|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carter refuse to tell Amos?
(a) Where the feather is.
(b) Who told them about the Red Pyramid.
(c) The way Bast died.
(d) Their plan to defeat Set.
2. How many questions does Sadie have to answer before she will get the feather?
3. When is Set's birthday?
(a) September 28th.
(b) September 26th.
(c) November 27th.
(d) December 29th.
4. Who coaches Carter in his sword skills?
5. Why does Iksander say this is all Sadie's family's burden?
(a) Her parents started it.
(b) It is their destiny.
(c) It is in a prophecy.
(d) They have the blood of Kings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose Ba travels to Cleopatra's Needle?
2. What does Thoth refuse to discuss while on the river with the Kanes?
3. What does Anubis say the feather might do to Sadie?
4. How does Sadie react to hearing that Bast died?
5. What does Sadie have to prove before Thoth will help her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why can't Amos trust himself?
2. What does Carter see on Elvis's tombstone?
3. How does Carter feel inside the pyramid, and why?
4. Who is Sobek?
5. What does Thoth need to know for sure before he will help the Kanes?
6. What does Sadie have to do to get the Feather of Truth?
7. What does Set do when he shows himself in the pyramid?
8. What does Zia tell Carter will happen now that she has left Desjardins?
9. How does Carter get out of the pyramid?
10. How does Carter seal the entrance of the pyramid?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)