|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has to open the gateway to the Duat?
2. Where does Carter find a sword when the mansion is broken into?
(a) The library.
(b) His bag.
(c) The wall.
(d) A safe.
3. What does Zia tell Carter to do before meeting the Chief Lector?
(b) Stay silent.
(d) Tell the truth.
4. What is the table in the library made of?
5. How are the library doors opened?
(a) The lock is broken.
(b) An amulet opens it.
(c) A spell is used.
(d) A key is used.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sadie command Muffin to do when the mansion is broken into?
2. What is Amos wearing when Sadie first sees him?
3. Where in New York does Bast say the temple is?
4. Who tests Carter when he meets the Chief Lector?
5. What does Per Ankh mean?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the narrator ask of the reader at the beginning of the book?
2. How does Julius blow up the museum?
3. What do Zia and Carter see in the secret chamber?
4. Why does Sadie sometimes hear a voice inside her?
5. What is Bast's version of Ruby's death?
6. How does Bast say they must defeat Set?
7. What does Amos teach the children about themselves the first morning in the mansion?
8. Why does Zia say Serqet cannot follow them when they get to Cairo?
9. How does Sadie convince Carter to go into the library?
10. What was Julius trying to do when the explosion in the museum happened?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)