|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Arab girl protect them from the things chasing them?
(a) She reads a chant from a book.
(b) She casts a spell.
(c) She sends them away with a song.
(d) She makes a protective circle.
2. Who tests Carter when he meets the Chief Lector?
3. Who opens the library doors?
4. What does Grandpa do to make Sadie feel betrayed?
(a) Signs the deportation papers.
(b) Testifies against Julius.
(c) Agrees with Amos.
(d) Offers to send Carter away.
5. How does Zia take Sadie to the Luxor?
(a) They walk.
(b) They fly.
(c) Through a portal.
(d) They crawl through a tunnel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the table in the library made of?
2. How does the Inspector deal with the children when he is done?
3. What is the first thing Sadie and Carter have to do in the Luxor?
4. Who does Carter see capture Amos?
5. How does Carter get out of the Luxor?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)