|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the wax man's real ?
2. Who narrates the beginning of this book?
3. How long does it take for Amos to get from London to New York?
4. What does Per Ankh mean?
(a) House of Life.
(b) Place of Dreams.
(c) Past and Present.
(d) Guardians of the Past.
5. What does the wax man in the library say?
(a) Danger- warning.
(b) To thee I have come.
(c) I answer the call.
(d) You came too late.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Zia so nervous about the next Chief Lector?
2. What is Bast the goddess of?
3. What does Sadie do wrong when making her first working portal?
4. What kind of statue is found in Julius's work bag?
5. Where does Nut say they can find the person she wants them to visit?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Julius trying to do when the explosion in the museum happened?
2. How does Julius blow up the museum?
3. What do the two magicians at the Louvre tell Bast before they leave in the portal?
4. How does Sadie convince Carter to go into the library?
5. Why is Sadie's vision of Osiris's imprisonment interrupted?
6. Where did the five Demon Days Gods come from?
7. According to the author, how did this book come to be?
8. How does Bast say they must defeat Set?
9. Why does Sadie sometimes hear a voice inside her?
10. Why has Carter seen so much of the world?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)