|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the biggest Obelisk ever built?
(a) The Leaning Tower of Pisa.
(b) The Washington Monument.
(c) The Empire State Building.
(d) The Eiffel Tower.
2. What does Zia tell Carter to do before meeting the Chief Lector?
(c) Stay silent.
(d) Tell the truth.
3. What is Serqet the goddess of?
(a) All of these.
4. How do the Kanes get to the Land of the Dead?
(a) They swim.
(b) The open a portal.
(c) They take a steam boat.
(d) They fly.
5. Where in New York does Bast say the temple is?
(a) A church.
(b) The bay.
(c) Central Park.
(d) The museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thoth refuse to discuss while on the river with the Kanes?
2. Who interrupts Sadie's vision of Osiris?
3. Why was Bast imprisoned originally?
4. How tall is the first Sphinx Carter sees in the book?
5. How does Bast buy some time when the carriers get within a block of them?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)