|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Hall does Sadie have to walk through before meeting the Chief Lector?
(a) The Mall of Magic.
(b) The Hall of the Ancients.
(c) The Hall of Ages.
(d) The Hall of Mirrors.
2. Who tests Carter when he meets the Chief Lector?
3. How many gods of the Demon Days were released in the museum?
4. What does Zia do when she hears of Iksander's death?
(a) She faints.
(b) She cries.
(c) She screams.
(d) She laughs.
5. What does Carter hang on to while being questioned?
(a) His dad's bag.
(b) His journal.
(c) His sister's book.
(d) His amulet.
6. Who opens the library doors?
7. What animal head is on Bast's true form?
8. Who interrupts Sadie's vision of Osiris?
9. What is Nut the goddess of?
(a) The Moon.
(b) The Sun.
(c) The Sky.
(d) The Stars.
10. How are the library doors opened?
(a) A key is used.
(b) The lock is broken.
(c) A spell is used.
(d) An amulet opens it.
11. How does Amos create a boat?
(a) He says a spell.
(b) He draws a hieroglyph.
(c) He steals one.
(d) He reaches into the past.
12. What kind of man does Carter see when he wakes up after the explosion?
(a) A giant man.
(b) A smoke man.
(c) A fiery man.
(d) A water man.
13. Who has to open the gateway to the Duat?
14. Who does Sadie see capture Osiris?
15. What does Julius want to view privately on Christmas Eve?
(a) A flock of geese.
(b) Stained glass windows.
(c) A grave marker.
(d) The Rosetta Stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the next Chief Lector after Iksander?
2. What kind of statue is found in Julius's work bag?
3. How tall is the first Sphinx Carter sees in the book?
4. What does Sadie do wrong when making her first working portal?
5. Who does Sadie live with?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)