|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the bdelloid rotifer?
(a) An organism that lacks certain genes.
(b) A type of animal that produces asexually.
(c) A microscopic animal that can live in any kind of water.
(d) A genetically engineered organism.
2. Who created the tangled bank theory?
(a) Charles Darwin.
(b) Leigh Van Valen.
(c) Graham Bell.
(d) Richard Dawkins.
3. Who developed the Red Queen theory?
(a) Graham Bell.
(b) Richard Dawkins.
(c) Leigh Van Valen.
(d) Charles Darwin.
4. Differences hold ___________, regardless of race, ethnicity, or culture.
(b) Only sometimes.
(d) All of the time.
5. Male and female brains are different because of __________.
(a) Sexual selection.
(b) The male's superiority.
(c) Natural selection
(d) The female's superiority.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chapter 5 begin?
2. Homosexual men tend to be like __________ men and lesbians tend to be more like _______ women.
3. At the end of Chapter 3, what does the author say will be explored in the next chapter?
4. To women, attractiveness in a male signifies _____________.
5. Males are interested in increasing the _________ of sexual partners whereas women are interested in increasing the ________ of sexual partners.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)