|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Carter get out of the Luxor?
(a) He uses the obelisk.
(b) He flies.
(c) He makes a portal.
(d) He runs.
2. Who does Nut tell the group to go visit?
3. How does Amos create a boat?
(a) He draws a hieroglyph.
(b) He says a spell.
(c) He reaches into the past.
(d) He steals one.
4. Where does Carter find a sword when the mansion is broken into?
(a) His bag.
(b) The wall.
(c) A safe.
(d) The library.
5. How tall is Bast in her true form?
(a) 10 feet.
(b) 30 feet.
(c) 20 feet.
(d) 40 feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take for Amos to get from London to New York?
2. What does Carter call the wax man?
3. What river does Thoth take the Kanes on?
4. Where in New York does Bast say the temple is?
5. Why does Sadie have trouble in the airport after escaping the giant Obelisk?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)