|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bast the goddess of?
2. How are the library doors opened?
(a) The lock is broken.
(b) A spell is used.
(c) An amulet opens it.
(d) A key is used.
3. What does Chief Lector promise to punish Sadie for?
(a) Her harsh feelings.
(b) Her bad thoughts.
(c) Any thoughts of escape.
(d) Any lies she tells.
4. How does the Arab girl protect them from the things chasing them?
(a) She reads a chant from a book.
(b) She casts a spell.
(c) She sends them away with a song.
(d) She makes a protective circle.
5. What kind of statue is found in Julius's work bag?
(a) An alligator.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A cat.
(d) A monkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Amos wearing when Sadie first sees him?
2. What does Per Ankh mean?
3. Who is the next Chief Lector after Iksander?
4. What is Serqet the goddess of?
5. Who narrates the beginning of this book?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)