|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the tunnel up to the Sphinx closed?
(a) Archaeologists came too close to finding it.
(b) Julius sealed it.
(c) It was old and in need of repair.
(d) Sadie sealed it.
2. How does the Inspector deal with the children when he is done?
(a) He deports them.
(b) He lets them off.
(c) He puts them on probation.
(d) He arrests them.
3. How long does it take for Amos to get from London to New York?
4. Where in New York does Bast say the temple is?
(a) The museum.
(b) Central Park.
(c) The bay.
(d) A church.
5. What does Zia do when she hears of Iksander's death?
(a) She screams.
(b) She faints.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sadie locked in her room with?
2. What does Willams think Julius is involved in?
3. What is the table in the library made of?
4. How did Iksander die?
5. How does Zia take Sadie to the Luxor?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)