|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Carter keep watch after using Sadie's portal?
(a) They don't know where to go.
(b) He can't sleep.
(c) He is worried about Bast.
(d) She needs to rest.
2. What does the narrator ask the reader to do?
(a) Listen carefully.
(b) Make goals.
(c) Take notes.
3. What is the Arab girl's name?
4. What do cartouches protect from?
(b) Evil magic.
(c) Death and destruction.
(d) Code breakers.
5. How many gods of the Demon Days were released in the museum?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the alter in the secret chamber that Zia sneaks off to in Paris?
2. How do Sadie and Carter get away from the biggest Obelisk ever built?
3. How does Zia take Sadie to the Luxor?
4. Who visits Nut while sleeping?
5. Who does Nut tell the group to go visit?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Great Room look like?
2. How does Julius blow up the museum?
3. How does Bast say they must defeat Set?
4. What do the two magicians at the Louvre tell Bast before they leave in the portal?
5. How does Bast say the world is really created and run?
6. Why does Iksander say the Egyptian empire fell?
7. What does Amos teach the children about themselves the first morning in the mansion?
8. What do Zia and Carter see in the secret chamber?
9. How does Zia fight against Serqet at the museum?
10. According to the author, how did this book come to be?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)