|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Sadie and Carter have to do in the Luxor?
(a) Duel each other.
(b) Learn their true names.
(d) Read Egyptian.
2. Who can utter Set's secret name?
(a) His mother.
(b) The Chief Lector.
(c) The book of life.
3. Who interrupts Sadie's vision of Osiris?
4. What does Nut say will keep her from contacting the group?
(a) Their inner gods.
(b) Their proximity to Set.
(c) Their weakness.
(d) Their amulets.
5. How does Carter leave New Orleans?
(a) He flies.
(b) He walks.
(c) He takes a steam boat.
(d) In an RV.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Per Ankh mean?
2. What does Anubis say the feather might do to Sadie?
3. What river does Thoth take the Kanes on?
4. What kind of magic does Bast need to fight the carriers a block from the park?
5. What is Amos wearing when Sadie first sees him?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)