|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in New York does Bast say the temple is?
(a) Central Park.
(b) A church.
(c) The museum.
(d) The bay.
2. What does Per Ankh mean?
(a) Place of Dreams.
(b) Past and Present.
(c) Guardians of the Past.
(d) House of Life.
3. What are the children near the market place learning to do?
(c) Read minds.
4. What is Bast the goddess of?
5. How did Iksander die?
(a) In his sleep.
(b) He was poisoned.
(c) He was stabbed.
(d) He killed himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Hall does Sadie have to walk through before meeting the Chief Lector?
2. How many children are in the cab that is sent to Chelsea?
3. How many gods of the Demon Days were released in the museum?
4. What is the table in the library made of?
5. What is Nut the goddess of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Philip of Macedonia?
2. What does the narrator ask of the reader at the beginning of the book?
3. How does Bast say they must defeat Set?
4. Why does Iksander say the Egyptian empire fell?
5. What happens when Carter opens the Book of Thoth?
6. What does Amos teach the children about themselves the first morning in the mansion?
7. How does Iksander say Egypt came to be such a great empire?
8. Who is Shabti?
9. What do Zia and Carter see in the secret chamber?
10. What happens at the mansion after Bast appears?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)