|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1: Religious Affiliation and Social Stratification.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the percentage of Catholic graduates in Bavaria in relation to Protestants?
(a) They are ahead.
(b) They are much less.
(c) They are the same.
(d) They are lagging.
2. What structure in government is most affected by Capitalism?
(d) All of these.
3. What do the Catholics frown on the Protestants for?
(a) Their secular prowess.
(b) Their lack of rituals.
(c) Their common meetings.
(d) Their interpretation of scripture.
4. What does leadership in Capitalism require?
(b) All of these.
5. How did the middle class feel about the Reformation?
(a) They fought it.
(b) They didn't know about it.
(c) They loved it.
(d) They accepted it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Catholic church too indulgent to?
2. What does Austria not consider when buying imports?
3. How was Calvinism different than the Catholic church?
4. What did Frederick I of Prussia tolerate about the religion he said was indispensable?
5. What did the Reformation work to bring about?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)