Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the tunnel up to the Sphinx closed?
(a) It was old and in need of repair.
(b) Julius sealed it.
(c) Archaeologists came too close to finding it.
(d) Sadie sealed it.
2. What is the table in the library made of?
3. How often can Carter visit his sister?
(a) Twice a month.
(b) Once a year.
(c) Twice a year.
(d) Once a month.
4. What Hall does Sadie have to walk through before meeting the Chief Lector?
(a) The Hall of the Ancients.
(b) The Hall of Mirrors.
(c) The Hall of Ages.
(d) The Mall of Magic.
5. What does the Arab girl say she is the mistress of?
(a) The stars.
(b) The wind.
(c) The elements.
(d) All youth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts Sadie's vision of Osiris?
2. How does the Inspector deal with the children when he is done?
3. What does Carter hang on to while being questioned?
4. What is Serqet the goddess of?
5. What does Sadie do wrong when making her first working portal?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Zia tell Carter will happen now that she has left Desjardins?
2. What does Zia say to Carter in her telepathic message?
3. Where did the five Demon Days Gods come from?
4. Where does Sadie move the pyramid and why?
5. How does Carter get out of the pyramid?
6. Why does Sadie choose to not kill Set?
7. What happens when Geb opens his note from Nut?
8. How do Carter, Sadie, and Zia get away from Serqet at the museum?
9. What is Philip of Macedonia?
10. Why is Sadie's vision of Osiris's imprisonment interrupted?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)