|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the tunnel up to the Sphinx closed?
(a) Julius sealed it.
(b) Archaeologists came too close to finding it.
(c) Sadie sealed it.
(d) It was old and in need of repair.
2. Why was Bast imprisoned originally?
(a) To fight Apophis.
(b) To be punished.
(c) To watch over Ruby.
(d) To protect the Ankh.
3. How does the Inspector deal with the children when he is done?
(a) He arrests them.
(b) He lets them off.
(c) He deports them.
(d) He puts them on probation.
4. Who shattered Osiris?
5. What is Serqet the goddess of?
(c) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gave Horus strength to defeat Set?
2. Who has to open the gateway to the Duat?
3. Who interrupts Sadie's vision of Osiris?
4. What river does Thoth take the Kanes on?
5. What are the children near the market place learning to do?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)