|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in New York does Bast say the temple is?
(a) The bay.
(b) Central Park.
(c) The museum.
(d) A church.
2. What kind of man does Carter see when he wakes up after the explosion?
(a) A giant man.
(b) A fiery man.
(c) A water man.
(d) A smoke man.
3. What does Zia do when she hears of Iksander's death?
(a) She cries.
(b) She faints.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She screams.
4. Who opens the library doors?
5. What animal head is on Bast's true form?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sadie locked in her room with?
2. Where is the family mansion located?
3. How did Iksander die?
4. What is Bast the goddess of?
5. What is Williams' job?
Short Essay Questions
1. What trick does Bast show Carter on how to get through airport security?
2. Why does Sadie sometimes hear a voice inside her?
3. How does Bast say they must defeat Set?
4. What was Julius trying to do when the explosion in the museum happened?
5. How does Zia fight against Serqet at the museum?
6. How does Iksander say Egypt came to be such a great empire?
7. What do Zia and Carter see in the secret chamber?
8. How do Carter, Sadie, and Zia get away from Serqet at the museum?
9. What do Carter and Sadie argue about while looking for the temple and what happens?
10. What does the narrator ask of the reader at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)