|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1: Religious Affiliation and Social Stratification.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What structure in government is most affected by Capitalism?
(d) All of these.
2. What caused the Catholic church to be called a certain word int he 15th century?
(a) It was far too hard to repent.
(b) It was too exclusive to the rich.
(c) It was too easy for sinners to repent.
(d) It was too far from the real people.
3. What part of the population most embraced the Catholic church?
(a) The wealthy.
(b) The nobles.
(c) The middle class.
(d) The poor.
4. How was Calvinism different than the Catholic church?
(a) It was much more controlling.
(b) It was more accessible.
(c) It was more forgiving.
(d) It was more scripture based.
5. Where did Reformers think the most control would be needed?
(a) Developed areas.
(b) Big city areas.
(c) Country areas.
(d) Peasant areas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do most Capitalism leaders get their money?
2. Which religion has lots of leaders who advance during times of persecution?
3. How is the percentage of Protestant graduates in Hungary in relation to Catholics?
4. Who did Frederick I of Prussia was indispensable?
5. How do Catholics look at risk?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)