|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who narrates the beginning of this book?
2. What does Zia do when she hears of Iksander's death?
3. What is Serqet the goddess of?
4. What is Amos wearing when Sadie first sees him?
5. What does the narrator ask the reader to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sadie do that impresses Thoth?
2. What does Nut say to the person talking to her in their sleep?
3. Why does Carter say Zia is in such danger around Desjardins?
4. What is Philip of Macedonia?
5. Why is Sadie's vision of Osiris's imprisonment interrupted?
6. Where did the five Demon Days Gods come from?
7. Why does Sadie choose to not kill Set?
8. How does Julius blow up the museum?
9. What does the narrator ask of the reader at the beginning of the book?
10. How does Bast say they must defeat Set?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Power and Greed were two common themes in this book. Where did they appear, and how do they differ in their manifestations?
Essay Topic 2
The members of the House of Life presented a very interesting and unique philosophy on life. What was this philosophy, and how did this different idealism affect the people around them?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 1,156 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)