|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carter hang on to while being questioned?
(a) His dad's bag.
(b) His amulet.
(c) His journal.
(d) His sister's book.
2. What kind of floor does Carter land on after going through the vortex with Zia?
3. Who does Sadie live with?
(a) Her stepmother.
(b) Her aunt and uncle.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her grandparents.
4. Why doesn't Carter get much rest his first night in Paris?
(a) He was jet lagged.
(b) Zia was talking in her sleep.
(c) His ba traveled.
(d) Sadie was snoring.
5. What kind of statue is found in Julius's work bag?
(a) A cat.
(b) An eagle.
(c) An alligator.
(d) A monkey.
6. What is Nut the goddess of?
(a) The Stars.
(b) The Sky.
(c) The Sun.
(d) The Moon.
7. What does the Arab girl say she is the mistress of?
(a) All youth.
(b) The elements.
(c) The stars.
(d) The wind.
8. What does Nut say will keep her from contacting the group?
(a) Their weakness.
(b) Their proximity to Set.
(c) Their inner gods.
(d) Their amulets.
9. What kind of man does Carter see when he wakes up after the explosion?
(a) A giant man.
(b) A fiery man.
(c) A smoke man.
(d) A water man.
10. Who interrupts Sadie's vision of Osiris?
11. How does Mr. Faust feel when he sees Amos?
12. Where does Carter's father take his children on Christmas Eve?
(a) A church.
(b) A museum.
(c) A park.
(d) A restaurant.
13. What is the Arab girl's name?
14. What is Serqet the goddess of?
(c) All of these.
15. What does Grandpa do to make Sadie feel betrayed?
(a) Signs the deportation papers.
(b) Offers to send Carter away.
(c) Agrees with Amos.
(d) Testifies against Julius.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the biggest Obelisk ever built?
2. How many children are in the cab that is sent to Chelsea?
3. How did Iksander die?
4. Where does Carter find a sword when the mansion is broken into?
5. Why was the tunnel up to the Sphinx closed?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)