|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Carter sleep on the ivory headrest at the mansion?
(a) It looks strange.
(b) He knows what it does.
(c) It is uncomfortable.
(d) He is too tired.
2. Who does Sadie live with?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her aunt and uncle.
(c) Her grandparents.
(d) Her stepmother.
3. What does the wax man in the library say?
(a) You came too late.
(b) I answer the call.
(c) To thee I have come.
(d) Danger- warning.
4. What do cartouches protect from?
(b) Code breakers.
(c) Death and destruction.
(d) Evil magic.
5. What does the narrator ask the reader to do?
(a) Take notes.
(b) Listen carefully.
(d) Make goals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the table in the library made of?
2. Who opens the library doors?
3. What does Sadie command Muffin to do when the mansion is broken into?
4. How does Mr. Faust feel when he sees Amos?
5. How are the library doors opened?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)