|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the next Chief Lector after Iksander?
2. What kind of magic does Bast need to fight the carriers a block from the park?
(a) Light magic.
(b) Desert magic.
(c) Combat magic.
(d) Dark magic.
3. What is Nut the goddess of?
(a) The Stars.
(b) The Sky.
(c) The Sun.
(d) The Moon.
4. What kind of man does Carter see when he wakes up after the explosion?
(a) A giant man.
(b) A fiery man.
(c) A water man.
(d) A smoke man.
5. Where does Sadie sneak after being shown to the girls dormitory?
(a) The bathing hall.
(b) The Hall of Ages.
(c) Lector's throne.
(d) Carter's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Iksander die?
2. How does Amos create a boat?
3. What does Nut say will keep her from contacting the group?
4. Why was the tunnel up to the Sphinx closed?
5. Where does Bast want them to go after using Sadie's portal?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Zia fight against Serqet at the museum?
2. What trick does Bast show Carter on how to get through airport security?
3. Why does Iksander say the Egyptian empire fell?
4. What does the Great Room look like?
5. How does Sadie convince Carter to go into the library?
6. According to the author, how did this book come to be?
7. Why does Zia say Serqet cannot follow them when they get to Cairo?
8. Why is Sadie's vision of Osiris's imprisonment interrupted?
9. How does Bast say the world is really created and run?
10. What do Zia and Carter see in the secret chamber?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)