|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Luther's Conception of the Calling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Reformers think the most control would be needed?
(a) Developed areas.
(b) Country areas.
(c) Big city areas.
(d) Peasant areas.
2. What did the highly developed sectors of the 16th century have in common?
(a) They were far from monarchs.
(b) They were educated.
(c) They had family wealth.
(d) They followed Protestant ideals.
3. What does the author say Protestant religions always have a spirit of?
(a) Hard work.
4. How much of Americans hold most of the wealth of the nation?
5. How is money looked at in modern economies?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Luther view monastic life?
2. What religion allowed for monastic life?
3. Why do some laborers prefer to find loopholes in the system?
4. Which of these countries used a form of Capitalism?
5. What language is the word Beruf used in?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)