|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who intervenes with Hugo's revenge?
2. Why is Edward relieved?
(a) He is believed when he says he is the King.
(b) The farmer offers Edward a large breakfast.
(c) The farmer will take him to London.
(d) He survived the night in the cold barn.
3. What emits smoke and fireworks when Tom arrives?
(a) The Arc.
(b) The cathedral.
(c) Big Ben.
(d) The Tower.
4. Who is appointed the king's ward?
(a) Sir Marlow.
5. Why is Tom filled with remorse?
(a) For not helping his grandmother who is sick.
(b) For pretending to be king.
(c) For denying his mother.
(d) For telling the guards to imprison his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Miles decide to find?
2. Who is Sir Humphrey Marlow?
3. The old man tells Edward that he is __________.
4. What does Edward decide to write?
5. What does Miles refuse to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Edward do about his situation at Hendon Hall? How does Miles mess up Edward's plan?
2. What does Miles do as a test when he sees Edward on the throne? What is Edward's response?
3. What does Miles do when he and Edward get separated?
4. How do Miles and Edward get away from the constable?
5. What does the hermit tell Edward and what does he do with Edward?
6. Whom does Edward meet the morning after he escapes from Canty and the gang? What do they do with him?
7. Where do Miles and Edward go after leaving the constable? Describe the place.
8. Who picks a fight with Edward? Who wins? What happens because of the fight's outcome?
9. Who interrupts the hermit's plans for Edward? How does he miss seeing Edward?
10. What happens when Miles arrives at Edward's side?
This section contains 908 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)