|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Carter's father take his children on Christmas Eve?
(a) A park.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A museum.
(d) A church.
2. How does the Inspector deal with the children when he is done?
(a) He deports them.
(b) He lets them off.
(c) He arrests them.
(d) He puts them on probation.
3. Why was the tunnel up to the Sphinx closed?
(a) Julius sealed it.
(b) Sadie sealed it.
(c) It was old and in need of repair.
(d) Archaeologists came too close to finding it.
4. Where does Sadie sneak after being shown to the girls dormitory?
(a) The bathing hall.
(b) Carter's room.
(c) The Hall of Ages.
(d) Lector's throne.
5. Why doesn't Carter sleep on the ivory headrest at the mansion?
(a) He knows what it does.
(b) He is too tired.
(c) It looks strange.
(d) It is uncomfortable.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Faust feel when he sees Amos?
2. Who interrupts Sadie's vision of Osiris?
3. What Hall does Sadie have to walk through before meeting the Chief Lector?
4. Who does Sadie live with?
5. What animal head is on Bast's true form?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)