|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Iksander first talk to in the Land of the Dead?
2. Who summons Sekhmet at La Cruces?
3. Why is Zia in danger of Desjardins?
(a) She is weakened.
(b) She is not on his side.
(c) She is in league with Iksander.
(d) She is hosting a god.
4. What is Set's secret name?
(a) Bad One.
(b) Evil Omen.
(c) Day of Chaos.
(d) Evil Day.
5. Why does Carter have to sleep after his battle?
(a) To heal his wounds.
(b) To get direction.
(c) To regain strength.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Zia hosting?
2. What is the sarcophagus in the pyramid made of?
3. Who leads Carter to Thoth?
4. Who makes things in the factory explode?
5. Why doesn't Zia think Set is controlling Desjardins?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Zia say to Carter in her telepathic message?
2. What does Sadie say to her father during her vision in the pyramid?
3. What does Sadie have to do to get the Feather of Truth?
4. What do mortal souls have to do before entering the Land of the Dead?
5. How does Carter feel inside the pyramid, and why?
6. Why was Set offended by the idea that he was controlling Desjardins?
7. How does Carter seal the entrance of the pyramid?
8. Why wasn't Nephthys able to talk to Sadie at the river?
9. What warning is given to Sadie when she gets the Feather of Truth?
10. What does Carter see on Elvis's tombstone?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)