|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is holding a large piece of the pyramid in the air when Carter sees it?
(a) Large birds.
(b) Flying boats.
(c) A mechanical crane.
(d) Two demons.
2. How many questions does Sadie have to answer before she will get the feather?
3. How does Sadie react to hearing that Bast died?
(a) She vomits.
(b) She goes to sleep.
(c) She faints.
(d) She cries.
4. What does Iksander say will collide when he is in the Land of the Dead?
(a) Good and Evil.
(b) Set and Osiris.
(c) Order and Chaos.
(d) Life and Death.
5. What does Carter ask Thoth for help with?
(a) Freeing Julius.
(b) Talking to their gods.
(c) Reading his book.
(d) Saving Nut.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Carter have to sleep after his battle?
2. What does Bast run away from in the Land of the Dead?
3. Who punished Nut?
4. Where does Anubis take the Kanes?
5. Who can utter Set's secret name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Sobek?
2. What does Zia tell Carter will happen now that she has left Desjardins?
3. How do the Kanes get away from Sekhmet?
4. What does Thoth need to know for sure before he will help the Kanes?
5. How does Carter feel inside the pyramid, and why?
6. What does Sadie have to do to get the Feather of Truth?
7. What does Carter see on Elvis's tombstone?
8. What is Shemzu?
9. Why does Carter say Zia is in such danger around Desjardins?
10. What does Set do when he shows himself in the pyramid?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)