|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sadie live with?
(a) Her aunt and uncle.
(b) Her stepmother.
(c) Her grandparents.
(d) Her father.
2. What is the first thing Sadie and Carter have to do in the Luxor?
(a) Learn their true names.
(b) Duel each other.
(c) Read Egyptian.
3. What is on the alter in the secret chamber that Zia sneaks off to in Paris?
4. Who interrupts Sadie's vision of Osiris?
5. What does Willams think Julius is involved in?
(a) Drug dealing.
6. What does the narrator ask the reader to do?
(b) Listen carefully.
(c) Make goals.
(d) Take notes.
7. What is Nut the goddess of?
(a) The Sky.
(b) The Sun.
(c) The Stars.
(d) The Moon.
8. What is the table in the library made of?
9. What kind of floor does Carter land on after going through the vortex with Zia?
10. What does Carter call the wax man?
11. What Hall does Sadie have to walk through before meeting the Chief Lector?
(a) The Hall of Mirrors.
(b) The Hall of the Ancients.
(c) The Hall of Ages.
(d) The Mall of Magic.
12. What is the biggest Obelisk ever built?
(a) The Eiffel Tower.
(b) The Washington Monument.
(c) The Leaning Tower of Pisa.
(d) The Empire State Building.
13. What does Per Ankh mean?
(a) Guardians of the Past.
(b) Place of Dreams.
(c) Past and Present.
(d) House of Life.
14. What is the wax man's real ?
15. How does Amos create a boat?
(a) He reaches into the past.
(b) He draws a hieroglyph.
(c) He steals one.
(d) He says a spell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chief Lector promise to punish Sadie for?
2. What does Sadie command Muffin to do when the mansion is broken into?
3. Where does Carter's father take his children on Christmas Eve?
4. How tall is Bast in her true form?
5. Where does Bast want them to go after using Sadie's portal?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)