|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry declare about Tom?
(a) The court physician will heal him.
(b) He is not his son.
(c) He is not permanently mad.
(d) The priest says that Tom is fine.
2. How does Edward do with Mrs. Canty's test?
(a) He seems to be Tom.
(b) He refuses the test.
(c) It seems to prove he is not Tom.
(d) She doesn't get a chance to test him.
3. Tom's father forces him to __________.
(a) Clean boats.
(b) Sell newspapers.
(c) Sell fish.
4. How does Hertford react to St. John thinking that Tom is an impostor?
(a) He says it's possible.
(b) He says it's silly.
(c) He says it's political.
(d) He says it's treason.
5. Where does Edward tell Miles to sleep in the motel room?
(a) Across the bottom of the door.
(b) Outside the door in the hall.
(c) In the bed.
(d) Sitting in the chair by the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Edward renamed?
2. Why are two women burned at the stake?
3. Where does Edward take Tom when he rescues him from the palace guards?
4. Where does Tom's family live?
5. What job does Humphrey Marlow have in the palace?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)