|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Throughout history, what has been a great reward for a leader?
(a) More women to mate with.
(b) More land.
(c) More ability to bring in food.
(d) Subjects that behave well.
2. Why do genes exist?
(a) They pass viruses down.
(b) They are used to carry DNA mappings.
(c) They insure that the species survives.
(d) They are the descendants of previous genes.
3. The gender ratio is ___________ as an evolutionary pressure in humans.
4. Are individuals involved in evolution aware of the choices they are making?
(a) Fifty per cent of the time.
(d) Ten per cent of the time.
5. In the author's opinion, what is not the primary goal of an organism?
(b) Killing one another.
Short Answer Questions
1. What genders are not always needed?
2. What animals are only interested in exclusive fidelity?
3. Who has solutions concerning genetics?
4. What is in the true interest of a female in reproduction?
5. If there are too many males, it will eventually be better to be a ____________.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)