|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nut the goddess of?
(a) The Stars.
(b) The Sky.
(c) The Sun.
(d) The Moon.
2. How are the library doors opened?
(a) The lock is broken.
(b) A key is used.
(c) An amulet opens it.
(d) A spell is used.
3. Who does Sadie see capture Osiris?
4. What does Nut say will keep her from contacting the group?
(a) Their amulets.
(b) Their inner gods.
(c) Their weakness.
(d) Their proximity to Set.
5. Where does Thoth send Sadie to prove what he needs to see before he will help her?
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall is the first Sphinx Carter sees in the book?
2. What do cartouches protect from?
3. Where does Carter store his tools in the airport?
4. What Hall does Sadie have to walk through before meeting the Chief Lector?
5. What does Carter hang on to while being questioned?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)