|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of course, both males and females have a (an) ________ to deceive the other sex to promote their own attractiveness.
2. How do males fantasize?
(a) They concentrate on the sexual act itself.
(b) They do not fantasize.
(c) They only think about one woman.
(d) They think of several women.
3. Thinking that male and female brains are different is often thought to be_______.
4. What causes a man's brain to change in the womb?
(b) A dose of progesterone.
(c) A dose of testosterone.
5. To women, attractiveness in a male signifies _____________.
(a) Good genes.
(b) Infidelity in the relationship.
(c) Excessive amounts of sperm.
(d) The ability to support her and future children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Men and women behave and perform certain roles in every _______ and _____.
2. Are individuals involved in evolution aware of the choices they are making?
3. How does evolution work?
4. In Chapter 5, the animals are unsure of _____________.
5. At the end of Chapter 3, what does the author say will be explored in the next chapter?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)