1. Who narrates the beginning of this book?
2. What does the narrator ask the reader to do?
3. How often can Carter visit his sister?
Twice a year.
4. Who does Sadie live with?
5. What is Amos wearing when Sadie first sees him?
A trench coat.
6. How many children are in the cab that is sent to Chelsea?
7. Where does Carter's father take his children on Christmas Eve?
8. What does Julius want to view privately on Christmas Eve?
The Rosetta Stone.
9. What kind of man does Carter see when he wakes up after the explosion?
A fiery man.
This section contains 3,376 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)