|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who can utter Set's secret name?
(b) The book of life.
(c) His mother.
(d) The Chief Lector.
2. Who has been hosting Set?
3. Where does Thoth send Sadie to prove what he needs to see before he will help her?
4. How was Sekhmet stopped by village people?
(a) They made her fall in love.
(b) They got her drunk.
(c) They disguised themselves.
(d) They called on a more powerful god.
5. What is Set's secret name?
(a) Evil Omen.
(b) Bad One.
(c) Day of Chaos.
(d) Evil Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sadie react to hearing that Bast died?
2. What drains Zia's power at La Cruces?
3. Who gives Sadie healing medicine after the fight with Sobek?
4. What does Sadie have to prove before Thoth will help her?
5. What are people in the airport screaming about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carter see in Phoenix in his sleep?
2. How does Carter get out of the pyramid?
3. Why does Sadie tell Set that Carter can defeat Set?
4. Why does Carter say Zia is in such danger around Desjardins?
5. Why does Julius say his children have the greatest chance of relearning the old ways?
6. How do the Kanes get away from Sekhmet?
7. What do the magicians in Memphis do to Carter?
8. What does Sadie have to do to get the Feather of Truth?
9. Why wasn't Nephthys able to talk to Sadie at the river?
10. How does Carter feel inside the pyramid, and why?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)