|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eunice Gardiner plan to do when she returns to Edinburgh in 1958?
(a) Look up the Brodie set
(b) Find some girls at the school to form a “Gardiner” set
(c) See if Miss Brodie is still alive
(d) Put flowers on Miss Brodie’s grave
2. What does/do the person(s) in question 78 think is going on with Rose?
(a) She has lost her boyfriend
(b) She is failing school
(c) She is going through puberty
(d) Her parents have lost their money
3. What does Miss Brodie reveal to the set at dinner?
(a) She is retiring
(b) She is getting married
(c) She is moving
(d) Another plot to get her to resign has been hatched
4. What does Sandy Stranger say is a divine injunction?
(a) The girls in the Brodie set should call Miss Brodie mother
(b) Teachers should be moral
(c) Miss Brodie should have some enjoyment in life
(d) The Brodie set should stick together
5. What does Miss Brodie do when she needs art books?
(a) She checks them out of the library
(b) She never needs art books, she does not teach art
(c) She goes to the art room to get them
(d) She sends Rose for them
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Miss Brodie send out of art class for coughing?
2. How long are Miss Brodie and Mr. Lowther absent from school?
3. Where does Mr. Lowther live?
4. What does Eunice Gardiner tell her husband about Miss Brodie?
5. For what is Eunice Gardiner known?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sandy realize about the school group and what does she think about as far as Mary Macgregor?
2. In what subject does Miss Brodie begin to take more interest and how does Miss Brodie get art supplies?
3. With whom does Miss Brodie have an appointment and why is she not concerned about that appointment?
4. When does Sandy Stranger find out about Miss Brodie and male faculty members and how does she find this out?
5. Who are talking to the girls at the beginning of Chapter 1 and how can the girls be distinguished?
6. How does Miss Brodie view education?
7. Who is Joyce Emily Hammond?
8. Who does Sandy Stranger invite for tea on Sandy’s tenth birthday and what do they eat and discuss about happiness and about Miss Brodie?
9. What did Monica Douglas see Miss Brodie doing and what happens with Miss Brodie and Mr. Lowther?
10. For what is Miss Brodie known at her school, and what are a few things she has taught her set?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)