1. Who are on bikes at the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. How old are the girls when Chapter 1 begins?
3. How are the give girls distinguished from each other?
They each wear their panama hats differently
4. How many girls are in the Brodie set?
5. What grade are the girls in at the beginning of Chapter 1?
6. When did the girls become the Brodie set?
In elementary school
7. What is the year in which Chapter 1 begins?
8. Where is the Brodie set’s school located?
9. For what is Miss Jean Brodie most known?
For teaching unconventional subjects
This section contains 4,660 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)