|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sadie command Muffin to do when the mansion is broken into?
(a) Kill the men.
(b) Send a message to Amos.
(d) Protect her.
2. What does Julius want to view privately on Christmas Eve?
(a) Stained glass windows.
(b) A grave marker.
(c) A flock of geese.
(d) The Rosetta Stone.
3. How long does Carter have to wait after the Arab girl makes the hieroglyph for open?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 40 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
4. What does the narrator ask the reader to do?
(b) Listen carefully.
(c) Take notes.
(d) Make goals.
5. What do cartouches protect from?
(a) Code breakers.
(b) Death and destruction.
(c) Evil magic.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many gods of the Demon Days were released in the museum?
2. What weapon does Carter take out when he sees the Arab girl?
3. What is the table in the library made of?
4. What is the wax man's real ?
5. What is the Arab girl's name?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)