|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the wax man in the library say?
(a) To thee I have come.
(b) Danger- warning.
(c) I answer the call.
(d) You came too late.
2. How does the Arab girl protect them from the things chasing them?
(a) She makes a protective circle.
(b) She casts a spell.
(c) She reads a chant from a book.
(d) She sends them away with a song.
3. Who does Carter see capture Amos?
4. What weapon does Carter take out when he sees the Arab girl?
(a) A dagger.
(b) A gun.
(c) A bow and arrow.
(d) A sword.
5. What is on the alter in the secret chamber that Zia sneaks off to in Paris?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Inspector deal with the children when he is done?
2. Who does Sadie see capture Osiris?
3. What kind of statue is found in Julius's work bag?
4. What are the children near the market place learning to do?
5. What is the first thing Sadie and Carter have to do in the Luxor?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)