|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does someone get Set's secret name?
(a) They see it in the sky.
(b) They hear it in a dream.
(c) They read it in Thoth's book.
(d) They hear it whispered in their mind.
2. How does Amos get Carter to the Pyramid?
(a) He throws him in the river.
(b) He flies him.
(c) He turns him into a cloud.
(d) He makes a portal.
3. What happens to Sekhmet after drinking the salsa?
(a) She burns up.
(b) She gets angry.
(c) She begins weeping.
(d) She falls asleep.
4. What does Sadie have to prove before Thoth will help her?
(a) She is in control of her goddess.
(b) She can control the elements.
(c) She can put aside emotion.
(d) She is truly a Kane.
5. What does Zia demand if she tells Sadie Set's secret name?
(a) To write it in the book.
(b) To use it on Amos.
(c) To wipe her memory.
(d) To keep it hidden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Zia think Iksander knew this was all coming?
2. What does Anubis say will cause the feather to do something to Sadie?
3. What does Carter lock Leroy in?
4. Why doesn't Zia think Set is controlling Desjardins?
5. Who leads Carter to Thoth?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sadie say to her father during her vision in the pyramid?
2. How does Carter feel inside the pyramid, and why?
3. What does Set do when he shows himself in the pyramid?
4. Why does Carter say Zia is in such danger around Desjardins?
5. Why can't Zia use Set's secret name against him?
6. What does Zia say to Carter in her telepathic message?
7. Why is Zia so sure that Desjardins is not being controlled by Set?
8. What warning is given to Sadie when she gets the Feather of Truth?
9. How does Horus say he was able to defeat Set the first time?
10. Why wasn't Nephthys able to talk to Sadie at the river?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)