|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Traditionalists never want to receive?
(c) Forgiveness undeserved.
2. What kind of duties were fulfilled through the Beruf?
(b) All of these.
3. Who believed man's role in life was a task?
4. How many sources led to the idea of Predestination?
5. Why did Calvinists not condone sensual feelings?
(a) It put focus on physicality.
(b) It led to sinning.
(c) It brought a false sense of salvation.
(d) It took men away from God.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Luther think gave him his calling?
2. What did Luther think led his life?
3. What did some Calvinists refuse to do for their dead?
4. What church did Methodism break away from?
5. How did Luther's ideas about predestination change over time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the term Predestination mean?
2. How did Lutheran's believe God worked through men?
3. What was the major goal of most Traditionalists?
4. How does the Lord's prayer change ideas in Capitalism?
5. How did Catholics think salvation would come?
6. Where did Luther get the idea of personal callings?
7. How did Cromwell's ideas about the poor relate to American finances?
8. Why were Luther's ideas about Monastic life so ironic?
9. How did Luther feel about Monastic life, and why?
10. How did Calvinism interpret the idea of personal callings?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)