|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator ask the reader to do?
(a) Listen carefully.
(b) Take notes.
(c) Make goals.
2. What does Grandpa do to make Sadie feel betrayed?
(a) Offers to send Carter away.
(b) Signs the deportation papers.
(c) Agrees with Amos.
(d) Testifies against Julius.
3. How does the Arab girl protect them from the things chasing them?
(a) She makes a protective circle.
(b) She casts a spell.
(c) She reads a chant from a book.
(d) She sends them away with a song.
4. What does Willams think Julius is involved in?
(c) Drug dealing.
5. What are the children near the market place learning to do?
(a) Read minds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts Sadie's vision of Osiris?
2. What kind of animal is Khufu?
3. What does the wax man in the library say?
4. Where does Sadie meet with Carter on the first morning in the First Nome?
5. Who does Carter see capture Amos?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Bast's version of Ruby's death?
2. What does the Great Room look like?
3. Why has Carter seen so much of the world?
4. What do the two magicians at the Louvre tell Bast before they leave in the portal?
5. How do Carter, Sadie, and Zia get away from Serqet at the museum?
6. What does Amos teach the children about themselves the first morning in the mansion?
7. How does Sadie convince Carter to go into the library?
8. Who is Shabti?
9. How does Bast say they must defeat Set?
10. What do Carter and Sadie argue about while looking for the temple and what happens?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)