|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Mary Macgregor die?
2. Why have the girls of Brodie’s set stayed connected?
(a) They are all in the same class
(b) They are all friends of Brodie’s
(c) Their parents are all friends
(d) They all come from the same hometown
3. What does Miss Brodie say education is?
(a) Drawing out what is in a student
(b) Telling the student how to think
(c) Changing a student’s mind
(d) Imparting wisdom to young people
4. About whom does Sandy Stranger have a fantasy?
(b) Alan Breck
(c) Winston Churchhill
(d) Clark Gable
5. What is distinctive, physically, about Mr. Lloyd?
(a) He is extremely fat
(b) He is six foot eight inches tall
(c) He has a beard that almost reaches his belt
(d) He has only one arm
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Brodie say about her students?
2. For what is Monica Douglas known?
3. Who interviews Jenny about the event in question 72?
4. Before what event/holiday was Hugh killed?
5. What does Mary Macgregor’s new boyfriend do?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)