural selection.
4. What genders are not always needed?
5. What is the "good genes" theory?
(a) Smart people are attracted to other smart people.
(b) More attractive males will produce beautiful children.
(c) More attractive people make smart people.
(d) Beautiful children are evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the male to female ratio?
2. What have mound building skills become?
3. Organisms that reproduce sexually will pass immunity or defenses down to whom?
4. What happens if a virus attacks a population of clones?
5. High status individuals tend to have __________.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)