|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drains Zia's power at La Cruces?
(a) Mind reading.
(b) A safety aura for Sadie.
(c) Making a portal.
(d) A pillar of fire.
2. Why is the pyramid in the desert?
(a) It won't be found.
(b) It is Set's source of power.
(c) It is hard to get to.
(d) It is hot.
3. Where is the Feather of Truth kept?
(a) The Hall of Ages.
(b) The Hall of the Wicked.
(c) The Hall of Judgement.
(d) The Hall of Power.
4. When is Set's birthday?
(a) September 26th.
(b) September 28th.
(c) November 27th.
(d) December 29th.
5. Why does Iksander say this is all Sadie's family's burden?
(a) It is their destiny.
(b) Her parents started it.
(c) It is in a prophecy.
(d) They have the blood of Kings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Geb tell Sadie to go next after getting Nut's letter?
2. What does Zia demand if she tells Sadie Set's secret name?
3. How do the Kanes get to the Land of the Dead?
4. Where does Carter store his tools in the airport?
5. What color are Set's eyes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Thoth need to know for sure before he will help the Kanes?
2. What do mortal souls have to do before entering the Land of the Dead?
3. What does Set do when he shows himself in the pyramid?
4. How does Carter seal the entrance of the pyramid?
5. How does Carter get out of the pyramid?
6. What is Shemzu?
7. What do the magicians in Memphis do to Carter?
8. Who is Sobek?
9. What warning is given to Sadie when she gets the Feather of Truth?
10. What does Sadie say to her father during her vision in the pyramid?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)