|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is strange about Carter's dream visit to Phoenix?
(a) He can talk there.
(b) He can't remember it when he wakes up.
(c) Set tries to grab him.
(d) He feels heat.
2. What happens to Sekhmet after drinking the salsa?
(a) She begins weeping.
(b) She falls asleep.
(c) She gets angry.
(d) She burns up.
3. Who summons Sekhmet at La Cruces?
4. How far from the pyramid does the eye of the storm start?
(a) 1 mile.
(b) 4 miles.
(c) 2 miles.
(d) 3 miles.
5. Who leads Carter to Thoth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sekhmet think the salsa is?
2. Who put Osiris back together?
3. What gave Horus strength to defeat Set?
4. Why can't the sarcophagus be opened in the pyramid?
5. What does Thoth teach the Kanes while on the river?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Carter feel inside the pyramid, and why?
2. What does Sadie have to do to get the Feather of Truth?
3. What does Set do when he shows himself in the pyramid?
4. What does Zia say to Carter in her telepathic message?
5. What happens when Geb opens his note from Nut?
6. How does Carter get out of the pyramid?
7. What does Sadie do that impresses Thoth?
8. What is Shemzu?
9. What do mortal souls have to do before entering the Land of the Dead?
10. Why can't Zia use Set's secret name against him?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)