|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Chapters 40 & 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the next Chief Lector after Iksander?
2. What does the narrator ask the reader to do?
(a) Take notes.
(c) Listen carefully.
(d) Make goals.
3. When is Set's birthday?
(a) December 29th.
(b) September 26th.
(c) November 27th.
(d) September 28th.
4. Where does Thoth send Sadie to prove what he needs to see before he will help her?
5. How did Iksander die?
(a) He killed himself.
(b) He was stabbed.
(c) He was poisoned.
(d) In his sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why won't Sadie answer Carter's questions after she gets the feather?
2. What does Zia demand if she tells Sadie Set's secret name?
3. How often can Carter visit his sister?
4. What does Sekhmet think the salsa is?
5. Why can't the sarcophagus be opened in the pyramid?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)