|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Arab girl protect them from the things chasing them?
(a) She sends them away with a song.
(b) She makes a protective circle.
(c) She casts a spell.
(d) She reads a chant from a book.
2. Who does Carter see capture Amos?
3. Why is Zia so nervous about the next Chief Lector?
(a) He is power hungry.
(b) He is a master of Set.
(c) He will have the Kanes killed.
(d) He is in love with Zia.
4. Where does Carter find a sword when the mansion is broken into?
(a) His bag.
(b) The wall.
(c) The library.
(d) A safe.
5. What is Set the god of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who opens the library doors?
2. Where does Nut say they can find the person she wants them to visit?
3. Who does Nut tell the group to go visit?
4. How tall is the first Sphinx Carter sees in the book?
5. Where does Sadie sneak after being shown to the girls dormitory?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Iksander say Egypt came to be such a great empire?
2. Who is Shabti?
3. How does Bast say they must defeat Set?
4. What do Carter and Sadie argue about while looking for the temple and what happens?
5. What happens when Carter opens the Book of Thoth?
6. According to the author, how did this book come to be?
7. Why is Sadie's vision of Osiris's imprisonment interrupted?
8. How does Julius blow up the museum?
9. What was Julius trying to do when the explosion in the museum happened?
10. What do the two magicians at the Louvre tell Bast before they leave in the portal?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)