|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Carter sleep on the ivory headrest at the mansion?
(a) He is too tired.
(b) It is uncomfortable.
(c) He knows what it does.
(d) It looks strange.
2. What does Grandpa do to make Sadie feel betrayed?
(a) Signs the deportation papers.
(b) Offers to send Carter away.
(c) Testifies against Julius.
(d) Agrees with Amos.
3. Who is the next Chief Lector after Iksander?
4. Why does Sadie have trouble in the airport after escaping the giant Obelisk?
(a) She can't remember how to speak English.
(b) She can't return to her human form.
(c) She has a tinge of green.
(d) She keeps fainting.
5. How does Mr. Faust feel when he sees Amos?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Inspector deal with the children when he is done?
2. What kind of floor does Carter land on after going through the vortex with Zia?
3. Who interrupts Sadie's vision of Osiris?
4. Who tests Carter when he meets the Chief Lector?
5. How does Zia take Sadie to the Luxor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sadie do that impresses Thoth?
2. What trick does Bast show Carter on how to get through airport security?
3. Why is Sadie's vision of Osiris's imprisonment interrupted?
4. Who is Sobek?
5. What does Carter see on Elvis's tombstone?
6. Why does Carter say Zia is in such danger around Desjardins?
7. What does Sadie have to do to get the Feather of Truth?
8. What happens at the mansion after Bast appears?
9. How does Horus say he was able to defeat Set the first time?
10. What does Carter see in Phoenix in his sleep?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)