|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Father Andrew teach Tom?
(a) How to read and write and some Latin.
(b) How to say Mass.
(c) About the Catholic religion.
(d) How to read and speak French.
2. Where does Tom's family live?
(a) In the streets.
(b) On a floor in a rundown house.
(c) On the dock.
(d) In a seedy inn near the bridge.
3. What is Tom doing while the prince has gone to talk to the guards?
(a) Sleeping on the prince's bed.
(b) Eating as much food as he can find.
(c) Admiring himself in the prince's clothes.
(d) Looking for money to steal.
4. What does Jane Grey's visit to Edward's room accomplish?
(a) Makes Tom hide from everyone.
(b) Starts a rumor that he is crazy.
(c) Convinces Tom that his scheme will work.
(d) Gets Tom into serious trouble.
5. Who sees Tom to help him recover from his madness?
(a) The court alchemist.
(b) The court priest, Father Nathaniel.
(c) Lord St. John and Lord Hertford.
(d) Lady Jane Grey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Tom afraid to leave the prince's room?
2. What does Tom dream about and incorporate in his play time?
3. Whom is Tom commanded to visit?
4. What does Tom's father do for a living?
5. Tom's father forces him to __________.
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)