|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bast want them to go after using Sadie's portal?
(a) New Mexico.
2. How tall is Bast in her true form?
(a) 40 feet.
(b) 10 feet.
(c) 20 feet.
(d) 30 feet.
3. What is Nut the goddess of?
(a) The Stars.
(b) The Sun.
(c) The Sky.
(d) The Moon.
4. How many children are in the cab that is sent to Chelsea?
5. What does Chief Lector promise to punish Sadie for?
(a) Her bad thoughts.
(b) Any lies she tells.
(c) Her harsh feelings.
(d) Any thoughts of escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of magic does Bast need to fight the carriers a block from the park?
2. Why is Zia so nervous about the next Chief Lector?
3. What weapon does Carter take out when he sees the Arab girl?
4. What do cartouches protect from?
5. Who opens the library doors?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why has Carter seen so much of the world?
2. How do Carter, Sadie, and Zia get away from Serqet at the museum?
3. According to the author, how did this book come to be?
4. Why does Sadie sometimes hear a voice inside her?
5. Where did the five Demon Days Gods come from?
6. Why is Sadie's vision of Osiris's imprisonment interrupted?
7. How does Zia fight against Serqet at the museum?
8. What do the two magicians at the Louvre tell Bast before they leave in the portal?
9. How does Sadie convince Carter to go into the library?
10. How does Bast say the world is really created and run?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)