|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Sandy Stranger known?
(a) For being a healer
(b) For being an animal lover
(c) For being very popular
(d) For having very small eyes
2. What does Miss Brodie say is a talent of Hugh’s?
(a) He is an Olympic boxer
(b) He is artistic
(c) He is an equestrian champion
(d) He is a musician
3. Of what does Sandy Stranger say Miss Brodie is the head?
(a) The Blaine scholars
(b) The Greek debate team
(c) The body of the school group
(d) The body of education
4. What is distinctive, physically, about Mr. Lloyd?
(a) He has only one arm
(b) He has a beard that almost reaches his belt
(c) He is six foot eight inches tall
(d) He is extremely fat
5. What does Mary Macgregor’s new boyfriend do?
(a) Asks her to marry him
(b) Deserts her
(c) Moves in with her
(d) Takes her home to meet his parents
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does Miss Brodie tell the set the story about Hugh?
2. What does Miss Brodie reveal to the set at dinner?
3. What happens when Miss Brodie and Mr. Lowther are gone from school?
4. Who does Miss Brodie send out of art class for coughing?
5. Where do the students and Miss Brodie go after their walk?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)