Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Section 1: Chapters 1-3
1. What does the narrator ask of the reader at the beginning of the book?
2. According to the author, how did this book come to be?
3. How does Julius blow up the museum?
4. Why has Carter seen so much of the world?
Short Essay Question - Section 2: Chapters 4-6
5. What does the Great Room look like?
6. What is Philip of Macedonia?
7. What does Amos teach the children about themselves the first morning...
This section contains 754 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)