|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nut want a note delivered to?
2. How often can Carter visit his sister?
(a) Once a year.
(b) Once a month.
(c) Twice a month.
(d) Twice a year.
3. What kind of animal is Khufu?
4. Where is the family mansion located?
(a) A forest.
(b) A mountain.
(c) A warehouse.
(d) An island.
5. Where does Sadie sneak after being shown to the girls dormitory?
(a) Carter's room.
(b) The Hall of Ages.
(c) Lector's throne.
(d) The bathing hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is Bast in her true form?
2. Who does Nut tell the group to go visit?
3. What animal head is on Bast's true form?
4. Where does Bast want them to go after using Sadie's portal?
5. Where does Carter's father take his children on Christmas Eve?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the two magicians at the Louvre tell Bast before they leave in the portal?
2. What happens when Carter opens the Book of Thoth?
3. What does the narrator ask of the reader at the beginning of the book?
4. What was Julius trying to do when the explosion in the museum happened?
5. What is Philip of Macedonia?
6. How does Sadie convince Carter to go into the library?
7. What is Bast's version of Ruby's death?
8. Why does Zia say Serqet cannot follow them when they get to Cairo?
9. What does Nut say to the person talking to her in their sleep?
10. What trick does Bast show Carter on how to get through airport security?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)