Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Arab girl protect them from the things chasing them?
(a) She casts a spell.
(b) She reads a chant from a book.
(c) She sends them away with a song.
(d) She makes a protective circle.
2. Why does Carter keep watch after using Sadie's portal?
(a) They don't know where to go.
(b) She needs to rest.
(c) He can't sleep.
(d) He is worried about Bast.
3. Where is the family mansion located?
(a) A mountain.
(b) A warehouse.
(c) An island.
(d) A forest.
4. What kind of magic does Bast need to fight the carriers a block from the park?
(a) Combat magic.
(b) Desert magic.
(c) Light magic.
(d) Dark magic.
5. How are Sadie and Amos related?
(a) Amos is her Godfather.
(b) Amos is her brother.
(c) Amos is her uncle.
(d) Amos is her guardian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Per Ankh mean?
2. Who tests Carter when he meets the Chief Lector?
3. Where does Carter find a sword when the mansion is broken into?
4. How does Carter get out of the Luxor?
5. What do cartouches protect from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Zia and Carter see in the secret chamber?
2. What happens at the mansion after Bast appears?
3. Why has Carter seen so much of the world?
4. What does Carter see on Elvis's tombstone?
5. What happens when Carter opens the Book of Thoth?
6. How does Julius blow up the museum?
7. How does Horus show his appreciation for the help of the Kanes?
8. Why can't Amos trust himself?
9. How do the Kanes get away from Sekhmet?
10. What do the two magicians at the Louvre tell Bast before they leave in the portal?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)