|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bast the goddess of?
2. Where in New York does Bast say the temple is?
(a) The museum.
(b) A church.
(c) The bay.
(d) Central Park.
3. How long does Carter have to wait after the Arab girl makes the hieroglyph for open?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 40 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
4. How does the Inspector deal with the children when he is done?
(a) He arrests them.
(b) He deports them.
(c) He puts them on probation.
(d) He lets them off.
5. Where does Carter's father take his children on Christmas Eve?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A museum.
(c) A church.
(d) A park.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the family mansion located?
2. What is the Arab girl's name?
3. What kind of man does Carter see when he wakes up after the explosion?
4. What animal head is on Bast's true form?
5. How does the Arab girl protect them from the things chasing them?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)