|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the red pyramid being built?
(a) In a ravine.
(b) Inside a mountain.
(c) Near a castle.
(d) Under a lake.
2. What is Sekhmet the goddess of?
3. Why is the Duat in turmoil?
(a) Chaos is in control.
(b) Osiris has been trapped.
(c) There has been no king.
(d) Set is free.
4. Who makes things in the factory explode?
5. What is Bloodstained Blade's head made from?
(a) A horn.
(b) A sword.
(c) An axe.
(d) A dagger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Sekhmet after drinking the salsa?
2. What are people in the airport screaming about?
3. Who follows Set out of the pyramid?
4. Who leads Carter to Thoth?
5. Who does Iksander first talk to in the Land of the Dead?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Geb opens his note from Nut?
2. Why was Set offended by the idea that he was controlling Desjardins?
3. Why does Sadie tell Set that Carter can defeat Set?
4. What do the magicians in Memphis do to Carter?
5. How does Carter get out of the pyramid?
6. What do mortal souls have to do before entering the Land of the Dead?
7. What does Thoth need to know for sure before he will help the Kanes?
8. What does Sadie do that impresses Thoth?
9. Why does Julius say his children have the greatest chance of relearning the old ways?
10. How does Horus say he was able to defeat Set the first time?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)