|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall is Bast in her true form?
(a) 20 feet.
(b) 40 feet.
(c) 10 feet.
(d) 30 feet.
2. Who interrupts Sadie's vision of Osiris?
3. Who does Nut want a note delivered to?
4. What does Willams think Julius is involved in?
(b) Drug dealing.
5. What is Nut the goddess of?
(a) The Sun.
(b) The Stars.
(c) The Sky.
(d) The Moon.
6. Why was the tunnel up to the Sphinx closed?
(a) Sadie sealed it.
(b) It was old and in need of repair.
(c) Julius sealed it.
(d) Archaeologists came too close to finding it.
7. Where in New York does Bast say the temple is?
(a) Central Park.
(b) The bay.
(c) A church.
(d) The museum.
8. What kind of floor does Carter land on after going through the vortex with Zia?
9. What is Set the god of?
10. How do Sadie and Carter get away from the biggest Obelisk ever built?
(a) They run.
(b) The dream walk.
(c) The make a portal.
(d) They fly.
11. Where are the ruins of Heliopolis?
(a) In a graveyard.
(b) In a cave.
(c) Under the airport.
(d) In a musem.
12. How are the library doors opened?
(a) A key is used.
(b) The lock is broken.
(c) An amulet opens it.
(d) A spell is used.
13. What does Zia do when she hears of Iksander's death?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She screams.
(c) She cries.
(d) She faints.
14. What is the biggest Obelisk ever built?
(a) The Washington Monument.
(b) The Leaning Tower of Pisa.
(c) The Empire State Building.
(d) The Eiffel Tower.
15. What Hall does Sadie have to walk through before meeting the Chief Lector?
(a) The Mall of Magic.
(b) The Hall of Mirrors.
(c) The Hall of Ages.
(d) The Hall of the Ancients.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Arab girl's name?
2. Why doesn't Carter get much rest his first night in Paris?
3. What is the table in the library made of?
4. How does Mr. Faust feel when he sees Amos?
5. How does the Inspector deal with the children when he is done?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)