|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Carter take out when he sees the Arab girl?
(a) A gun.
(b) A bow and arrow.
(c) A dagger.
(d) A sword.
2. Where does Carter find a sword when the mansion is broken into?
(a) The library.
(b) His bag.
(c) The wall.
(d) A safe.
3. What does Sadie do wrong when making her first working portal?
(a) She doesn't close it.
(b) She doesn't make it big enough for all of them.
(c) She doesn't specify the destination.
(d) She doesn't put a time limit on it.
4. Who tests Carter when he meets the Chief Lector?
5. How many gods of the Demon Days were released in the museum?
6. What does the narrator ask the reader to do?
(a) Listen carefully.
(b) Make goals.
(c) Take notes.
7. Who does Nut want a note delivered to?
8. What does Grandpa do to make Sadie feel betrayed?
(a) Agrees with Amos.
(b) Testifies against Julius.
(c) Signs the deportation papers.
(d) Offers to send Carter away.
9. What kind of animal is Khufu?
10. How long does Carter have to wait after the Arab girl makes the hieroglyph for open?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 40 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
11. What does Carter hang on to while being questioned?
(a) His journal.
(b) His dad's bag.
(c) His sister's book.
(d) His amulet.
12. What does Zia do when she hears of Iksander's death?
(a) She cries.
(b) She faints.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She screams.
13. Who visits Nut while sleeping?
14. What is Williams' job?
(a) Private Investigator.
(b) Chief Inspector.
(d) Social Worker.
15. Where does Nut say they can find the person she wants them to visit?
(a) San Diego.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Iksander die?
2. What does Carter call the wax man?
3. How does Mr. Faust feel when he sees Amos?
4. What does Sadie command Muffin to do when the mansion is broken into?
5. Where does Bast want them to go after using Sadie's portal?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)