|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose Ba travels to Cleopatra's Needle?
2. What color are Set's eyes?
3. Who realizes why Zia is in danger?
4. How many questions does Sadie have to answer before she will get the feather?
5. What is strange about Carter's dream visit to Phoenix?
(a) He feels heat.
(b) Set tries to grab him.
(c) He can't remember it when he wakes up.
(d) He can talk there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sekhmet think the salsa is?
2. What gave Horus strength to defeat Set?
3. Why can't the sarcophagus be opened in the pyramid?
4. Who summons Sekhmet at La Cruces?
5. Who makes things in the factory explode?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Set offended by the idea that he was controlling Desjardins?
2. What does Carter see in Phoenix in his sleep?
3. How do the Kanes get away from Sekhmet?
4. What do the magicians in Memphis do to Carter?
5. How does Carter get out of the pyramid?
6. Why does Julius say his children have the greatest chance of relearning the old ways?
7. What does Zia say to Carter in her telepathic message?
8. Why does Carter say Zia is in such danger around Desjardins?
9. Why can't Zia use Set's secret name against him?
10. What does Sadie have to do to get the Feather of Truth?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)