|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Hall does Sadie have to walk through before meeting the Chief Lector?
(a) The Mall of Magic.
(b) The Hall of the Ancients.
(c) The Hall of Ages.
(d) The Hall of Mirrors.
2. Why does Carter keep watch after using Sadie's portal?
(a) They don't know where to go.
(b) She needs to rest.
(c) He can't sleep.
(d) He is worried about Bast.
3. Who narrates the beginning of this book?
4. What does Willams think Julius is involved in?
(a) Drug dealing.
5. Who does Nut tell the group to go visit?
6. What kind of floor does Carter land on after going through the vortex with Zia?
7. What does Nut say will keep her from contacting the group?
(a) Their inner gods.
(b) Their amulets.
(c) Their weakness.
(d) Their proximity to Set.
8. Why does Sadie have trouble in the airport after escaping the giant Obelisk?
(a) She can't return to her human form.
(b) She can't remember how to speak English.
(c) She keeps fainting.
(d) She has a tinge of green.
9. What is Amos wearing when Sadie first sees him?
(a) A disco outfit.
(b) A tuxedo.
(c) A trench coat.
(d) A bathing suit.
10. Who has to open the gateway to the Duat?
11. What is Nut the goddess of?
(a) The Moon.
(b) The Sun.
(c) The Sky.
(d) The Stars.
12. How does Mr. Faust feel when he sees Amos?
13. What does Carter call the wax man?
14. What does the narrator ask the reader to do?
(a) Make goals.
(b) Take notes.
(c) Listen carefully.
15. Where does Bast want them to go after using Sadie's portal?
(b) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in New York does Bast say the temple is?
2. What does Julius want to view privately on Christmas Eve?
3. How are Sadie and Amos related?
4. What is Serqet the goddess of?
5. What is the first thing Sadie and Carter have to do in the Luxor?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)