|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapters 34 & 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads Carter to Thoth?
2. Where is Cleopatra's needle?
(b) New York.
(c) Hong Kong.
3. How long does Carter have to wait after the Arab girl makes the hieroglyph for open?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 40 minutes.
4. How does Bast buy some time when the carriers get within a block of them?
(a) She casts a spell on them.
(b) She turns the night to day.
(c) She summons cats.
(d) She turns the day to night.
5. Why does Carter have to sleep after his battle?
(a) To heal his wounds.
(b) To get direction.
(c) All of these.
(d) To regain strength.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has to open the gateway to the Duat?
2. What does the Arab girl say she is the mistress of?
3. What weapon does Carter take out when he sees the Arab girl?
4. What special gift did Ruby have?
5. Where in New York does Bast say the temple is?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)