|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. High status individuals tend to have __________.
(a) Less babies.
(b) No babies.
(c) Female babies.
(d) Male babies.
2. How does Chapter 2 begin?
(a) With a fictional account of a Martian visitor.
(b) Information about the author.
(c) An explanation of sexual reproduction.
(d) With diagrams.
3. What genders are not always needed?
4. What is the primary part in sexual reproduction?
(a) Killing genes that are not yours.
(b) Outcrossing genes.
(c) Combining all genes.
(d) Combining and outcrossing genes.
5. What modern day society sometime practices polygamy?
(c) Extreme Mormonism.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 3, what does the author say will be explored in the next chapter?
2. What is the Vicar of Bray hypothesis?
3. Males are interested in increasing the _________ of sexual partners whereas women are interested in increasing the ________ of sexual partners.
4. How does Chapter 5 begin?
5. What did Zahavi, a scientist, theorize about reproduction mating?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)