|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Sadie and Carter have to do in the Luxor?
(b) Read Egyptian.
(c) Learn their true names.
(d) Duel each other.
2. What weapon does Carter take out when he sees the Arab girl?
(a) A dagger.
(b) A gun.
(c) A bow and arrow.
(d) A sword.
3. Who does Nut tell the group to go visit?
4. Why doesn't Carter get much rest his first night in Paris?
(a) Sadie was snoring.
(b) He was jet lagged.
(c) Zia was talking in her sleep.
(d) His ba traveled.
5. What is Set the god of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Zia so nervous about the next Chief Lector?
2. Where does Bast want them to go after using Sadie's portal?
3. What is Amos wearing when Sadie first sees him?
4. How does Carter get out of the Luxor?
5. Where are the ruins of Heliopolis?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Carter, Sadie, and Zia get away from Serqet at the museum?
2. What does Set do when he shows himself in the pyramid?
3. How does Sadie create a portal during the battle?
4. What does Nut say to the person talking to her in their sleep?
5. What happens when Geb opens his note from Nut?
6. What happens when Carter opens the Book of Thoth?
7. How does Sadie convince Carter to go into the library?
8. How does Julius blow up the museum?
9. What does Sadie say to her father during her vision in the pyramid?
10. How does Bast say they must defeat Set?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)