|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rose do when Sand has an affair with Mr. Lloyd?
(a) Leaves the school and attends classes elsewhere
(b) Tells Deirdre
(c) Reports back to Miss Brodie
(d) Quits speaking to Sandy
2. What time of the year does the set always visit Sandy Stranger?
3. How does Joyce Emily get to school?
(a) On the bus
(b) On a bicycle
(c) Her mother drops her off
(d) In a long, black car
4. What does Deirdre Lloyd say about Miss Brodie?
(a) Miss Brodie does not sound like a good teacher
(b) Miss Brodie would be better teaching in a boys’ school
(c) She had better leave Deirdre’s husband alone
(d) Miss Brodie should come to tea
5. What year was Miss Brodie forced to retire?
Short Answer Questions
1. What paintings are there who are not of girls in the set?
2. What curriculum did all of the set take but one girl?
3. Who puts flowers on Miss Brodie’s grave?
4. What does Mr. Lloyd do to Sandy after they kiss?
5. What did the school present to Mr. Lowther and Miss Lockwood for their wedding?
Short Essay Questions
1. What types of subjects do the girls take in the school year 1932 – 1933?
2. For what special circumstance does Miss Brodie chose Sandy and why?
3. Who quizzes the girls in 1937 about Miss Brodie and how do the girls feel about Miss Brodie by that year?
4. How does Miss Brodie’s aspirations for Sandy and Rose turn out?
5. What does Miss Brodie question the girls about when they visit and what is she told about Rose?
6. What does Mr. Lowther receive from the Kerr sisters and when does it begin?
7. What does Sandy admit to a young man who visits her, who places flowers on Miss Brodie’s grave and what does Sandy say to Monica Douglas about the betrayal of Miss Brodie?
8. What does Sandy see as the difference between Mr. Lloyd’s paintings of his family and of the students?
9. What happens to Joyce Emily and why?
10. How does Mr. Lowther feel about his marriage and how does he feel about Miss Brodie?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)