|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, what is a female version of pornography?
(a) Telling stories about their sexual lives.
(b) Romance novels.
(c) Female pornography.
2. Thinking that male and female brains are different is often thought to be_______.
3. To women, attractiveness in a male signifies _____________.
(a) Excessive amounts of sperm.
(b) The ability to support her and future children.
(c) Infidelity in the relationship.
(d) Good genes.
4. Young girls show a propensity for _________.
(b) Physical activity.
(c) Verbal tasks.
5. From this, what seems clear?
(a) Men and women have the same minds.
(b) The minds of women and men are unequal.
(c) Men and women should not think they have equal minds.
(d) Men and women must have different minds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Is attractiveness always the only criteria for mate selection?
2. Men and women behave and perform certain roles in every _______ and _____.
3. At the end of Chapter 3, what does the author say will be explored in the next chapter?
4. Differences hold ___________, regardless of race, ethnicity, or culture.
5. What is the "sexy-sons" theory?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)