|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Thoth send Sadie to prove what he needs to see before he will help her?
2. How do the Kanes get to the Land of the Dead?
(a) They take a steam boat.
(b) The open a portal.
(c) They swim.
(d) They fly.
3. Who does Isis say must become the next Pharaoh?
4. How was Sekhmet stopped by village people?
(a) They disguised themselves.
(b) They got her drunk.
(c) They called on a more powerful god.
(d) They made her fall in love.
5. Who is in the sarcophagus in the pyramid?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sadie deliver Nut's letter?
2. What does Anubis say the feather might do to Sadie?
3. How does Amos get Carter to the Pyramid?
4. Who follows Set out of the pyramid?
5. What does Zia demand if she tells Sadie Set's secret name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Thoth need to know for sure before he will help the Kanes?
2. What warning is given to Sadie when she gets the Feather of Truth?
3. What does Zia say to Carter in her telepathic message?
4. What does Carter see on Elvis's tombstone?
5. Why does Sadie tell Set that Carter can defeat Set?
6. What does Sadie do that impresses Thoth?
7. Why can't Zia use Set's secret name against him?
8. Why was Set offended by the idea that he was controlling Desjardins?
9. What does Carter see in Phoenix in his sleep?
10. How does Carter seal the entrance of the pyramid?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)