|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1: Religious Affiliation and Social Stratification.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Reformation NOT get rid of?
(a) Religious ideals.
(b) Lack of education.
(c) Control over life.
(d) Ethical dilemmas.
2. What did the Reformation work to bring about?
(a) A new control.
(b) New rules to follow.
(c) A new climate.
(d) New availability of information.
3. What are the two factors in Eastern Germany?
(a) Christians and Atheists.
(b) Catholics and Protestants.
(c) Germans and Poles.
(d) Capitalists and Socialists.
4. Which religion has lots of leaders who advance during times of persecution?
5. How is the percentage of Protestant graduates in Hungary in relation to Catholics?
(a) They are lagging.
(b) They are much less.
(c) They are the same.
(d) They are ahead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Catholics frown on the Protestants for?
2. What part of the population most embraced the Catholic church?
3. What job did Cecil Rhode's father hold?
4. How was Calvinism different than the Catholic church?
5. What did the highly developed sectors of the 16th century have in common?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)