|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Carter sleep on the ivory headrest at the mansion?
(a) He is too tired.
(b) It is uncomfortable.
(c) He knows what it does.
(d) It looks strange.
2. Why doesn't Carter get much rest his first night in Paris?
(a) His ba traveled.
(b) He was jet lagged.
(c) Zia was talking in her sleep.
(d) Sadie was snoring.
3. What does Zia tell Carter to do before meeting the Chief Lector?
(a) Stay silent.
(b) Tell the truth.
4. What does the Arab girl say she is the mistress of?
(a) The wind.
(b) The elements.
(c) All youth.
(d) The stars.
5. Why does Sadie have trouble in the airport after escaping the giant Obelisk?
(a) She has a tinge of green.
(b) She can't remember how to speak English.
(c) She can't return to her human form.
(d) She keeps fainting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sadie live with?
2. Where does Carter's father take his children on Christmas Eve?
3. Where does Nut say they can find the person she wants them to visit?
4. How are the library doors opened?
5. Where does Carter find a sword when the mansion is broken into?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)