|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old are the girls when Chapter 1 begins?
2. How does Miss Brodie feel towards Mussolini’s troops?
3. Where does Sandy Stranger go to get her blouse cleaned?
(a) To the housekeeper
(b) To Miss Brodie’s house
(c) The science lab
4. What does Sandy name the person in question 73?
(a) Anne Grey
(b) Davy MacDonald
(c) Baily O’Riley
(d) Deborah Newburg
5. For what is Rose Stanley known?
(a) Known for sex
(b) Known for being politically astute
(c) Known for being a math whiz
(d) Known for her musical talent
Short Answer Questions
1. Why have the girls of Brodie’s set stayed connected?
2. How are the give girls distinguished from each other?
3. For what is Mary Macgregor known?
4. What desert does Sandy Stranger serve at tea on her tenth birthday?
5. How do the girls’ projects in sewing class get done?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Eunice decide to do when she is 39?
2. When does Sandy Stranger find out about Miss Brodie and male faculty members and how does she find this out?
3. What did Monica Douglas see Miss Brodie doing and what happens with Miss Brodie and Mr. Lowther?
4. Who is Joyce Emily Hammond?
5. Who is in Miss Brodie’s set and for what is each of them known?
6. What is Miss Brodie’s set doing by the opening of Chapter 1, why do they stay connected and how does the headmistress view their relationship with Miss Brodie?
7. How is Miss Brodie’s set viewed by others around them?
8. What happens to Jenny in 1931 and why does she talk to a police officer?
9. What is the history lesson Miss Brodie gives the set that is told in the last part of the chapter?
10. What happens when Miss Mackay approaches after Miss Brodie has told the history lesson and what does Miss Brodie say about it?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)