|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have scientists discovered about sexual reproduction versus asexual reproduction?
(a) Sexual reproduction is easier.
(b) Asexual reproduction is easier.
(c) Sexual reproduction allows an individual to spread its gene over a large population.
(d) Asexual reproduction allows an individual to spread its gene over a large population.
2. Who has solutions concerning genetics?
(a) Doctors and scientists.
(b) Molecular biologists and geneticists.
3. What do males want in sexual partners?
(a) A spontaneous female.
(b) An attractive female.
(c) A good mother.
(d) A very young female.
4. Sexual reproduction benefits _____________.
(a) One member of the same organism versus another member of that same organisim.
(b) No one.
(d) Only humans, not other organisms.
5. Is attractiveness always the only criteria for mate selection?
(a) No, only when selection is plentiful.
(b) No, females like important mates.
(c) Yes, females don't like ugly people.
(d) Yes, females are shallow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the male to female ratio?
2. How does Chapter 2 begin?
3. What is lekking?
4. Sexual reproduction is ___________ to keep the parasites and diseases off guard by creating new variations through each generation.
5. Most modern societies are _________.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)