|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Arab girl protect them from the things chasing them?
(a) She makes a protective circle.
(b) She sends them away with a song.
(c) She reads a chant from a book.
(d) She casts a spell.
2. What is the wax man's real ?
3. How tall is Bast in her true form?
(a) 40 feet.
(b) 10 feet.
(c) 30 feet.
(d) 20 feet.
4. Where does Bast want them to go after using Sadie's portal?
(b) New Mexico.
5. How long does it take for Amos to get from London to New York?
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is the first Sphinx Carter sees in the book?
2. What animal head is on Bast's true form?
3. How many gods of the Demon Days were released in the museum?
4. Who narrates the beginning of this book?
5. How does Zia take Sadie to the Luxor?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Carter feel inside the pyramid, and why?
2. What does Sadie say to her father during her vision in the pyramid?
3. Why does Zia say Serqet cannot follow them when they get to Cairo?
4. What does Carter see in Phoenix in his sleep?
5. Where does Sadie move the pyramid and why?
6. What does Thoth need to know for sure before he will help the Kanes?
7. How does Sadie convince Carter to go into the library?
8. What happens when Geb opens his note from Nut?
9. How does Iksander say Egypt came to be such a great empire?
10. What does the Great Room look like?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)