|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sadie sneak after being shown to the girls dormitory?
(a) The Hall of Ages.
(b) Carter's room.
(c) The bathing hall.
(d) Lector's throne.
2. Who interrupts Sadie's vision of Osiris?
3. Who narrates the beginning of this book?
4. Who has to open the gateway to the Duat?
5. How does Zia take Sadie to the Luxor?
(a) Through a portal.
(b) They crawl through a tunnel.
(c) They fly.
(d) They walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sadie live with?
2. How do Sadie and Carter get away from the biggest Obelisk ever built?
3. What are the children near the market place learning to do?
4. What is on the alter in the secret chamber that Zia sneaks off to in Paris?
5. What is the table in the library made of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Zia and Carter see in the secret chamber?
2. What does the narrator ask of the reader at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Amos teach the children about themselves the first morning in the mansion?
4. What happens when Carter opens the Book of Thoth?
5. How does Julius blow up the museum?
6. What do the two magicians at the Louvre tell Bast before they leave in the portal?
7. Why is Sadie's vision of Osiris's imprisonment interrupted?
8. How does Bast say the world is really created and run?
9. How do Carter, Sadie, and Zia get away from Serqet at the museum?
10. How does Zia fight against Serqet at the museum?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)