|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of statue is found in Julius's work bag?
(a) An eagle.
(b) An alligator.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A cat.
2. Why won't Sadie answer Carter's questions after she gets the feather?
(a) She knows they have to hurry.
(b) She is scared.
(c) She isn't in the mood to tell the truth.
(d) She is too weak.
3. How does the Arab girl protect them from the things chasing them?
(a) She makes a protective circle.
(b) She sends them away with a song.
(c) She casts a spell.
(d) She reads a chant from a book.
4. What does Chief Lector promise to punish Sadie for?
(a) Her harsh feelings.
(b) Any thoughts of escape.
(c) Her bad thoughts.
(d) Any lies she tells.
5. What does the narrator ask the reader to do?
(a) Take notes.
(b) Listen carefully.
(c) Make goals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sadie meet with Carter on the first morning in the First Nome?
2. Who punished Nut?
3. What is the wax man's real ?
4. What does Iksander say will collide when he is in the Land of the Dead?
5. What is Nut the goddess of?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)