|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Carter see capture Amos?
2. What is Amos wearing when Sadie first sees him?
(a) A tuxedo.
(b) A disco outfit.
(c) A bathing suit.
(d) A trench coat.
3. Where does Bast want them to go after using Sadie's portal?
(d) New Mexico.
4. What does Zia tell Carter to do before meeting the Chief Lector?
(a) Tell the truth.
(c) Stay silent.
5. How do Sadie and Carter get away from the biggest Obelisk ever built?
(a) They fly.
(b) The make a portal.
(c) They run.
(d) The dream walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chief Lector promise to punish Sadie for?
2. Where in New York does Bast say the temple is?
3. What does Nut say will keep her from contacting the group?
4. What are the children near the market place learning to do?
5. What does the wax man in the library say?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Julius blow up the museum?
2. Why has Carter seen so much of the world?
3. What happens at the mansion after Bast appears?
4. How does Sadie convince Carter to go into the library?
5. What does Amos teach the children about themselves the first morning in the mansion?
6. What is Philip of Macedonia?
7. What happens when Carter opens the Book of Thoth?
8. How does Bast say they must defeat Set?
9. According to the author, how did this book come to be?
10. What do Zia and Carter see in the secret chamber?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)