|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the females of this same group prefer?
(a) Well-built mounds, instead of poorly constructed mounds.
(b) Intelligent males.
(c) Males who are attractive.
(d) Males that will take care of them.
2. Who created the tangled bank theory?
(a) Charles Darwin.
(b) Richard Dawkins.
(c) Graham Bell.
(d) Leigh Van Valen.
3. Of course, both males and females have a (an) ________ to deceive the other sex to promote their own attractiveness.
4. In a landscape, what will boys pick out as being important?
5. What is the "good genes" theory?
(a) More attractive people make smart people.
(b) Beautiful children are evil.
(c) More attractive males will produce beautiful children.
(d) Smart people are attracted to other smart people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Young boys show a propensity for __________.
2. What do women fantasize about?
3. In a landscape what will girls pick out as being important?
4. Sexual reproduction is ___________ to keep the parasites and diseases off guard by creating new variations through each generation.
5. Males are interested in increasing the _________ of sexual partners whereas women are interested in increasing the ________ of sexual partners.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)