|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Brodie say to the girls about Mr. Lowther and herself?
(a) That he is devoted to Miss Brodie
(b) That he has asked Miss Brodie to marry him
(c) That he is boring in bed
(d) That he is not as handsome as Mr. Lloyd
2. How many of the Brodie set still attend Blaine in their final year?
3. From whom does Mr. Lowther receive housekeeping service?
(a) Miss Lockhart
(b) Two of the students at the school
(c) Miss Stevens
(d) The Kerr sisters
4. At what career does Miss Brodie say Sandy would be good?
(a) An artist
(b) A secret service agent
(c) A school principal
(d) A politician
5. What does the headmistress do after she divides the set?
(a) Give them vocational testing
(b) Interrogate them about Miss Brodie
(c) Test their language skills
(d) Interview them for potential employers
Short Answer Questions
1. What language do five of the set study?
2. When does Mr. Lowther begin to get housekeeping service?
3. What does Sandy think of Mr. Lloyd’s paintings of Rose?
4. What does Jenny believe about sex?
5. Where does Joyce Emily go when she leaves school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Of what does Sandy feel deprived and who is influenced by this?
2. What happens to Joyce Emily and why?
3. What particular interest does Miss Brodie take in what the Kerr sisters do for Mr. Lowther?
4. For what special circumstance does Miss Brodie chose Sandy and why?
5. Where does Miss Brodie vacation in the school year 1932 – 1933 and what does she say when she returns from vacation?
6. What ends Miss Brodie’s involvement with Mr. Lowther?
7. What does Sandy see as the difference between Mr. Lloyd’s paintings of his family and of the students?
8. What does Sandy think about Miss Brodie’s obsession with Mr. Lloyd?
9. What does Miss Brodie tell Sandy about being betrayed and what is Sandy’s reply?
10. What does Sandy see when she looks at Mr. Lloyd’s paintings?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)