|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Arab girl protect them from the things chasing them?
(a) She sends them away with a song.
(b) She reads a chant from a book.
(c) She casts a spell.
(d) She makes a protective circle.
2. Why was the tunnel up to the Sphinx closed?
(a) Sadie sealed it.
(b) It was old and in need of repair.
(c) Archaeologists came too close to finding it.
(d) Julius sealed it.
3. What does Per Ankh mean?
(a) Past and Present.
(b) Place of Dreams.
(c) House of Life.
(d) Guardians of the Past.
4. What does Zia tell Carter to do before meeting the Chief Lector?
(b) Tell the truth.
(d) Stay silent.
5. What does Sadie do wrong when making her first working portal?
(a) She doesn't specify the destination.
(b) She doesn't close it.
(c) She doesn't put a time limit on it.
(d) She doesn't make it big enough for all of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thoth refuse to discuss while on the river with the Kanes?
2. How does Carter get into the family mansion?
3. How does Amos create a boat?
4. Who does Nut tell the group to go visit?
5. Who put Osiris back together?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)