|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "The first is that all of human behavior is ______ and hence, biological evolution will have little effect on the next generation."
2. Males are interested in increasing the _________ of sexual partners whereas women are interested in increasing the ________ of sexual partners.
(a) Quality, number.
(b) Percentage, number.
(c) Number, quality.
(d) Number, percentage.
3. According to the author and other research, who should have a better evolutionary outcome?
(a) Asexual reproduction.
(b) Asexual and Sexual Reproduction.
(c) Same-sex Reproduction.
(d) Sexual Reproduction.
4. What are the interests of most males?
(a) Taking care of their mate and offspring.
(b) Being faithful to one female.
(c) Being a good father.
(d) Impregnating as many women as possible.
5. What is the tangled bank theory?
(a) Sexual reproduction is the riskiest way for humans to reproduce.
(b) It is more advantageous for humans to asexually produce.
(c) Sexual reproduction allows for a smaller number of very exceptional offspring.
(d) Different organisms in an environment saturated with similar organisms have a greater likelihood of survival.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is most male to male battle over in tribes?
2. How does Chapter 5 begin?
3. What do males want in sexual partners?
4. What happens if a virus attacks a population of clones?
5. Are individuals involved in evolution aware of the choices they are making?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)