|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Arab girl protect them from the things chasing them?
(a) She casts a spell.
(b) She sends them away with a song.
(c) She makes a protective circle.
(d) She reads a chant from a book.
2. What is the wax man's real ?
3. What animal head is on Bast's true form?
4. What does Zia do when she hears of Iksander's death?
(a) She screams.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She cries.
(d) She faints.
5. How did Iksander die?
(a) He killed himself.
(b) He was stabbed.
(c) In his sleep.
(d) He was poisoned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Arab girl's name?
2. Who is the next Chief Lector after Iksander?
3. How often can Carter visit his sister?
4. How does Mr. Faust feel when he sees Amos?
5. What kind of man does Carter see when he wakes up after the explosion?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Zia say to Carter in her telepathic message?
2. What does Sadie do that impresses Thoth?
3. What do the magicians in Memphis do to Carter?
4. What do the two magicians at the Louvre tell Bast before they leave in the portal?
5. What does Nut say to the person talking to her in their sleep?
6. How does Bast say they must defeat Set?
7. How does Zia fight against Serqet at the museum?
8. How does Carter feel inside the pyramid, and why?
9. Why does Sadie sometimes hear a voice inside her?
10. What does Amos teach the children about themselves the first morning in the mansion?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)