|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Tom escorted after breakfast?
(a) To the throne room.
(b) To Henry's bedroom.
(c) To the judges chambers.
(d) To the library for studies.
2. What is the subject of the book which Tom finds to read in Edward's room?
(a) History of England.
(b) English court etiquette.
(c) Military history.
(d) Riding horses.
3. In what language is Tom first questioned by Edward's father?
4. What astonishes Edward after breakfast?
(a) There are no sweets in the house.
(b) The girls must milk cows and slaughter chickens.
(c) The barnyard animals are allowed in to eat the leftovers off the floor.
(d) He is asked to do a number of chores.
5. Why is Tom afraid to leave the prince's room?
(a) He might run into someone who knows the prince.
(b) He might be discovered and punished.
(c) He was told by Edward not to leave.
(d) He might get lost in the palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't anyone react when Tom eats with his fingers?
2. While he is the prince, with whom is Tom to have dinner?
3. How does Edward pass his first night alone?
4. What is Edward renamed?
5. What does the man at the Canty's door yell to John?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)