|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children are in the cab that is sent to Chelsea?
2. What does the narrator ask the reader to do?
(a) Take notes.
(b) Make goals.
(d) Listen carefully.
3. How are Sadie and Amos related?
(a) Amos is her brother.
(b) Amos is her guardian.
(c) Amos is her Godfather.
(d) Amos is her uncle.
4. How does Amos create a boat?
(a) He steals one.
(b) He reaches into the past.
(c) He says a spell.
(d) He draws a hieroglyph.
5. What does Sadie command Muffin to do when the mansion is broken into?
(a) Protect her.
(b) Kill the men.
(c) Send a message to Amos.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often can Carter visit his sister?
2. What is Amos wearing when Sadie first sees him?
3. How many gods of the Demon Days were released in the museum?
4. What does Carter hang on to while being questioned?
5. What does Per Ankh mean?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)