|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interviews Jenny about the event in question 72?
(a) A reporter for the Blain school newspaper
(b) A graduate student who is studying cross culture relationships
(c) A police officer
(d) A reporter for the Edinburgh Daily News
2. How old is Eunice Gardiner in 1958?
3. What type of studies are the Brodie set doing at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Orthodox curriculum
(b) Mostly art and music
(c) Ladies studies
(d) Political science studies
4. What does Miss Brodie say about her students?
(a) They are the best of the best
(b) They are average students
(c) They are poor students who need extra help
(d) She doesn’t really talk about her students
5. How does the person in question 74 enter into Sandy’s daydream fictions?
(a) As an orphan
(b) As a villain
(c) As a very smart detective
(d) As the protagonist
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Miss Brodie and Mr. Lowther are gone from school?
2. What does Sandy Stranger become when she grows up?
3. Of what does Sandy Stranger say Miss Brodie is the head?
4. Why are Sandy Stranger and her friend enjoying the tea on Sandy Stranger’s tenth birthday the most?
5. What does Spark say is the only way Miss Brodie can be removed from her position?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)