|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Arab girl protect them from the things chasing them?
(a) She reads a chant from a book.
(b) She makes a protective circle.
(c) She sends them away with a song.
(d) She casts a spell.
2. Why was Bast imprisoned originally?
(a) To protect the Ankh.
(b) To be punished.
(c) To fight Apophis.
(d) To watch over Ruby.
3. How does Zia take Sadie to the Luxor?
(a) Through a portal.
(b) They walk.
(c) They fly.
(d) They crawl through a tunnel.
4. Where does Sadie sneak after being shown to the girls dormitory?
(a) The Hall of Ages.
(b) Lector's throne.
(c) Carter's room.
(d) The bathing hall.
5. How does Carter leave New Orleans?
(a) He walks.
(b) He takes a steam boat.
(c) He flies.
(d) In an RV.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Carter get much rest his first night in Paris?
2. Who shattered Osiris?
3. What kind of floor does Carter land on after going through the vortex with Zia?
4. Where is the Feather of Truth kept?
5. How did Iksander die?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)