|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who realizes why Zia is in danger?
2. What does Sadie have to prove before Thoth will help her?
(a) She can put aside emotion.
(b) She is in control of her goddess.
(c) She is truly a Kane.
(d) She can control the elements.
3. Why can't the sarcophagus be opened in the pyramid?
(a) It would harm Zia.
(b) It would kill Julius.
(c) It would bring more chaos.
(d) It would strengthen Set.
4. How does someone get Set's secret name?
(a) They hear it whispered in their mind.
(b) They hear it in a dream.
(c) They read it in Thoth's book.
(d) They see it in the sky.
5. What happens to Sekhmet after drinking the salsa?
(a) She gets angry.
(b) She burns up.
(c) She falls asleep.
(d) She begins weeping.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Kanes get to the Land of the Dead?
2. Who coaches Carter in his sword skills?
3. What is Sekhmet the goddess of?
4. Why does Iksander say this is all Sadie's family's burden?
5. What is Bloodstained Blade's head made from?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Carter get out of the pyramid?
2. What warning is given to Sadie when she gets the Feather of Truth?
3. What does Carter see in Phoenix in his sleep?
4. What is Shemzu?
5. What does Zia say to Carter in her telepathic message?
6. Why can't Zia use Set's secret name against him?
7. What do the magicians in Memphis do to Carter?
8. How do the Kanes get away from Sekhmet?
9. Why can't Amos trust himself?
10. How does Carter feel inside the pyramid, and why?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)