|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of man does Carter see when he wakes up after the explosion?
(a) A giant man.
(b) A fiery man.
(c) A smoke man.
(d) A water man.
2. How does the Inspector deal with the children when he is done?
(a) He arrests them.
(b) He puts them on probation.
(c) He deports them.
(d) He lets them off.
3. Who has to open the gateway to the Duat?
4. What does the narrator ask the reader to do?
(a) Make goals.
(c) Listen carefully.
(d) Take notes.
5. Where does Carter find a sword when the mansion is broken into?
(a) A safe.
(b) The wall.
(c) The library.
(d) His bag.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in New York does Bast say the temple is?
2. How long does Carter have to wait after the Arab girl makes the hieroglyph for open?
3. What is Bast the goddess of?
4. What animal head is on Bast's true form?
5. What is Serqet the goddess of?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)