|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Carter store his tools in the airport?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) His bag.
(c) A locker.
(d) The Duat.
2. Who is battling the demons outside the pyramid?
(b) All of these.
3. Who put Osiris back together?
4. How does Sadie deliver Nut's letter?
(a) She puts it in a mailbox.
(b) She sends it in her mind.
(c) She drops it in the river.
(d) She does it in her sleep.
5. Where is Cleopatra's needle?
(c) Hong Kong.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Sadie healing medicine after the fight with Sobek?
2. Where does Thoth send Sadie to prove what he needs to see before he will help her?
3. Why can't the sarcophagus be opened in the pyramid?
4. Who does Iksander first talk to in the Land of the Dead?
5. Why is the Duat in turmoil?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sadie do that impresses Thoth?
2. Why can't Amos trust himself?
3. How does Horus say he was able to defeat Set the first time?
4. What does Sadie have to do to get the Feather of Truth?
5. Why does Sadie tell Set that Carter can defeat Set?
6. How does Carter get out of the pyramid?
7. Why was Set offended by the idea that he was controlling Desjardins?
8. What does Thoth need to know for sure before he will help the Kanes?
9. Why is Zia so sure that Desjardins is not being controlled by Set?
10. How does Carter feel inside the pyramid, and why?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)