|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Iksander first talk to in the Land of the Dead?
2. Where is the Feather of Truth kept?
(a) The Hall of the Wicked.
(b) The Hall of Judgement.
(c) The Hall of Ages.
(d) The Hall of Power.
3. What does Carter lock Leroy in?
(a) A phial.
(b) A box.
(c) A locker.
(d) A safe.
4. When is Set's birthday?
(a) December 29th.
(b) September 28th.
(c) September 26th.
(d) November 27th.
5. What does Zia say to use the secret name for?
(a) To bend Set to her will.
(b) To destroy the pyramid.
(c) To kill Set.
(d) To free Julius.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shattered Osiris?
2. How many questions does Sadie have to answer before she will get the feather?
3. Why is Zia in danger of Desjardins?
4. Where does Anubis take the Kanes?
5. Who coaches Carter in his sword skills?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carter see in Phoenix in his sleep?
2. What happens when Geb opens his note from Nut?
3. What does Sadie do that impresses Thoth?
4. What does Thoth need to know for sure before he will help the Kanes?
5. Why does Sadie tell Set that Carter can defeat Set?
6. What do mortal souls have to do before entering the Land of the Dead?
7. Why was Set offended by the idea that he was controlling Desjardins?
8. Why can't Zia use Set's secret name against him?
9. What is Shemzu?
10. What does Zia tell Carter will happen now that she has left Desjardins?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)