|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animals are only interested in exclusive fidelity?
2. What have mound building skills become?
(a) A reproductive skill.
(b) A coveted skill.
(d) A survival technique.
3. When is maleness a reproductive advantage?
(a) In homosexual relationships.
(b) In polygamous groups, such as monkeys.
(c) All the time, no matter what the relationship.
(d) In monogamous relationships.
4. In most species, what do many females mostly prefer in males?
(a) A male that promises to stay around.
(c) The ability to keep her safe.
(d) External factors, like male attractiveness.
5. Who directly advocated for polygamy in early societies?
(a) Government groups.
(b) Kings and queens.
(c) Pagan groups.
(d) Religious groups.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do males harm themselves?
2. Sexual reproduction is ___________ to keep the parasites and diseases off guard by creating new variations through each generation.
3. What do organisms that reproduce end up with for offspring?
4. Of course, both males and females have a (an) ________ to deceive the other sex to promote their own attractiveness.
5. Who developed the Red Queen theory?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)