|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Carter sleep on the ivory headrest at the mansion?
(a) He is too tired.
(b) It looks strange.
(c) It is uncomfortable.
(d) He knows what it does.
2. How many children are in the cab that is sent to Chelsea?
3. Where in New York does Bast say the temple is?
(a) A church.
(b) The bay.
(c) Central Park.
(d) The museum.
4. How does the Inspector deal with the children when he is done?
(a) He deports them.
(b) He puts them on probation.
(c) He lets them off.
(d) He arrests them.
5. Who does Sadie live with?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her aunt and uncle.
(c) Her stepmother.
(d) Her grandparents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julius want to view privately on Christmas Eve?
2. How are Sadie and Amos related?
3. How many gods of the Demon Days were released in the museum?
4. What does Sadie command Muffin to do when the mansion is broken into?
5. What does the wax man in the library say?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)