|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Luther's Conception of the Calling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were most traditionalists waiting for in their lives?
(a) The Reformation.
(b) The second coming.
(c) The next world.
(d) A new King.
2. When are low wages most effective?
(a) When there are wars.
(b) When food prices are low.
(c) When there are unskilled workers.
(d) When there are not enough jobs.
3. What does the author say man is driven by?
(a) The need to make money.
(b) The need to procreate.
(c) The need to believe in God.
(d) The need to prove himself.
4. What was considered the highest station in life to Luther?
(a) The calling.
(b) The church.
(c) Political office.
5. What does leadership in Capitalism require?
(c) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Luther think led his life?
2. What religion is most popular in governments with free capitalism?
3. Where do most Capitalism leaders get their money?
4. How was Calvinism different than the Catholic church?
5. What do most Protestants want to learn their craft for?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)