|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom dream about and incorporate in his play time?
(a) Being a prince.
(b) His father dying.
(c) Being a rich merchant.
(d) Being a king.
2. What siblings does Tom have?
(a) Twin sisters.
(b) Two sisters and a brother.
(c) Twin brother and sister.
(d) A brother and a sister.
3. What does Father Andrew teach Tom?
(a) How to read and speak French.
(b) How to say Mass.
(c) About the Catholic religion.
(d) How to read and write and some Latin.
4. Why do Edward and Tom switch clothes?
(a) So Tom can have nice clothes.
(b) To see what it feels like to be the other one.
(c) To fool the palace guards.
(d) To see if they are the same size.
5. What does Henry declare about Tom?
(a) He is not permanently mad.
(b) The priest says that Tom is fine.
(c) The court physician will heal him.
(d) He is not his son.
Short Answer Questions
1. The children in Tom's house sleep _____________.
2. Where does Tom's family live?
3. Why does Lord Hertford think Tom must be a prince?
4. What does Tom's mother do for a living?
5. What does Tom keep forgetting to do?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)