|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the wax man's real ?
2. How does Carter get into the family mansion?
(a) He uses his amulet.
(b) He puts his hand on the door.
(c) He says a spell.
(d) He raises his hand.
3. Why doesn't Carter sleep on the ivory headrest at the mansion?
(a) It looks strange.
(b) It is uncomfortable.
(c) He knows what it does.
(d) He is too tired.
4. How are the library doors opened?
(a) The lock is broken.
(b) An amulet opens it.
(c) A spell is used.
(d) A key is used.
5. How long does Carter have to wait after the Arab girl makes the hieroglyph for open?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 40 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carter hang on to while being questioned?
2. What animal head is on Bast's true form?
3. What does the wax man in the library say?
4. What kind of magic does Bast need to fight the carriers a block from the park?
5. Who has to open the gateway to the Duat?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)