|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Carter find a sword when the mansion is broken into?
(a) A safe.
(b) The library.
(c) The wall.
(d) His bag.
2. What does Nut say will keep her from contacting the group?
(a) Their weakness.
(b) Their inner gods.
(c) Their amulets.
(d) Their proximity to Set.
3. How does Carter get out of the Luxor?
(a) He flies.
(b) He runs.
(c) He makes a portal.
(d) He uses the obelisk.
4. Why is Zia so nervous about the next Chief Lector?
(a) He is in love with Zia.
(b) He is a master of Set.
(c) He will have the Kanes killed.
(d) He is power hungry.
5. Who is the next Chief Lector after Iksander?
6. What does the Arab girl say she is the mistress of?
(a) The stars.
(b) The elements.
(c) All youth.
(d) The wind.
7. What is the wax man's real ?
8. What is Nut the goddess of?
(a) The Stars.
(b) The Sun.
(c) The Sky.
(d) The Moon.
9. How many gods of the Demon Days were released in the museum?
10. What does Sadie do wrong when making her first working portal?
(a) She doesn't put a time limit on it.
(b) She doesn't specify the destination.
(c) She doesn't close it.
(d) She doesn't make it big enough for all of them.
11. How tall is Bast in her true form?
(a) 40 feet.
(b) 10 feet.
(c) 30 feet.
(d) 20 feet.
12. Where are the ruins of Heliopolis?
(a) In a cave.
(b) In a graveyard.
(c) Under the airport.
(d) In a musem.
13. Where is the family mansion located?
(a) An island.
(b) A forest.
(c) A warehouse.
(d) A mountain.
14. What does the narrator ask the reader to do?
(a) Take notes.
(c) Listen carefully.
(d) Make goals.
15. How does Mr. Faust feel when he sees Amos?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Iksander die?
2. Who does Carter see capture Amos?
3. Who tests Carter when he meets the Chief Lector?
4. What are the children near the market place learning to do?
5. Who has to open the gateway to the Duat?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)