|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who opens the library doors?
2. Who does Carter see capture Amos?
3. Why does Sadie have trouble in the airport after escaping the giant Obelisk?
(a) She can't return to her human form.
(b) She can't remember how to speak English.
(c) She keeps fainting.
(d) She has a tinge of green.
4. Who does Nut want a note delivered to?
5. What kind of magic does Bast need to fight the carriers a block from the park?
(a) Combat magic.
(b) Light magic.
(c) Dark magic.
(d) Desert magic.
6. How tall is the first Sphinx Carter sees in the book?
(a) 20 feet.
(b) 30 feet.
(c) 40 feet.
(d) 10 feet.
7. What is the biggest Obelisk ever built?
(a) The Washington Monument.
(b) The Eiffel Tower.
(c) The Leaning Tower of Pisa.
(d) The Empire State Building.
8. Where does Sadie meet with Carter on the first morning in the First Nome?
(a) The Magic Room.
(b) The Cleansing Room.
(c) The Testing Room.
(d) The Feasting Room.
9. What does Willams think Julius is involved in?
(a) Drug dealing.
10. Where does Bast want them to go after using Sadie's portal?
(a) New Mexico.
11. How do Sadie and Carter get away from the biggest Obelisk ever built?
(a) The dream walk.
(b) They fly.
(c) They run.
(d) The make a portal.
12. Who does Sadie live with?
(a) Her grandparents.
(b) Her stepmother.
(c) Her aunt and uncle.
(d) Her father.
13. Who has to open the gateway to the Duat?
14. How did Iksander die?
(a) He killed himself.
(b) In his sleep.
(c) He was stabbed.
(d) He was poisoned.
15. What is the Arab girl's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grandpa do to make Sadie feel betrayed?
2. How does Bast buy some time when the carriers get within a block of them?
3. Why was the tunnel up to the Sphinx closed?
4. What weapon does Carter take out when he sees the Arab girl?
5. What does Carter hang on to while being questioned?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)