|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Sekhmet stopped by village people?
(a) They disguised themselves.
(b) They got her drunk.
(c) They made her fall in love.
(d) They called on a more powerful god.
2. Who does Iksander first talk to in the Land of the Dead?
3. What does Carter lock Leroy in?
(a) A box.
(b) A phial.
(c) A safe.
(d) A locker.
4. Who can utter Set's secret name?
(a) His mother.
(b) The book of life.
(d) The Chief Lector.
5. Why does Set toss Zia to the floor in the pyramid?
(a) He knows she knows his name.
(b) He feels betrayed by her.
(c) He hates her.
(d) He can't sense divine power.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose Ba travels to Cleopatra's Needle?
2. Why is the Duat in turmoil?
3. Why does Carter have to sleep after his battle?
4. Who tends to Zia's wounds during the battle?
5. Who follows Set out of the pyramid?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Shemzu?
2. How does Carter seal the entrance of the pyramid?
3. What do mortal souls have to do before entering the Land of the Dead?
4. What does Carter see on Elvis's tombstone?
5. How does Horus say he was able to defeat Set the first time?
6. Why does Sadie tell Set that Carter can defeat Set?
7. What do the magicians in Memphis do to Carter?
8. What does Sadie do that impresses Thoth?
9. What does Sadie say to her father during her vision in the pyramid?
10. What does Zia tell Carter will happen now that she has left Desjardins?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)