|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in New York does Bast say the temple is?
(a) A church.
(b) The museum.
(c) The bay.
(d) Central Park.
2. Who does Nut want a note delivered to?
3. How many gods of the Demon Days were released in the museum?
4. What does Grandpa do to make Sadie feel betrayed?
(a) Offers to send Carter away.
(b) Testifies against Julius.
(c) Agrees with Amos.
(d) Signs the deportation papers.
5. What does Nut say will keep her from contacting the group?
(a) Their amulets.
(b) Their weakness.
(c) Their proximity to Set.
(d) Their inner gods.
6. What is the wax man's real ?
7. Who opens the library doors?
8. What does Carter hang on to while being questioned?
(a) His amulet.
(b) His journal.
(c) His sister's book.
(d) His dad's bag.
9. Where are the ruins of Heliopolis?
(a) In a cave.
(b) In a graveyard.
(c) In a musem.
(d) Under the airport.
10. How did Iksander die?
(a) He killed himself.
(b) He was stabbed.
(c) In his sleep.
(d) He was poisoned.
11. Where does Nut say they can find the person she wants them to visit?
(b) San Diego.
(c) New York.
12. Who narrates the beginning of this book?
13. Why does Carter keep watch after using Sadie's portal?
(a) She needs to rest.
(b) They don't know where to go.
(c) He can't sleep.
(d) He is worried about Bast.
14. What does Chief Lector promise to punish Sadie for?
(a) Any lies she tells.
(b) Her bad thoughts.
(c) Any thoughts of escape.
(d) Her harsh feelings.
15. What kind of statue is found in Julius's work bag?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A cat.
(c) A monkey.
(d) An alligator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Amos wearing when Sadie first sees him?
2. What does Carter call the wax man?
3. Why was the tunnel up to the Sphinx closed?
4. What does Per Ankh mean?
5. Why is Zia so nervous about the next Chief Lector?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)