|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who directly advocated for polygamy in early societies?
(a) Government groups.
(b) Pagan groups.
(c) Kings and queens.
(d) Religious groups.
2. Organisms that reproduce sexually will pass immunity or defenses down to whom?
(a) Their descendants.
(b) Their friends.
(c) No one.
(d) Their spouses.
3. Of course, both males and females have a (an) ________ to deceive the other sex to promote their own attractiveness.
4. Most modern societies are _________.
5. What have mound building skills become?
(a) A survival technique.
(c) A reproductive skill.
(d) A coveted skill.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what story of tragedy does the author tell?
2. What is negative about having many females?
3. What is one way of good gene replication that the author mentions?
4. Sexual reproduction is ___________ to keep the parasites and diseases off guard by creating new variations through each generation.
5. Who created the tangled bank theory?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)