|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: The Spirit of Capitalism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do most Catholics do in school?
(a) Stick with their craft.
(b) Study historical items.
(c) Avoid mathematical associations.
(d) Stop to have families.
2. Who did Frederick I of Prussia was indispensable?
3. Why does the author say a man should pay his debts on time?
(a) So he can borrow when he needs it.
(b) So he can be free.
(c) So he can lend money to others.
(d) So he can remain honest.
4. What makes laborers work harder?
5. Who was the Catholic church too indulgent to?
(a) The sinner.
(b) The heretic.
(c) The saint.
(d) The common man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion was Benjamin Franklin's father?
2. What did Medieval Capitalistic societies lack?
3. Which religion has lots of leaders who advance during times of persecution?
4. What does the author say all money lenders will consider?
5. What must owners of expensive equipment consider when hiring?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)