|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Iksander die?
(a) He was stabbed.
(b) He killed himself.
(c) He was poisoned.
(d) In his sleep.
2. What does Zia tell Carter to do before meeting the Chief Lector?
(b) Tell the truth.
(c) Stay silent.
3. What is Nut the goddess of?
(a) The Sky.
(b) The Moon.
(c) The Stars.
(d) The Sun.
4. Why does Carter keep watch after using Sadie's portal?
(a) She needs to rest.
(b) They don't know where to go.
(c) He can't sleep.
(d) He is worried about Bast.
5. Where does Bast want them to go after using Sadie's portal?
(c) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Arab girl say she is the mistress of?
2. How many gods of the Demon Days were released in the museum?
3. What does Sadie command Muffin to do when the mansion is broken into?
4. What does the narrator ask the reader to do?
5. What does Sadie do wrong when making her first working portal?
Short Essay Questions
1. What trick does Bast show Carter on how to get through airport security?
2. What was Julius trying to do when the explosion in the museum happened?
3. Who is Shabti?
4. What does the Great Room look like?
5. Why does Iksander say the Egyptian empire fell?
6. What happens when Carter opens the Book of Thoth?
7. What do the two magicians at the Louvre tell Bast before they leave in the portal?
8. How does Bast say the world is really created and run?
9. How does Iksander say Egypt came to be such a great empire?
10. How do Carter, Sadie, and Zia get away from Serqet at the museum?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)