|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nut say will keep her from contacting the group?
(a) Their weakness.
(b) Their amulets.
(c) Their proximity to Set.
(d) Their inner gods.
2. How often can Carter visit his sister?
(a) Once a year.
(b) Twice a month.
(c) Twice a year.
(d) Once a month.
3. Where is the family mansion located?
(a) A mountain.
(b) A warehouse.
(c) A forest.
(d) An island.
4. How tall is the first Sphinx Carter sees in the book?
(a) 40 feet.
(b) 10 feet.
(c) 30 feet.
(d) 20 feet.
5. How does Bast buy some time when the carriers get within a block of them?
(a) She casts a spell on them.
(b) She turns the night to day.
(c) She turns the day to night.
(d) She summons cats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Arab girl say she is the mistress of?
2. How does Zia take Sadie to the Luxor?
3. What is the table in the library made of?
4. What does Sadie command Muffin to do when the mansion is broken into?
5. What does Carter hang on to while being questioned?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Carter, Sadie, and Zia get away from Serqet at the museum?
2. What is Bast's version of Ruby's death?
3. What was Julius trying to do when the explosion in the museum happened?
4. What does Amos teach the children about themselves the first morning in the mansion?
5. How does Zia fight against Serqet at the museum?
6. What do Carter and Sadie argue about while looking for the temple and what happens?
7. What does the narrator ask of the reader at the beginning of the book?
8. How does Sadie convince Carter to go into the library?
9. Why does Zia say Serqet cannot follow them when they get to Cairo?
10. What do Zia and Carter see in the secret chamber?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)