|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sexual reproduction is ___________ to keep the parasites and diseases off guard by creating new variations through each generation.
(a) Not able.
(b) An inefficient means.
(c) Not an easy way.
(d) An attempt.
2. What is lekking?
(a) A time of mating for birds.
(b) A sexual market where male birds congregate.
(c) A way for birds to mate.
(d) A courtship dance among mammals.
3. Young girls show a propensity for _________.
(a) Physical activity.
(c) Verbal tasks.
4. Who created the tangled bank theory?
(a) Graham Bell.
(b) Charles Darwin.
(c) Leigh Van Valen.
(d) Richard Dawkins.
5. What is the tangled bank theory?
(a) It is more advantageous for humans to asexually produce.
(b) Sexual reproduction allows for a smaller number of very exceptional offspring.
(c) Sexual reproduction is the riskiest way for humans to reproduce.
(d) Different organisms in an environment saturated with similar organisms have a greater likelihood of survival.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does evolution work?
2. Young boys show a propensity for __________.
3. What is the bdelloid rotifer?
4. Differences hold ___________, regardless of race, ethnicity, or culture.
5. Homosexual men tend to be like __________ men and lesbians tend to be more like _______ women.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)