|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many servants does Tom add to his retinue?
2. What is now abhorrent to Tom?
(a) Going back to the slums.
(b) Not ever seeing his family again.
(c) Not having his father to help him.
(d) Being king.
3. What do Lady Grey and Lady Elizabeth attempt to do with Tom?
(a) Teach him manners.
(b) Trick him into revealing his identity.
(c) Go horseback riding.
(d) Have a normal conversation.
4. Why are two women burned at the stake?
(a) For being Baptists.
(b) For killing their children.
(c) For witchcraft.
(d) For adultery.
5. For how long is the prince pursued and persecuted by the crowd?
(a) For hours.
(b) For about five minutes.
(c) For a half an hour.
(d) For about fifteen minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Edward get away from the Cantys?
2. Why won't Tom use his napkin?
3. What must the king do in order to finish up the affair with the Duke of Norfolk?
4. What does Tom think about his life?
5. What does Tom dream about and incorporate in his play time?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)