|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Iksander die?
(a) He was stabbed.
(b) In his sleep.
(c) He was poisoned.
(d) He killed himself.
2. What does Sadie have to prove before Thoth will help her?
(a) She is in control of her goddess.
(b) She is truly a Kane.
(c) She can put aside emotion.
(d) She can control the elements.
3. How tall is the first Sphinx Carter sees in the book?
(a) 10 feet.
(b) 20 feet.
(c) 40 feet.
(d) 30 feet.
4. What Hall does Sadie have to walk through before meeting the Chief Lector?
(a) The Hall of the Ancients.
(b) The Hall of Mirrors.
(c) The Hall of Ages.
(d) The Mall of Magic.
5. What does Sadie do wrong when making her first working portal?
(a) She doesn't specify the destination.
(b) She doesn't put a time limit on it.
(c) She doesn't make it big enough for all of them.
(d) She doesn't close it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the wax man's real ?
2. How does Zia take Sadie to the Luxor?
3. When is Set's birthday?
4. What is Nut the goddess of?
5. Why doesn't Carter get much rest his first night in Paris?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)