|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the wax man's real ?
2. Who does Nut tell the group to go visit?
3. What does Chief Lector promise to punish Sadie for?
4. Why was the tunnel up to the Sphinx closed?
5. What is Amos wearing when Sadie first sees him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Carter, Sadie, and Zia get away from Serqet at the museum?
2. What does Zia tell Carter will happen now that she has left Desjardins?
3. What does Set do when he shows himself in the pyramid?
4. What does Amos teach the children about themselves the first morning in the mansion?
5. What happens when Geb opens his note from Nut?
6. What does the narrator ask of the reader at the beginning of the book?
7. How does Bast say the world is really created and run?
8. What do mortal souls have to do before entering the Land of the Dead?
9. Why wasn't Nephthys able to talk to Sadie at the river?
10. What do the two magicians at the Louvre tell Bast before they leave in the portal?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What role does symbolism play in the story and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
Essay Topic 2
What happens to Julius at the end of the book, and why?
Essay Topic 3
Power and Greed were two common themes in this book. Where did they appear, and how do they differ in their manifestations?
This section contains 1,117 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)