|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How tall is the first Sphinx Carter sees in the book?
(a) 40 feet.
(b) 10 feet.
(c) 20 feet.
(d) 30 feet.
2. Who interrupts Sadie's vision of Osiris?
3. Who is Sadie locked in her room with?
(a) Her cat.
(b) Her Ba.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her stepfather.
4. What kind of statue is found in Julius's work bag?
(a) An alligator.
(b) A monkey.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A cat.
5. What does Willams think Julius is involved in?
(c) Drug dealing.
6. How are Sadie and Amos related?
(a) Amos is her brother.
(b) Amos is her Godfather.
(c) Amos is her guardian.
(d) Amos is her uncle.
7. What is Serqet the goddess of?
(d) All of these.
8. What does Carter call the wax man?
9. What kind of floor does Carter land on after going through the vortex with Zia?
10. What kind of animal is Khufu?
11. Who opens the library doors?
12. What is Set the god of?
13. What does the wax man in the library say?
(a) To thee I have come.
(b) Danger- warning.
(c) I answer the call.
(d) You came too late.
14. What does Sadie do wrong when making her first working portal?
(a) She doesn't specify the destination.
(b) She doesn't make it big enough for all of them.
(c) She doesn't close it.
(d) She doesn't put a time limit on it.
15. Why doesn't Carter sleep on the ivory headrest at the mansion?
(a) He is too tired.
(b) It looks strange.
(c) It is uncomfortable.
(d) He knows what it does.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Per Ankh mean?
2. How did Iksander die?
3. How many gods of the Demon Days were released in the museum?
4. What is on the alter in the secret chamber that Zia sneaks off to in Paris?
5. How does the Arab girl protect them from the things chasing them?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)