|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, what is a female version of pornography?
(a) Telling stories about their sexual lives.
(c) Female pornography.
(d) Romance novels.
2. In a landscape what will girls pick out as being important?
3. Are individuals involved in evolution aware of the choices they are making?
(a) Fifty per cent of the time.
(c) Ten per cent of the time.
4. How does evolution work?
(a) Without competition between organisms.
(b) Very slowly, over thousands of years.
(c) Change is continuous.
(d) Different adaptations of an individual which give a reproductive edge.
5. If a male misses the change of his brain in the womb, what happens to him?
(a) He is homosexual.
(b) He is bisexual.
(c) He is more feminine.
(d) He is too masculine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the females of this same group prefer?
2. What do males want in sexual partners?
3. What is the chief competitor to the tangled bank theory and lottery theory?
4. When it is difficult or costly for female birds to choose males, females will choose ___________.
5. Who created the tangled bank theory?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)