|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Arab girl protect them from the things chasing them?
(a) She makes a protective circle.
(b) She sends them away with a song.
(c) She reads a chant from a book.
(d) She casts a spell.
2. What is Set the god of?
3. What does Grandpa do to make Sadie feel betrayed?
(a) Offers to send Carter away.
(b) Testifies against Julius.
(c) Agrees with Amos.
(d) Signs the deportation papers.
4. Where does Sadie meet with Carter on the first morning in the First Nome?
(a) The Magic Room.
(b) The Feasting Room.
(c) The Cleansing Room.
(d) The Testing Room.
5. What does Sadie command Muffin to do when the mansion is broken into?
(a) Send a message to Amos.
(c) Protect her.
(d) Kill the men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the ruins of Heliopolis?
2. Where does Carter's father take his children on Christmas Eve?
3. Who interrupts Sadie's vision of Osiris?
4. How does Mr. Faust feel when he sees Amos?
5. What does the wax man in the library say?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)