|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: The Spirit of Capitalism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said that 'Time is Money.'?
(a) Theodore Roosevelt.
(b) Benjamin Franklin.
(c) Julius Caesar.
(d) Winston Churchill.
2. Which of these countries used a form of Capitalism?
(d) All of these.
3. What part of the population most embraced the Reformation?
(a) The rising bourgeous.
(b) The poor.
(c) The middle class.
(d) The nobles.
4. How did the middle class feel about the Reformation?
(a) They fought it.
(b) They accepted it.
(c) They didn't know about it.
(d) They loved it.
5. How do Calvinists see work?
(a) You work to not be idle.
(b) You work when you are poor.
(c) You work to please God.
(d) You work to feed your family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Capitalism been the most successful?
2. What does Austria not consider when buying imports?
3. What does the author say a man does when he is idle?
4. What do most Catholics do in school?
5. What best instills a sense of responsibility in work?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)