|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often can Carter visit his sister?
(a) Twice a month.
(b) Once a month.
(c) Twice a year.
(d) Once a year.
2. Who is the next Chief Lector after Iksander?
3. Where does Carter find a sword when the mansion is broken into?
(a) A safe.
(b) The wall.
(c) The library.
(d) His bag.
4. Who visits Nut while sleeping?
5. How does Carter get into the family mansion?
(a) He raises his hand.
(b) He uses his amulet.
(c) He puts his hand on the door.
(d) He says a spell.
6. What does Julius want to view privately on Christmas Eve?
(a) Stained glass windows.
(b) A flock of geese.
(c) The Rosetta Stone.
(d) A grave marker.
7. How many gods of the Demon Days were released in the museum?
8. What kind of animal is Khufu?
9. What does the narrator ask the reader to do?
(a) Make goals.
(b) Take notes.
(c) Listen carefully.
10. How long does Carter have to wait after the Arab girl makes the hieroglyph for open?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 40 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
11. Where does Bast want them to go after using Sadie's portal?
(a) New Mexico.
12. What does Chief Lector promise to punish Sadie for?
(a) Her harsh feelings.
(b) Any thoughts of escape.
(c) Her bad thoughts.
(d) Any lies she tells.
13. How does Zia take Sadie to the Luxor?
(a) Through a portal.
(b) They walk.
(c) They crawl through a tunnel.
(d) They fly.
14. How does Bast buy some time when the carriers get within a block of them?
(a) She turns the night to day.
(b) She casts a spell on them.
(c) She summons cats.
(d) She turns the day to night.
15. Who does Carter see capture Amos?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zia do when she hears of Iksander's death?
2. What is the biggest Obelisk ever built?
3. How tall is the first Sphinx Carter sees in the book?
4. What does Per Ankh mean?
5. Where does Sadie meet with Carter on the first morning in the First Nome?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)