|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sadie command Muffin to do when the mansion is broken into?
(a) Protect her.
(c) Kill the men.
(d) Send a message to Amos.
2. What does Zia tell Carter to do before meeting the Chief Lector?
(a) Stay silent.
(d) Tell the truth.
3. Who opens the library doors?
4. What does Julius want to view privately on Christmas Eve?
(a) Stained glass windows.
(b) The Rosetta Stone.
(c) A grave marker.
(d) A flock of geese.
5. How does the Arab girl protect them from the things chasing them?
(a) She makes a protective circle.
(b) She sends them away with a song.
(c) She casts a spell.
(d) She reads a chant from a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Hall does Sadie have to walk through before meeting the Chief Lector?
2. What is Williams' job?
3. What kind of statue is found in Julius's work bag?
4. What is Set the god of?
5. What animal head is on Bast's true form?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)