|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the females of this same group prefer?
(a) Males that will take care of them.
(b) Well-built mounds, instead of poorly constructed mounds.
(c) Intelligent males.
(d) Males who are attractive.
2. What is the lottery theory?
(a) Sexual reproduction is the riskiest way for humans to reproduce.
(b) Organisms in densely populated areas survive better.
(c) It is more advantageous for humans to asexually reproduce.
(d) Sexual reproduction allows for a smaller number of very exceptional offspring.
3. High status individuals tend to have __________.
(a) Less babies.
(b) No babies.
(c) Male babies.
(d) Female babies.
4. What are out law genes?
(a) Genes that act like viruses and hijack chromosones.
(b) Genes that will definitely be passed down.
(c) Genes which cannot be passed down.
(d) Genes that are weak.
5. What are the interests of most males?
(a) Being a good father.
(b) Impregnating as many women as possible.
(c) Being faithful to one female.
(d) Taking care of their mate and offspring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cannot compete with males?
2. What will happen to create more female babies in Chinese and Indian societies?
3. What is lekking?
4. How does Chapter 2 begin?
5. Sexual reproduction benefits _____________.
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)