|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrupts Sadie's vision of Osiris?
2. How do Sadie and Carter get away from the biggest Obelisk ever built?
(a) The make a portal.
(b) They run.
(c) They fly.
(d) The dream walk.
3. What does the wax man in the library say?
(a) To thee I have come.
(b) Danger- warning.
(c) You came too late.
(d) I answer the call.
4. What is on the alter in the secret chamber that Zia sneaks off to in Paris?
5. Where is the family mansion located?
(a) A warehouse.
(b) A forest.
(c) An island.
(d) A mountain.
6. What animal head is on Bast's true form?
7. Where does Nut say they can find the person she wants them to visit?
(a) New York.
(d) San Diego.
8. Who tests Carter when he meets the Chief Lector?
9. Where does Carter find a sword when the mansion is broken into?
(a) His bag.
(b) A safe.
(c) The wall.
(d) The library.
10. What do cartouches protect from?
(a) Code breakers.
(b) Death and destruction.
(c) Evil magic.
11. Who does Nut want a note delivered to?
12. How tall is Bast in her true form?
(a) 20 feet.
(b) 30 feet.
(c) 40 feet.
(d) 10 feet.
13. What does Carter call the wax man?
14. Why doesn't Carter get much rest his first night in Paris?
(a) His ba traveled.
(b) Sadie was snoring.
(c) Zia was talking in her sleep.
(d) He was jet lagged.
15. What does Zia do when she hears of Iksander's death?
(a) She faints.
(b) She cries.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She screams.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Amos create a boat?
2. Where are the ruins of Heliopolis?
3. What kind of magic does Bast need to fight the carriers a block from the park?
4. What is Serqet the goddess of?
5. How often can Carter visit his sister?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)