|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sadie see capture Osiris?
2. What does Per Ankh mean?
(a) House of Life.
(b) Place of Dreams.
(c) Guardians of the Past.
(d) Past and Present.
3. What does the narrator ask the reader to do?
(b) Listen carefully.
(c) Make goals.
(d) Take notes.
4. Where does Carter's father take his children on Christmas Eve?
(a) A park.
(b) A church.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A museum.
5. What is the wax man's real ?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the library doors opened?
2. Who has to open the gateway to the Duat?
3. What is on the alter in the secret chamber that Zia sneaks off to in Paris?
4. What is Bast the goddess of?
5. How does the Inspector deal with the children when he is done?
Short Essay Questions
1. What trick does Bast show Carter on how to get through airport security?
2. What does the Great Room look like?
3. Why has Carter seen so much of the world?
4. How does Iksander say Egypt came to be such a great empire?
5. How does Bast say the world is really created and run?
6. How does Julius blow up the museum?
7. Where did the five Demon Days Gods come from?
8. What was Julius trying to do when the explosion in the museum happened?
9. What do the two magicians at the Louvre tell Bast before they leave in the portal?
10. What is Bast's version of Ruby's death?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)