|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nut tell the group to go visit?
2. How many gods of the Demon Days were released in the museum?
3. Where does Nut say they can find the person she wants them to visit?
4. Who is the next Chief Lector after Iksander?
5. How does Mr. Faust feel when he sees Amos?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nut say to the person talking to her in their sleep?
2. Why does Zia say Serqet cannot follow them when they get to Cairo?
3. What happens at the mansion after Bast appears?
4. What do Zia and Carter see in the secret chamber?
5. How does Bast say they must defeat Set?
6. What was Julius trying to do when the explosion in the museum happened?
7. What does the narrator ask of the reader at the beginning of the book?
8. Who is Shabti?
9. What does the Great Room look like?
10. Why is Sadie's vision of Osiris's imprisonment interrupted?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What were some Mythological entities included in this plot, and how did their inclusion affect the progression and tone of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
What happens at the Red Pyramid, and how are the Kanes affected by this?
Essay Topic 3
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)