1. How does the Red Queen begin?
(a) With a discussion about the Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland.
(b) With a discussion of human nature.
(c) With a discussion of asexual organisms.
(d) With a story of Martians.
2. What can a psychiatrist expect to find in all people?
(a) Similar emotions and behaviors.
(b) No similarities in emotions.
(c) Psychopathic behavior.
(d) Extreme emotions and rational behaviors.
3. What type of civilization do the New Guinea tribes have?
(b) Democratic governments.
(c) Hunter gatherers.
4. In humans, what does evolution rely on?
(a) Sexual Reproduction.
(b) Sexual and asexual reproduction.
(d) Asexual reproduction.
5. To understand human nature, what must we understand?
(a) The origin of human nature.
(b) The origin of attraction between humans.
(c) Differences in humans.
(d) The origin of emotions.
6. Ever since _____________ in the late 19th century, scientists have understood that all life forms are a product of biological evolution.
(a) Richard Dawkins.
(b) Charles Darwin.
(c) Jean-Baptiste Lamarck.
(d) Russel Wallace.
This section contains 4,755 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)