|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julius want to view privately on Christmas Eve?
(a) A grave marker.
(b) A flock of geese.
(c) Stained glass windows.
(d) The Rosetta Stone.
2. Who does Carter see capture Amos?
3. Where does Carter find a sword when the mansion is broken into?
(a) The library.
(b) The wall.
(c) His bag.
(d) A safe.
4. What does Carter call the wax man?
5. Where does Sadie sneak after being shown to the girls dormitory?
(a) The Hall of Ages.
(b) The bathing hall.
(c) Carter's room.
(d) Lector's throne.
6. How long does it take for Amos to get from London to New York?
7. How does Bast buy some time when the carriers get within a block of them?
(a) She casts a spell on them.
(b) She summons cats.
(c) She turns the night to day.
(d) She turns the day to night.
8. What do cartouches protect from?
(a) Death and destruction.
(c) Code breakers.
(d) Evil magic.
9. Who interrupts Sadie's vision of Osiris?
10. What is Nut the goddess of?
(a) The Moon.
(b) The Sun.
(c) The Sky.
(d) The Stars.
11. Why was the tunnel up to the Sphinx closed?
(a) Julius sealed it.
(b) It was old and in need of repair.
(c) Sadie sealed it.
(d) Archaeologists came too close to finding it.
12. What is Amos wearing when Sadie first sees him?
(a) A trench coat.
(b) A tuxedo.
(c) A bathing suit.
(d) A disco outfit.
13. What kind of magic does Bast need to fight the carriers a block from the park?
(a) Desert magic.
(b) Light magic.
(c) Dark magic.
(d) Combat magic.
14. Who does Sadie see capture Osiris?
15. What is Williams' job?
(b) Private Investigator.
(c) Social Worker.
(d) Chief Inspector.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Hall does Sadie have to walk through before meeting the Chief Lector?
2. How are the library doors opened?
3. Why doesn't Carter sleep on the ivory headrest at the mansion?
4. What does Zia do when she hears of Iksander's death?
5. What weapon does Carter take out when he sees the Arab girl?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)