|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Carter ask for directions?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A gas station.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A restaurant.
2. Why can't the sarcophagus be opened in the pyramid?
(a) It would kill Julius.
(b) It would strengthen Set.
(c) It would bring more chaos.
(d) It would harm Zia.
3. How does someone get Set's secret name?
(a) They see it in the sky.
(b) They hear it in a dream.
(c) They hear it whispered in their mind.
(d) They read it in Thoth's book.
4. How does Amos get Carter to the Pyramid?
(a) He throws him in the river.
(b) He turns him into a cloud.
(c) He makes a portal.
(d) He flies him.
5. What color are Set's eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Sekhmet stopped by village people?
2. Who realizes why Zia is in danger?
3. Who coaches Carter in his sword skills?
4. Who is battling the demons outside the pyramid?
5. Whose Ba travels to Cleopatra's Needle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Geb opens his note from Nut?
2. How does Horus say he was able to defeat Set the first time?
3. What does Thoth need to know for sure before he will help the Kanes?
4. What does Carter see in Phoenix in his sleep?
5. What does Carter see on Elvis's tombstone?
6. What do mortal souls have to do before entering the Land of the Dead?
7. What does Set do when he shows himself in the pyramid?
8. What does Zia tell Carter will happen now that she has left Desjardins?
9. What is Shemzu?
10. Why wasn't Nephthys able to talk to Sadie at the river?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)