|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sadie locked in her room with?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her stepfather.
(c) Her cat.
(d) Her Ba.
2. What is the table in the library made of?
3. What does Per Ankh mean?
(a) Past and Present.
(b) Place of Dreams.
(c) Guardians of the Past.
(d) House of Life.
4. What is Amos wearing when Sadie first sees him?
(a) A disco outfit.
(b) A bathing suit.
(c) A tuxedo.
(d) A trench coat.
5. What does Grandpa do to make Sadie feel betrayed?
(a) Testifies against Julius.
(b) Signs the deportation papers.
(c) Agrees with Amos.
(d) Offers to send Carter away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of statue is found in Julius's work bag?
2. How long does it take for Amos to get from London to New York?
3. What does Carter call the wax man?
4. What does Carter hang on to while being questioned?
5. What does the narrator ask the reader to do?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)