|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sekhmet think the salsa is?
2. Who makes things in the factory explode?
3. When is Set's birthday?
(a) November 27th.
(b) September 26th.
(c) September 28th.
(d) December 29th.
4. What mountain is the red pyramid in?
(a) Catskill Mountains.
(b) Callacia Mountain.
(c) Capstone Mountain.
(d) Camelback Mountain.
5. Where does Carter ask for directions?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A gas station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Isis say must become the next Pharaoh?
2. What does Sadie strike against the pyramid before using her battle cry?
3. Who punished Nut?
4. How does Set plan to envelop the whole world?
5. Who is battling the demons outside the pyramid?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Kanes get away from Sekhmet?
2. Why can't Amos trust himself?
3. How does Carter seal the entrance of the pyramid?
4. How does Carter get out of the pyramid?
5. What does Zia say to Carter in her telepathic message?
6. Why does Sadie tell Set that Carter can defeat Set?
7. Why can't Zia use Set's secret name against him?
8. How does Carter feel inside the pyramid, and why?
9. Why does Julius say his children have the greatest chance of relearning the old ways?
10. What does Sadie say to her father during her vision in the pyramid?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)