|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the solution of the individually rational genes?
2. According to the author and other research, who should have a better evolutionary outcome?
(a) Same-sex Reproduction.
(b) Asexual and Sexual Reproduction.
(c) Asexual reproduction.
(d) Sexual Reproduction.
3. What is the Vicar of Bray hypothesis?
(a) Sexual reproduction provides rapid speed of evolution.
(b) Sexual reproduction should not exist.
(c) Same-sex reproduction must be understood to understand sexual reproduction.
(d) Asexual reproduction provides rapid speed of evolution.
4. What is in the true interest of a female in reproduction?
5. What does being fast allow for a gazelle to do?
(a) The gazelle is never caught and it throws off the balance of the environment.
(b) The fast gazelle survives and reproduces, thus spreading its genes.
(c) The gazelle gets caught.
(d) It is able to always kill its prey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do males want in sexual partners?
2. What do scientists want to discover about genetic mixing?
3. Who cannot compete with males?
4. Men seem to have an insatiable desire for this.
5. In which cultures are male babies especially prized?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)