|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do males fantasize?
(a) They concentrate on the sexual act itself.
(b) They only think about one woman.
(c) They do not fantasize.
(d) They think of several women.
2. Differences hold ___________, regardless of race, ethnicity, or culture.
(a) All of the time.
(d) Only sometimes.
3. Of course, both males and females have a (an) ________ to deceive the other sex to promote their own attractiveness.
4. What does the story in Chapter 5 prove for the author?
(a) How male support continues the species.
(b) Ideal mating conditions are rare.
(c) Producing offspring is the goal of all mammals.
(d) An example of sexual, rather than natural selection.
5. What is the "sexy-sons" theory?
(a) Sons will be the most attractive if the two parents are very attractive.
(b) Sons are always sexier than daughters.
(c) Males will always choose the most attractive woman.
(d) Females will always choose the most attractive man.
Short Answer Questions
1. From this, what seems clear?
2. What is the lottery theory?
3. To explain sex, scientists need to find ________________.
4. What causes a man's brain to change in the womb?
5. What is lekking?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)