|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Zia so nervous about the next Chief Lector?
(a) He is in love with Zia.
(b) He will have the Kanes killed.
(c) He is a master of Set.
(d) He is power hungry.
2. How does Mr. Faust feel when he sees Amos?
3. Who is Sadie locked in her room with?
(a) Her Ba.
(b) Her stepfather.
(c) Her cat.
(d) Her brother.
4. Where does Bast want them to go after using Sadie's portal?
(b) New Mexico.
5. How often can Carter visit his sister?
(a) Twice a year.
(b) Once a year.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Twice a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Carter find a sword when the mansion is broken into?
2. How tall is Bast in her true form?
3. What do cartouches protect from?
4. What does Sadie command Muffin to do when the mansion is broken into?
5. Who does Sadie live with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the narrator ask of the reader at the beginning of the book?
2. According to the author, how did this book come to be?
3. What is Bast's version of Ruby's death?
4. What trick does Bast show Carter on how to get through airport security?
5. How does Zia fight against Serqet at the museum?
6. What do the two magicians at the Louvre tell Bast before they leave in the portal?
7. How does Sadie convince Carter to go into the library?
8. What happens at the mansion after Bast appears?
9. Why does Iksander say the Egyptian empire fell?
10. How does Julius blow up the museum?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)