|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Chapters 40 & 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zia take Sadie to the Luxor?
(a) They fly.
(b) They crawl through a tunnel.
(c) Through a portal.
(d) They walk.
2. Who tests Carter when he meets the Chief Lector?
3. Why does Zia think Iksander knew this was all coming?
(a) He just knew everything.
(b) He wrote something in a book a burned it.
(c) He spoke to her privately after she was in England.
(d) He has been visiting her dreams.
4. What does Sadie have to prove before Thoth will help her?
(a) She can put aside emotion.
(b) She can control the elements.
(c) She is truly a Kane.
(d) She is in control of her goddess.
5. Why can't the sarcophagus be opened in the pyramid?
(a) It would kill Julius.
(b) It would bring more chaos.
(c) It would strengthen Set.
(d) It would harm Zia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Geb tell Sadie to go next after getting Nut's letter?
2. Why doesn't Carter get much rest his first night in Paris?
3. Who summons Sekhmet at La Cruces?
4. Where is Cleopatra's needle?
5. Who does Isis say must become the next Pharaoh?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)