|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sadie live with?
(a) Her stepmother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her grandparents.
(d) Her aunt and uncle.
2. How does Zia take Sadie to the Luxor?
(a) They crawl through a tunnel.
(b) They fly.
(c) Through a portal.
(d) They walk.
3. What animal head is on Bast's true form?
4. What is Williams' job?
(a) Private Investigator.
(c) Social Worker.
(d) Chief Inspector.
5. How often can Carter visit his sister?
(a) Twice a month.
(b) Twice a year.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Once a year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sadie command Muffin to do when the mansion is broken into?
2. What is Bast the goddess of?
3. What does Zia tell Carter to do before meeting the Chief Lector?
4. What does Carter call the wax man?
5. Who does Sadie see capture Osiris?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Iksander say the Egyptian empire fell?
2. What do the two magicians at the Louvre tell Bast before they leave in the portal?
3. What happens at the mansion after Bast appears?
4. How do Carter, Sadie, and Zia get away from Serqet at the museum?
5. What was Julius trying to do when the explosion in the museum happened?
6. Where did the five Demon Days Gods come from?
7. What happens when Carter opens the Book of Thoth?
8. How does Iksander say Egypt came to be such a great empire?
9. How does Bast say they must defeat Set?
10. What do Zia and Carter see in the secret chamber?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)