|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall is Bast in her true form?
(a) 40 feet.
(b) 30 feet.
(c) 20 feet.
(d) 10 feet.
2. Why does Sadie have trouble in the airport after escaping the giant Obelisk?
(a) She has a tinge of green.
(b) She keeps fainting.
(c) She can't return to her human form.
(d) She can't remember how to speak English.
3. Why doesn't Carter sleep on the ivory headrest at the mansion?
(a) It looks strange.
(b) It is uncomfortable.
(c) He is too tired.
(d) He knows what it does.
4. How are the library doors opened?
(a) A key is used.
(b) The lock is broken.
(c) An amulet opens it.
(d) A spell is used.
5. Where are the ruins of Heliopolis?
(a) In a graveyard.
(b) Under the airport.
(c) In a musem.
(d) In a cave.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many gods of the Demon Days were released in the museum?
2. What is on the alter in the secret chamber that Zia sneaks off to in Paris?
3. What does Sadie command Muffin to do when the mansion is broken into?
4. Who narrates the beginning of this book?
5. Where is the family mansion located?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bast say the world is really created and run?
2. Why does Iksander say the Egyptian empire fell?
3. What do Carter and Sadie argue about while looking for the temple and what happens?
4. According to the author, how did this book come to be?
5. Why is Sadie's vision of Osiris's imprisonment interrupted?
6. Who is Shabti?
7. Why does Zia say Serqet cannot follow them when they get to Cairo?
8. Why does Sadie sometimes hear a voice inside her?
9. What does Nut say to the person talking to her in their sleep?
10. What is Bast's version of Ruby's death?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)