Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Arab girl protect them from the things chasing them?
2. Why does Carter keep watch after using Sadie's portal?
3. Where is the family mansion located?
4. What kind of magic does Bast need to fight the carriers a block from the park?
5. How are Sadie and Amos related?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Zia and Carter see in the secret chamber?
2. What happens at the mansion after Bast appears?
3. Why has Carter seen so much of the world?
4. What does Carter see on Elvis's tombstone?
5. What happens when Carter opens the Book of Thoth?
6. How does Julius blow up the museum?
7. How does Horus show his appreciation for the help of the Kanes?
8. Why can't Amos trust himself?
9. How do the Kanes get away from Sekhmet?
10. What do the two magicians at the Louvre tell Bast before they leave in the portal?
What happens at the Red Pyramid, and how are the Kanes affected by this?
The members of the House of Life presented a very interesting and unique philosophy on life. What was this philosophy, and how did this different idealism affect the people around them?
Fear is a common theme in this book, presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)