|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sadie meet with Carter on the first morning in the First Nome?
(a) The Testing Room.
(b) The Cleansing Room.
(c) The Magic Room.
(d) The Feasting Room.
2. What does Per Ankh mean?
(a) Guardians of the Past.
(b) House of Life.
(c) Past and Present.
(d) Place of Dreams.
3. How long does Carter have to wait after the Arab girl makes the hieroglyph for open?
(a) 40 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
4. How does the Arab girl protect them from the things chasing them?
(a) She makes a protective circle.
(b) She casts a spell.
(c) She reads a chant from a book.
(d) She sends them away with a song.
5. Why doesn't Carter sleep on the ivory headrest at the mansion?
(a) It is uncomfortable.
(b) He is too tired.
(c) It looks strange.
(d) He knows what it does.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Inspector deal with the children when he is done?
2. What animal head is on Bast's true form?
3. Where does Carter find a sword when the mansion is broken into?
4. Where does Carter's father take his children on Christmas Eve?
5. What is the wax man's real ?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)