|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Carter find a sword when the mansion is broken into?
(a) His bag.
(b) The wall.
(c) A safe.
(d) The library.
2. How long does it take for Amos to get from London to New York?
3. How does Amos create a boat?
(a) He reaches into the past.
(b) He says a spell.
(c) He draws a hieroglyph.
(d) He steals one.
4. Who narrates the beginning of this book?
5. What is the wax man's real ?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willams think Julius is involved in?
2. What does the narrator ask the reader to do?
3. How many gods of the Demon Days were released in the museum?
4. Who opens the library doors?
5. Why doesn't Carter sleep on the ivory headrest at the mansion?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)