|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bast buy some time when the carriers get within a block of them?
(a) She turns the night to day.
(b) She casts a spell on them.
(c) She summons cats.
(d) She turns the day to night.
2. Why does Carter keep watch after using Sadie's portal?
(a) They don't know where to go.
(b) She needs to rest.
(c) He is worried about Bast.
(d) He can't sleep.
3. What is the table in the library made of?
4. What is Set the god of?
5. What does Per Ankh mean?
(a) House of Life.
(b) Guardians of the Past.
(c) Past and Present.
(d) Place of Dreams.
6. What is Serqet the goddess of?
(b) All of these.
7. Who opens the library doors?
8. What does Grandpa do to make Sadie feel betrayed?
(a) Agrees with Amos.
(b) Testifies against Julius.
(c) Signs the deportation papers.
(d) Offers to send Carter away.
9. How many children are in the cab that is sent to Chelsea?
10. How does Carter get into the family mansion?
(a) He says a spell.
(b) He raises his hand.
(c) He puts his hand on the door.
(d) He uses his amulet.
11. Why does Sadie have trouble in the airport after escaping the giant Obelisk?
(a) She has a tinge of green.
(b) She can't return to her human form.
(c) She keeps fainting.
(d) She can't remember how to speak English.
12. Who has to open the gateway to the Duat?
13. How many gods of the Demon Days were released in the museum?
14. What does Willams think Julius is involved in?
(a) Drug dealing.
15. What is the Arab girl's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Amos create a boat?
2. Why was the tunnel up to the Sphinx closed?
3. What kind of animal is Khufu?
4. What does Chief Lector promise to punish Sadie for?
5. What weapon does Carter take out when he sees the Arab girl?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)