|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapters 34 & 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Carter have to sleep after his battle?
(a) To get direction.
(b) To regain strength.
(c) To heal his wounds.
(d) All of these.
2. Why does Zia think Iksander knew this was all coming?
(a) He wrote something in a book a burned it.
(b) He just knew everything.
(c) He has been visiting her dreams.
(d) He spoke to her privately after she was in England.
3. How does someone get Set's secret name?
(a) They see it in the sky.
(b) They read it in Thoth's book.
(c) They hear it whispered in their mind.
(d) They hear it in a dream.
4. Where in New York does Bast say the temple is?
(a) A church.
(b) Central Park.
(c) The bay.
(d) The museum.
5. Why doesn't Zia think Set is controlling Desjardins?
(a) She wants to trust him.
(b) Her voice inside tells her it isn't true.
(c) She knows who is controlling Desjardins.
(d) She thinks Set is controlling Amos.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Cleopatra's needle?
2. What does Carter ask Thoth for help with?
3. Where does Thoth send Sadie to prove what he needs to see before he will help her?
4. What is Serqet the goddess of?
5. What is the Arab girl's name?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)