Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Arab girl protect them from the things chasing them?
2. Why does Carter keep watch after using Sadie's portal?
3. Where is the family mansion located?
4. What kind of magic does Bast need to fight the carriers a block from the park?
5. How are Sadie and Amos related?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Zia and Carter see in the secret chamber?
2. What happens at the mansion after Bast appears?
3. Why has Carter seen so much of the world?
4. What does Carter see on Elvis's tombstone?
5. What happens when Carter opens the Book of Thoth?
6. How does Julius blow up the museum?
7. How does Horus show his appreciation for the help of the Kanes?
8. Why can't Amos trust himself?
9. How do the Kanes get away from Sekhmet?
10. What do the two magicians at the Louvre tell Bast before they leave in the portal?
What were some Mythological entities included in this plot, and how did their inclusion affect the progression and tone of the plot?
Diversity was a major theme in this book as many different life-styles and ranks in society were involved. How was this theme shown in this book, and why do you think the author felt it was so important?
How does Carter and Sadie's relationship change throughout the course of the book, and why?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)