|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Amos create a boat?
(a) He reaches into the past.
(b) He draws a hieroglyph.
(c) He steals one.
(d) He says a spell.
2. Who does Carter see capture Amos?
3. Who has to open the gateway to the Duat?
4. Who narrates the beginning of this book?
5. How are the library doors opened?
(a) A key is used.
(b) An amulet opens it.
(c) A spell is used.
(d) The lock is broken.
6. How does Mr. Faust feel when he sees Amos?
7. Who does Sadie live with?
(a) Her stepmother.
(b) Her aunt and uncle.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her grandparents.
8. What is Set the god of?
9. What is the biggest Obelisk ever built?
(a) The Eiffel Tower.
(b) The Empire State Building.
(c) The Washington Monument.
(d) The Leaning Tower of Pisa.
10. What animal head is on Bast's true form?
11. Where does Sadie meet with Carter on the first morning in the First Nome?
(a) The Cleansing Room.
(b) The Feasting Room.
(c) The Magic Room.
(d) The Testing Room.
12. How many children are in the cab that is sent to Chelsea?
13. Who does Sadie see capture Osiris?
14. What is the table in the library made of?
15. What kind of floor does Carter land on after going through the vortex with Zia?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many gods of the Demon Days were released in the museum?
2. What is Williams' job?
3. What does Nut say will keep her from contacting the group?
4. What weapon does Carter take out when he sees the Arab girl?
5. How are Sadie and Amos related?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)