|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Hall does Sadie have to walk through before meeting the Chief Lector?
(a) The Hall of Ages.
(b) The Hall of Mirrors.
(c) The Hall of the Ancients.
(d) The Mall of Magic.
2. What is the table in the library made of?
3. How does Amos create a boat?
(a) He reaches into the past.
(b) He says a spell.
(c) He steals one.
(d) He draws a hieroglyph.
4. How does Carter get out of the Luxor?
(a) He flies.
(b) He uses the obelisk.
(c) He makes a portal.
(d) He runs.
5. Why is Zia so nervous about the next Chief Lector?
(a) He is power hungry.
(b) He is in love with Zia.
(c) He will have the Kanes killed.
(d) He is a master of Set.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julius want to view privately on Christmas Eve?
2. How does Mr. Faust feel when he sees Amos?
3. What is the wax man's real ?
4. How tall is the first Sphinx Carter sees in the book?
5. What does the wax man in the library say?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)