|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bast want them to go after using Sadie's portal?
(c) New Mexico.
2. How does Zia take Sadie to the Luxor?
(a) Through a portal.
(b) They fly.
(c) They crawl through a tunnel.
(d) They walk.
3. How does Bast buy some time when the carriers get within a block of them?
(a) She casts a spell on them.
(b) She summons cats.
(c) She turns the night to day.
(d) She turns the day to night.
4. What does Per Ankh mean?
(a) Past and Present.
(b) House of Life.
(c) Place of Dreams.
(d) Guardians of the Past.
5. What animal head is on Bast's true form?
6. Where are the ruins of Heliopolis?
(a) In a cave.
(b) In a musem.
(c) In a graveyard.
(d) Under the airport.
7. Why doesn't Carter sleep on the ivory headrest at the mansion?
(a) He is too tired.
(b) He knows what it does.
(c) It looks strange.
(d) It is uncomfortable.
8. Who is the next Chief Lector after Iksander?
9. How many children are in the cab that is sent to Chelsea?
10. Who does Carter see capture Amos?
11. What is Set the god of?
12. What does Carter call the wax man?
13. How does Mr. Faust feel when he sees Amos?
14. What is on the alter in the secret chamber that Zia sneaks off to in Paris?
15. How are the library doors opened?
(a) A key is used.
(b) An amulet opens it.
(c) The lock is broken.
(d) A spell is used.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sadie command Muffin to do when the mansion is broken into?
2. What is the wax man's real ?
3. What kind of man does Carter see when he wakes up after the explosion?
4. What weapon does Carter take out when he sees the Arab girl?
5. What is the table in the library made of?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)