|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Luther say worldly duties were subordinate to?
(b) Charitable deeds.
(c) Physical needs.
(d) Spiritual duties.
2. What kind of sects came from Calvinism?
3. What kind of writings are talk of Beruf non existent in?
(d) All of these.
4. Who stated the original prayer of, "Give us this day our daily bread."?
5. What did Cromwell say happened when the peasants were hurt?
(a) They turned away from religion.
(b) The entire commonwealth suffered.
(c) Their loyalty was shaken.
(d) The king lost power.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Calvinists believe was the best confidant for sins?
2. What first appeared in Jesus Sirarch?
3. What practices of Protestant sects are important to study for the sake of Capitalism?
4. What did Luther think led his life?
5. Who had great influence on Luther?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Pascal feel about the ideas of personal callings?
2. What does the term Predestination mean?
3. What did August Francke's movement entail?
4. How did Cromwell's ideas about the poor relate to American finances?
5. What was the idea of Terminism?
6. What does Beruf mean?
7. How did Lutheran's believe God worked through men?
8. Why did Calvinists become so judgmental?
9. What was the major goal of most Traditionalists?
10. How did Catholics think salvation would come?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)