|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapters 34 & 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the table in the library made of?
2. Where in New York does Bast say the temple is?
(a) A church.
(b) Central Park.
(c) The bay.
(d) The museum.
3. What is Sekhmet the goddess of?
4. Why doesn't Carter sleep on the ivory headrest at the mansion?
(a) It looks strange.
(b) It is uncomfortable.
(c) He knows what it does.
(d) He is too tired.
5. What happens to Sekhmet after drinking the salsa?
(a) She burns up.
(b) She falls asleep.
(c) She gets angry.
(d) She begins weeping.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sadie locked in her room with?
2. How many gods of the Demon Days were released in the museum?
3. What Hall does Sadie have to walk through before meeting the Chief Lector?
4. Who can utter Set's secret name?
5. What is Serqet the goddess of?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)