1. During what time in history does this story take place?
(a) The end of the 1600's.
(b) The middle 1500's.
(c) In 1627.
(d) In 1748.
2. In what city does this story take place?
3. What is Tom's last name?
4. How far apart are Tom and Edward's birthdays?
(a) They are born a week apart.
(b) They are born a day apart.
(c) They are born on the same day.
(d) They are born a year apart.
5. What is Offal Court like?
(a) Old and decaying.
(b) Dirty and cramped.
(c) Spacious and dirty.
(d) Spacious and clean.
6. Where does Tom's family live?
(a) On the dock.
(b) In the streets.
(c) In a seedy inn near the bridge.
(d) On a floor in a rundown house.
7. What siblings does Tom have?
(a) Twin brother and sister.
(b) Twin sisters.
(c) A brother and a sister.
(d) Two sisters and a brother.
8. How do Tom's siblings and his mother treat him?
(a) With harshness.
(b) With kindness.
(c) With inconsistency.
(d) With indifference.
This section contains 4,775 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)