|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Sekhmet after drinking the salsa?
(a) She burns up.
(b) She begins weeping.
(c) She falls asleep.
(d) She gets angry.
2. Who is battling the demons outside the pyramid?
(d) All of these.
3. Why was Bast imprisoned originally?
(a) To fight Apophis.
(b) To protect the Ankh.
(c) To watch over Ruby.
(d) To be punished.
4. What does Carter refuse to tell Amos?
(a) Who told them about the Red Pyramid.
(b) The way Bast died.
(c) Where the feather is.
(d) Their plan to defeat Set.
5. How do the Kanes get to the Land of the Dead?
(a) They fly.
(b) They swim.
(c) The open a portal.
(d) They take a steam boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who put Osiris back together?
2. Who does Isis say must become the next Pharaoh?
3. How does Carter leave New Orleans?
4. What does Carter do before fighting Set?
5. How many questions does Sadie have to answer before she will get the feather?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)