|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. High status individuals tend to have __________.
(a) Female babies.
(b) Male babies.
(c) Less babies.
(d) No babies.
2. Although it becomes clear that sex is necessary to avoid parasites, what question remains?
(a) Why sex works the way it does.
(b) How sex works.
(c) Whether or not sex is the best way to reproduce.
(d) Why people enjoy sex.
3. What does sex do to the genome of humans and other organisms?
(a) Increases randomness of the genome.
(b) Makes stronger genes.
(c) Decreases randomness of the genome.
(d) Causes too much risk in the genes.
4. Who directly advocated for polygamy in early societies?
(a) Government groups.
(b) Pagan groups.
(c) Kings and queens.
(d) Religious groups.
5. The gender ratio is ___________ as an evolutionary pressure in humans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animals are only interested in exclusive fidelity?
2. What are transposons?
3. What are the interests of most males?
4. How do males harm themselves?
5. "The first is that all of human behavior is ______ and hence, biological evolution will have little effect on the next generation."
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)