|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Sadie and Amos related?
2. Who does Carter see capture Amos?
3. What does Nut say will keep her from contacting the group?
4. What kind of statue is found in Julius's work bag?
5. Where does Nut say they can find the person she wants them to visit?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Carter, Sadie, and Zia get away from Serqet at the museum?
2. What happens at the mansion after Bast appears?
3. Why does Zia say Serqet cannot follow them when they get to Cairo?
4. How does Iksander say Egypt came to be such a great empire?
5. What happens when Carter opens the Book of Thoth?
6. Where did the five Demon Days Gods come from?
7. What does Amos teach the children about themselves the first morning in the mansion?
8. Who is Shabti?
9. What does Nut say to the person talking to her in their sleep?
10. What was Julius trying to do when the explosion in the museum happened?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The members of the House of Life presented a very interesting and unique philosophy on life. What was this philosophy, and how did this different idealism affect the people around them?
Essay Topic 2
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
What happens to Julius at the end of the book, and why?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)