|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julius want to view privately on Christmas Eve?
(a) The Rosetta Stone.
(b) A grave marker.
(c) A flock of geese.
(d) Stained glass windows.
2. Who is Sadie locked in her room with?
(a) Her Ba.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her cat.
(d) Her stepfather.
3. Why doesn't Carter sleep on the ivory headrest at the mansion?
(a) He is too tired.
(b) It is uncomfortable.
(c) It looks strange.
(d) He knows what it does.
4. What is the table in the library made of?
5. What is Amos wearing when Sadie first sees him?
(a) A disco outfit.
(b) A trench coat.
(c) A tuxedo.
(d) A bathing suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the wax man's real ?
2. What is Williams' job?
3. Where does Carter find a sword when the mansion is broken into?
4. Who narrates the beginning of this book?
5. What do cartouches protect from?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)