|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sadie have trouble in the airport after escaping the giant Obelisk?
(a) She can't return to her human form.
(b) She can't remember how to speak English.
(c) She has a tinge of green.
(d) She keeps fainting.
2. Who does Sadie live with?
(a) Her aunt and uncle.
(b) Her stepmother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her grandparents.
3. How does the Inspector deal with the children when he is done?
(a) He arrests them.
(b) He deports them.
(c) He lets them off.
(d) He puts them on probation.
4. How does Carter get out of the Luxor?
(a) He makes a portal.
(b) He uses the obelisk.
(c) He runs.
(d) He flies.
5. What is the Arab girl's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Carter sleep on the ivory headrest at the mansion?
2. Who does Carter see capture Amos?
3. Where does Carter's father take his children on Christmas Eve?
4. What does the narrator ask the reader to do?
5. Why doesn't Carter get much rest his first night in Paris?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the narrator ask of the reader at the beginning of the book?
2. How does Zia fight against Serqet at the museum?
3. According to the author, how did this book come to be?
4. How does Bast say they must defeat Set?
5. What happens when Carter opens the Book of Thoth?
6. How does Julius blow up the museum?
7. Who is Shabti?
8. Why does Iksander say the Egyptian empire fell?
9. Why does Zia say Serqet cannot follow them when they get to Cairo?
10. Why has Carter seen so much of the world?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)