|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far from the pyramid does the eye of the storm start?
(a) 3 miles.
(b) 4 miles.
(c) 2 miles.
(d) 1 mile.
2. What does Bast run away from in the Land of the Dead?
(a) A Jackal.
(b) A Wolf.
(c) A Tiger.
(d) An Eagle.
3. What does Sadie strike against the pyramid before using her battle cry?
(a) Her hand.
(b) A staff.
(c) The amulet.
(d) An Ankh.
4. Where is Cleopatra's needle?
(b) New York.
(d) Hong Kong.
5. Who has been hosting Set?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shattered Osiris?
2. What mountain is the red pyramid in?
3. What does Anubis say will cause the feather to do something to Sadie?
4. What does Zia demand if she tells Sadie Set's secret name?
5. Why does Carter have to sleep after his battle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sadie do that impresses Thoth?
2. Why can't Zia use Set's secret name against him?
3. Who is Sobek?
4. What does Thoth need to know for sure before he will help the Kanes?
5. What does Sadie say to her father during her vision in the pyramid?
6. How does Horus say he was able to defeat Set the first time?
7. What does Zia tell Carter will happen now that she has left Desjardins?
8. What does Sadie have to do to get the Feather of Truth?
9. Why is Zia so sure that Desjardins is not being controlled by Set?
10. Why does Julius say his children have the greatest chance of relearning the old ways?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)