|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of statue is found in Julius's work bag?
(a) A monkey.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A cat.
(d) An alligator.
2. How does Carter get into the family mansion?
(a) He says a spell.
(b) He uses his amulet.
(c) He raises his hand.
(d) He puts his hand on the door.
3. What is the Arab girl's name?
4. How are the library doors opened?
(a) A spell is used.
(b) An amulet opens it.
(c) A key is used.
(d) The lock is broken.
5. What is Bast the goddess of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the biggest Obelisk ever built?
2. Who does Nut want a note delivered to?
3. How long does Carter have to wait after the Arab girl makes the hieroglyph for open?
4. What does Carter call the wax man?
5. How does Amos create a boat?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)