|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapters 34 & 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Carter have to sleep after his battle?
(a) To get direction.
(b) All of these.
(c) To heal his wounds.
(d) To regain strength.
2. How does Bast buy some time when the carriers get within a block of them?
(a) She turns the night to day.
(b) She casts a spell on them.
(c) She summons cats.
(d) She turns the day to night.
3. What does Sadie have to prove before Thoth will help her?
(a) She is truly a Kane.
(b) She is in control of her goddess.
(c) She can put aside emotion.
(d) She can control the elements.
4. What does Zia demand if she tells Sadie Set's secret name?
(a) To keep it hidden.
(b) To use it on Amos.
(c) To wipe her memory.
(d) To write it in the book.
5. Why doesn't Zia think Set is controlling Desjardins?
(a) Her voice inside tells her it isn't true.
(b) She knows who is controlling Desjardins.
(c) She thinks Set is controlling Amos.
(d) She wants to trust him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carter lock Leroy in?
2. Where does Carter ask for directions?
3. How does someone get Set's secret name?
4. How does the Arab girl protect them from the things chasing them?
5. Who leads Carter to Thoth?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)