|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Inspector deal with the children when he is done?
(a) He puts them on probation.
(b) He deports them.
(c) He arrests them.
(d) He lets them off.
2. Who opens the library doors?
3. What is the table in the library made of?
4. What does Julius want to view privately on Christmas Eve?
(a) The Rosetta Stone.
(b) Stained glass windows.
(c) A grave marker.
(d) A flock of geese.
5. How does Amos create a boat?
(a) He steals one.
(b) He says a spell.
(c) He reaches into the past.
(d) He draws a hieroglyph.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator ask the reader to do?
2. What kind of statue is found in Julius's work bag?
3. What kind of animal is Khufu?
4. What kind of man does Carter see when he wakes up after the explosion?
5. How many gods of the Demon Days were released in the museum?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)