1. How does the Red Queen begin?
(a) With a discussion about the Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland.
(b) With a discussion of asexual organisms.
(c) With a story of Martians.
(d) With a discussion of human nature.
2. What can a psychiatrist expect to find in all people?
(a) Psychopathic behavior.
(b) Extreme emotions and rational behaviors.
(c) No similarities in emotions.
(d) Similar emotions and behaviors.
3. What type of civilization do the New Guinea tribes have?
(b) Hunter gatherers.
(c) Democratic governments.
4. In humans, what does evolution rely on?
(a) Sexual Reproduction.
(c) Asexual reproduction.
(d) Sexual and asexual reproduction.
5. To understand human nature, what must we understand?
(a) Differences in humans.
(b) The origin of attraction between humans.
(c) The origin of emotions.
(d) The origin of human nature.
6. Ever since _____________ in the late 19th century, scientists have understood that all life forms are a product of biological evolution.
(a) Jean-Baptiste Lamarck.
(b) Russel Wallace.
(c) Richard Dawkins.
(d) Charles Darwin.
This section contains 4,755 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)