|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Chapters 40 & 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the pyramid in the desert?
(a) It won't be found.
(b) It is Set's source of power.
(c) It is hot.
(d) It is hard to get to.
2. What will the djed help the Kanes to do?
(a) Rebuild the House of Life.
(b) Read Egyptian.
(c) Harness new gods.
(d) Make friends.
3. Why does Carter have to sleep after his battle?
(a) To get direction.
(b) All of these.
(c) To heal his wounds.
(d) To regain strength.
4. Who is the next Chief Lector after Iksander?
5. What happens to Sekhmet after drinking the salsa?
(a) She falls asleep.
(b) She begins weeping.
(c) She burns up.
(d) She gets angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bast the goddess of?
2. What does Nut say will keep her from contacting the group?
3. What does Willams think Julius is involved in?
4. What does Carter call the wax man?
5. Who does Nut tell the group to go visit?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)