|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many gods of the Demon Days were released in the museum?
2. What is Nut the goddess of?
(a) The Sun.
(b) The Moon.
(c) The Sky.
(d) The Stars.
3. What does the narrator ask the reader to do?
(b) Make goals.
(c) Listen carefully.
(d) Take notes.
4. How long does it take for Amos to get from London to New York?
5. What is the Arab girl's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of floor does Carter land on after going through the vortex with Zia?
2. Who does Nut want a note delivered to?
3. How does Mr. Faust feel when he sees Amos?
4. What kind of magic does Bast need to fight the carriers a block from the park?
5. Where are the ruins of Heliopolis?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bast say they must defeat Set?
2. How does Zia fight against Serqet at the museum?
3. Why does Sadie sometimes hear a voice inside her?
4. Why does Iksander say the Egyptian empire fell?
5. How does Iksander say Egypt came to be such a great empire?
6. What does Nut say to the person talking to her in their sleep?
7. How do Carter, Sadie, and Zia get away from Serqet at the museum?
8. What happens at the mansion after Bast appears?
9. Where did the five Demon Days Gods come from?
10. What was Julius trying to do when the explosion in the museum happened?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)