|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the next Chief Lector after Iksander?
2. Who opens the library doors?
3. Who tests Carter when he meets the Chief Lector?
4. Why doesn't Carter sleep on the ivory headrest at the mansion?
(a) It is uncomfortable.
(b) It looks strange.
(c) He is too tired.
(d) He knows what it does.
5. What is Amos wearing when Sadie first sees him?
(a) A tuxedo.
(b) A disco outfit.
(c) A bathing suit.
(d) A trench coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who narrates the beginning of this book?
2. How long does it take for Amos to get from London to New York?
3. What is on the alter in the secret chamber that Zia sneaks off to in Paris?
4. How often can Carter visit his sister?
5. Why is Zia so nervous about the next Chief Lector?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)