|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in New York does Bast say the temple is?
(a) The bay.
(b) Central Park.
(c) The museum.
(d) A church.
2. What does Nut say will keep her from contacting the group?
(a) Their inner gods.
(b) Their proximity to Set.
(c) Their weakness.
(d) Their amulets.
3. Who narrates the beginning of this book?
4. What does Julius want to view privately on Christmas Eve?
(a) The Rosetta Stone.
(b) A grave marker.
(c) Stained glass windows.
(d) A flock of geese.
5. Why was the tunnel up to the Sphinx closed?
(a) Sadie sealed it.
(b) Archaeologists came too close to finding it.
(c) Julius sealed it.
(d) It was old and in need of repair.
6. What animal head is on Bast's true form?
7. Where does Carter find a sword when the mansion is broken into?
(a) The wall.
(b) The library.
(c) His bag.
(d) A safe.
8. Where is the family mansion located?
(a) A forest.
(b) A mountain.
(c) An island.
(d) A warehouse.
9. How does Zia take Sadie to the Luxor?
(a) Through a portal.
(b) They fly.
(c) They walk.
(d) They crawl through a tunnel.
10. How many children are in the cab that is sent to Chelsea?
11. Who does Sadie see capture Osiris?
12. What does the wax man in the library say?
(a) You came too late.
(b) Danger- warning.
(c) I answer the call.
(d) To thee I have come.
13. Who is the next Chief Lector after Iksander?
14. Why doesn't Carter get much rest his first night in Paris?
(a) His ba traveled.
(b) He was jet lagged.
(c) Zia was talking in her sleep.
(d) Sadie was snoring.
15. What does Sadie command Muffin to do when the mansion is broken into?
(b) Kill the men.
(c) Protect her.
(d) Send a message to Amos.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is the first Sphinx Carter sees in the book?
2. How does Carter get into the family mansion?
3. What do cartouches protect from?
4. How often can Carter visit his sister?
5. Where does Carter's father take his children on Christmas Eve?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)