|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Amos wearing when Sadie first sees him?
(a) A trench coat.
(b) A tuxedo.
(c) A bathing suit.
(d) A disco outfit.
2. Why was the tunnel up to the Sphinx closed?
(a) Archaeologists came too close to finding it.
(b) It was old and in need of repair.
(c) Julius sealed it.
(d) Sadie sealed it.
3. Who tests Carter when he meets the Chief Lector?
4. How often can Carter visit his sister?
(a) Once a year.
(b) Twice a month.
(c) Twice a year.
(d) Once a month.
5. What kind of magic does Bast need to fight the carriers a block from the park?
(a) Desert magic.
(b) Combat magic.
(c) Light magic.
(d) Dark magic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator ask the reader to do?
2. Who does Sadie see capture Osiris?
3. Where does Sadie sneak after being shown to the girls dormitory?
4. Where are the ruins of Heliopolis?
5. What is on the alter in the secret chamber that Zia sneaks off to in Paris?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Zia and Carter see in the secret chamber?
2. How does Iksander say Egypt came to be such a great empire?
3. Why is Sadie's vision of Osiris's imprisonment interrupted?
4. What do the two magicians at the Louvre tell Bast before they leave in the portal?
5. What does Zia tell Carter will happen now that she has left Desjardins?
6. What is Bast's version of Ruby's death?
7. How does Carter feel inside the pyramid, and why?
8. How does Horus show his appreciation for the help of the Kanes?
9. What does Sadie say to her father during her vision in the pyramid?
10. How does Sadie create a portal during the battle?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)