|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children are in the cab that is sent to Chelsea?
2. Why is Zia so nervous about the next Chief Lector?
(a) He will have the Kanes killed.
(b) He is power hungry.
(c) He is a master of Set.
(d) He is in love with Zia.
3. Who narrates the beginning of this book?
4. What weapon does Carter take out when he sees the Arab girl?
(a) A dagger.
(b) A sword.
(c) A bow and arrow.
(d) A gun.
5. What does Carter hang on to while being questioned?
(a) His dad's bag.
(b) His amulet.
(c) His sister's book.
(d) His journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts Sadie's vision of Osiris?
2. What does the Arab girl say she is the mistress of?
3. Who visits Nut while sleeping?
4. How are the library doors opened?
5. What is Nut the goddess of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Great Room look like?
2. What do Zia and Carter see in the secret chamber?
3. Why does Iksander say the Egyptian empire fell?
4. How does Iksander say Egypt came to be such a great empire?
5. How does Zia fight against Serqet at the museum?
6. What happens when Carter opens the Book of Thoth?
7. How does Julius blow up the museum?
8. How does Bast say they must defeat Set?
9. Where did the five Demon Days Gods come from?
10. How does Sadie convince Carter to go into the library?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)