|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the tunnel up to the Sphinx closed?
(a) Archaeologists came too close to finding it.
(b) It was old and in need of repair.
(c) Julius sealed it.
(d) Sadie sealed it.
2. Where in New York does Bast say the temple is?
(a) The museum.
(b) A church.
(c) Central Park.
(d) The bay.
3. How are Sadie and Amos related?
(a) Amos is her uncle.
(b) Amos is her Godfather.
(c) Amos is her guardian.
(d) Amos is her brother.
4. What does Per Ankh mean?
(a) Guardians of the Past.
(b) House of Life.
(c) Place of Dreams.
(d) Past and Present.
5. What Hall does Sadie have to walk through before meeting the Chief Lector?
(a) The Hall of the Ancients.
(b) The Mall of Magic.
(c) The Hall of Ages.
(d) The Hall of Mirrors.
6. What does Zia tell Carter to do before meeting the Chief Lector?
(b) Tell the truth.
(d) Stay silent.
7. Who does Nut tell the group to go visit?
8. What kind of floor does Carter land on after going through the vortex with Zia?
9. What weapon does Carter take out when he sees the Arab girl?
(a) A gun.
(b) A bow and arrow.
(c) A dagger.
(d) A sword.
10. What are the children near the market place learning to do?
(b) Read minds.
11. Who visits Nut while sleeping?
12. How tall is Bast in her true form?
(a) 40 feet.
(b) 20 feet.
(c) 30 feet.
(d) 10 feet.
13. Why does Carter keep watch after using Sadie's portal?
(a) They don't know where to go.
(b) He is worried about Bast.
(c) He can't sleep.
(d) She needs to rest.
14. What kind of man does Carter see when he wakes up after the explosion?
(a) A water man.
(b) A fiery man.
(c) A smoke man.
(d) A giant man.
15. Why does Sadie have trouble in the airport after escaping the giant Obelisk?
(a) She can't remember how to speak English.
(b) She keeps fainting.
(c) She can't return to her human form.
(d) She has a tinge of green.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who narrates the beginning of this book?
2. Where does Carter find a sword when the mansion is broken into?
3. What does Nut say will keep her from contacting the group?
4. How does Bast buy some time when the carriers get within a block of them?
5. What is Set the god of?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)