|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Amos create a boat?
(a) He says a spell.
(b) He draws a hieroglyph.
(c) He reaches into the past.
(d) He steals one.
2. How tall is the first Sphinx Carter sees in the book?
(a) 20 feet.
(b) 40 feet.
(c) 30 feet.
(d) 10 feet.
3. What does the narrator ask the reader to do?
(a) Listen carefully.
(b) Take notes.
(d) Make goals.
4. Where does Carter find a sword when the mansion is broken into?
(a) His bag.
(b) The library.
(c) A safe.
(d) The wall.
5. Who narrates the beginning of this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Inspector deal with the children when he is done?
2. What animal head is on Bast's true form?
3. Where does Sadie meet with Carter on the first morning in the First Nome?
4. How does Zia take Sadie to the Luxor?
5. Where does Sadie sneak after being shown to the girls dormitory?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)