|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many gods of the Demon Days were released in the museum?
2. What does the Arab girl say she is the mistress of?
(a) All youth.
(b) The stars.
(c) The elements.
(d) The wind.
3. Where in New York does Bast say the temple is?
(a) Central Park.
(b) A church.
(c) The bay.
(d) The museum.
4. How long does Carter have to wait after the Arab girl makes the hieroglyph for open?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 40 minutes.
5. What does the wax man in the library say?
(a) To thee I have come.
(b) You came too late.
(c) Danger- warning.
(d) I answer the call.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take for Amos to get from London to New York?
2. Where does Carter find a sword when the mansion is broken into?
3. How does the Inspector deal with the children when he is done?
4. How does Bast buy some time when the carriers get within a block of them?
5. What does Sadie command Muffin to do when the mansion is broken into?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)