|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the lottery theory?
(a) It is more advantageous for humans to asexually reproduce.
(b) Organisms in densely populated areas survive better.
(c) Sexual reproduction is the riskiest way for humans to reproduce.
(d) Sexual reproduction allows for a smaller number of very exceptional offspring.
2. According to the author and other research, who should have a better evolutionary outcome?
(a) Asexual and Sexual Reproduction.
(b) Asexual reproduction.
(c) Sexual Reproduction.
(d) Same-sex Reproduction.
3. What is the bdelloid rotifer?
(a) A type of animal that produces asexually.
(b) A genetically engineered organism.
(c) A microscopic animal that can live in any kind of water.
(d) An organism that lacks certain genes.
4. "The first is that all of human behavior is ______ and hence, biological evolution will have little effect on the next generation."
5. What animals are only interested in exclusive fidelity?
Short Answer Questions
1. In an attempt to "outwit" these killers, organisms engage in _____________.
2. High status individuals tend to have __________.
3. Who created the tangled bank theory?
4. Why do genes exist?
5. How does Chapter 2 begin?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)