|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Amos wearing when Sadie first sees him?
(a) A disco outfit.
(b) A trench coat.
(c) A bathing suit.
(d) A tuxedo.
2. Where are the ruins of Heliopolis?
(a) In a musem.
(b) In a graveyard.
(c) Under the airport.
(d) In a cave.
3. What does Nut say will keep her from contacting the group?
(a) Their proximity to Set.
(b) Their inner gods.
(c) Their weakness.
(d) Their amulets.
4. How does Carter get into the family mansion?
(a) He says a spell.
(b) He raises his hand.
(c) He uses his amulet.
(d) He puts his hand on the door.
5. Where does Carter's father take his children on Christmas Eve?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A church.
(c) A park.
(d) A museum.
6. Where does Sadie meet with Carter on the first morning in the First Nome?
(a) The Feasting Room.
(b) The Testing Room.
(c) The Magic Room.
(d) The Cleansing Room.
7. How many gods of the Demon Days were released in the museum?
8. What does Carter call the wax man?
9. What is the Arab girl's name?
10. How often can Carter visit his sister?
(a) Once a month.
(b) Twice a month.
(c) Once a year.
(d) Twice a year.
11. What does Sadie command Muffin to do when the mansion is broken into?
(a) Kill the men.
(b) Protect her.
(c) Send a message to Amos.
12. What is the biggest Obelisk ever built?
(a) The Eiffel Tower.
(b) The Washington Monument.
(c) The Leaning Tower of Pisa.
(d) The Empire State Building.
13. Who has to open the gateway to the Duat?
14. Who interrupts Sadie's vision of Osiris?
15. What does Grandpa do to make Sadie feel betrayed?
(a) Testifies against Julius.
(b) Agrees with Amos.
(c) Offers to send Carter away.
(d) Signs the deportation papers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Iksander die?
2. Who does Sadie live with?
3. Why doesn't Carter sleep on the ivory headrest at the mansion?
4. Where is the family mansion located?
5. How does Bast buy some time when the carriers get within a block of them?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)