|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Bast imprisoned originally?
(a) To watch over Ruby.
(b) To fight Apophis.
(c) To protect the Ankh.
(d) To be punished.
2. Why is the Duat in turmoil?
(a) Chaos is in control.
(b) There has been no king.
(c) Osiris has been trapped.
(d) Set is free.
3. What special gift did Ruby have?
(a) Shape shifting.
(b) Mind reading.
4. How does Sadie deliver Nut's letter?
(a) She puts it in a mailbox.
(b) She sends it in her mind.
(c) She does it in her sleep.
(d) She drops it in the river.
5. What does Sadie strike against the pyramid before using her battle cry?
(a) An Ankh.
(b) The amulet.
(c) Her hand.
(d) A staff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Cleopatra's needle?
2. What gave Horus strength to defeat Set?
3. What does Bast run away from in the Land of the Dead?
4. What does Carter do before fighting Set?
5. How does someone get Set's secret name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sadie have to do to get the Feather of Truth?
2. How does Carter get out of the pyramid?
3. Why does Carter say Zia is in such danger around Desjardins?
4. Who is Sobek?
5. Why does Julius say his children have the greatest chance of relearning the old ways?
6. Why wasn't Nephthys able to talk to Sadie at the river?
7. Why can't Zia use Set's secret name against him?
8. What do the magicians in Memphis do to Carter?
9. What happens when Geb opens his note from Nut?
10. Why can't Amos trust himself?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)