|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To women, attractiveness in a male signifies _____________.
(a) Excessive amounts of sperm.
(b) Good genes.
(c) Infidelity in the relationship.
(d) The ability to support her and future children.
2. What is the "sexy-sons" theory?
(a) Males will always choose the most attractive woman.
(b) Sons will be the most attractive if the two parents are very attractive.
(c) Sons are always sexier than daughters.
(d) Females will always choose the most attractive man.
3. How do species outwit killer viruses?
(a) Sexual reproduction.
(b) Splitting cells.
(c) With their brains.
(d) Asexual reproduction.
4. In a landscape, what will boys pick out as being important?
5. Who developed the Red Queen theory?
(a) Richard Dawkins.
(b) Graham Bell.
(c) Charles Darwin.
(d) Leigh Van Valen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Young girls show a propensity for _________.
2. Why does the male pine mole visit many different tunnels?
3. If a male misses the change of his brain in the womb, what happens to him?
4. In Chapter 5, the animals are unsure of _____________.
5. Thinking that male and female brains are different is often thought to be_______.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)