|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the biggest Obelisk ever built?
(a) The Leaning Tower of Pisa.
(b) The Washington Monument.
(c) The Eiffel Tower.
(d) The Empire State Building.
2. Where does Nut say they can find the person she wants them to visit?
(a) New York.
(b) San Diego.
3. How tall is Bast in her true form?
(a) 40 feet.
(b) 30 feet.
(c) 20 feet.
(d) 10 feet.
4. Why doesn't Carter sleep on the ivory headrest at the mansion?
(a) He knows what it does.
(b) It is uncomfortable.
(c) He is too tired.
(d) It looks strange.
5. Who does Sadie see capture Osiris?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chief Lector promise to punish Sadie for?
2. What does Carter call the wax man?
3. Who interrupts Sadie's vision of Osiris?
4. How long does Carter have to wait after the Arab girl makes the hieroglyph for open?
5. What is on the alter in the secret chamber that Zia sneaks off to in Paris?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Great Room look like?
2. What is Bast's version of Ruby's death?
3. According to the author, how did this book come to be?
4. Why does Sadie sometimes hear a voice inside her?
5. How does Bast say they must defeat Set?
6. What does Amos teach the children about themselves the first morning in the mansion?
7. What does the narrator ask of the reader at the beginning of the book?
8. Why is Sadie's vision of Osiris's imprisonment interrupted?
9. What do Carter and Sadie argue about while looking for the temple and what happens?
10. What is Philip of Macedonia?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)