|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Zia think Iksander knew this was all coming?
(a) He wrote something in a book a burned it.
(b) He just knew everything.
(c) He has been visiting her dreams.
(d) He spoke to her privately after she was in England.
2. What does Sadie strike against the pyramid before using her battle cry?
(a) The amulet.
(b) A staff.
(c) Her hand.
(d) An Ankh.
3. What gave Horus strength to defeat Set?
4. How does Set plan to envelop the whole world?
(a) With a dust cloud.
(b) With an earthquake.
(c) With a curse.
(d) With a storm.
5. What river does Thoth take the Kanes on?
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Set's birthday?
2. Who follows Set out of the pyramid?
3. How does Sadie deliver Nut's letter?
4. What does Zia demand if she tells Sadie Set's secret name?
5. What is holding a large piece of the pyramid in the air when Carter sees it?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Zia so sure that Desjardins is not being controlled by Set?
2. Why does Sadie tell Set that Carter can defeat Set?
3. How does Carter feel inside the pyramid, and why?
4. What does Zia tell Carter will happen now that she has left Desjardins?
5. What does Carter see in Phoenix in his sleep?
6. Why does Carter say Zia is in such danger around Desjardins?
7. What do mortal souls have to do before entering the Land of the Dead?
8. What happens when Geb opens his note from Nut?
9. What does Sadie say to her father during her vision in the pyramid?
10. What does Thoth need to know for sure before he will help the Kanes?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)