|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Carter see capture Amos?
2. How does Carter get out of the Luxor?
3. How does Zia take Sadie to the Luxor?
4. What does Nut say will keep her from contacting the group?
5. How do Sadie and Carter get away from the biggest Obelisk ever built?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Julius trying to do when the explosion in the museum happened?
2. What does the narrator ask of the reader at the beginning of the book?
3. Why does Sadie sometimes hear a voice inside her?
4. How does Zia fight against Serqet at the museum?
5. How do Carter, Sadie, and Zia get away from Serqet at the museum?
6. Where did the five Demon Days Gods come from?
7. How does Julius blow up the museum?
8. What does Amos teach the children about themselves the first morning in the mansion?
9. What trick does Bast show Carter on how to get through airport security?
10. What happens when Carter opens the Book of Thoth?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who were the characters most affected by this theme, and how did they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
What happens to Julius at the end of the book, and why?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)