|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do species outwit killer viruses?
(a) Splitting cells.
(b) Sexual reproduction.
(c) Asexual reproduction.
(d) With their brains.
2. What have scientists discovered about sexual reproduction versus asexual reproduction?
(a) Asexual reproduction allows an individual to spread its gene over a large population.
(b) Asexual reproduction is easier.
(c) Sexual reproduction allows an individual to spread its gene over a large population.
(d) Sexual reproduction is easier.
3. Why does this organism present a mystery to the question of reproduction?
(a) It is extinct and cannot be studied.
(b) The organism decided to self replicate.
(c) It kills other organisms that participate in it.
(d) The organism gave up sexual reproduction.
4. Of course, both males and females have a (an) ________ to deceive the other sex to promote their own attractiveness.
5. Men seem to have an insatiable desire for this.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the primary part in sexual reproduction?
2. What does the story in Chapter 5 prove for the author?
3. Natural selection is a prerequisite of __________.
4. What was the 16th century cleric known for besides his scientific theories?
5. What is the continuous arms race that occurs between organisms?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)