|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Differences hold ___________, regardless of race, ethnicity, or culture.
(a) Only sometimes.
(c) All of the time.
2. What is lekking?
(a) A sexual market where male birds congregate.
(b) A courtship dance among mammals.
(c) A time of mating for birds.
(d) A way for birds to mate.
3. What is the chief competitor to the tangled bank theory and lottery theory?
(a) The King's Theory.
(b) The Red Queen Theory.
(c) The Blue Book Theory.
(d) The tangled bank and lottery theory have no competition.
4. How do males fantasize?
(a) They only think about one woman.
(b) They do not fantasize.
(c) They think of several women.
(d) They concentrate on the sexual act itself.
5. What do males want in sexual partners?
(a) A good mother.
(b) An attractive female.
(c) A spontaneous female.
(d) A very young female.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who created the tangled bank theory?
2. What is the bdelloid rotifer?
3. If a male misses the change of his brain in the womb, what happens to him?
4. In a landscape, what will boys pick out as being important?
5. How do species outwit killer viruses?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)