1. During what time in history does this story take place?
(a) In 1627.
(b) In 1748.
(c) The middle 1500's.
(d) The end of the 1600's.
2. In what city does this story take place?
3. What is Tom's last name?
4. How far apart are Tom and Edward's birthdays?
(a) They are born on the same day.
(b) They are born a week apart.
(c) They are born a year apart.
(d) They are born a day apart.
5. What is Offal Court like?
(a) Dirty and cramped.
(b) Old and decaying.
(c) Spacious and dirty.
(d) Spacious and clean.
6. Where does Tom's family live?
(a) In a seedy inn near the bridge.
(b) On the dock.
(c) On a floor in a rundown house.
(d) In the streets.
7. What siblings does Tom have?
(a) Twin sisters.
(b) Twin brother and sister.
(c) Two sisters and a brother.
(d) A brother and a sister.
8. How do Tom's siblings and his mother treat him?
(a) With indifference.
(b) With inconsistency.
(c) With kindness.
(d) With harshness.
This section contains 4,775 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)