|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Spark say is the only way Miss Brodie can be removed from her position?
(a) By getting fired for questionable morals
(b) By retirement
(c) By assassination
(d) By a natural death
2. How long are Miss Brodie and Mr. Lowther absent from school?
(a) Two weeks
(b) Three days
(c) One week
(d) One month
3. What does Sandy Stranger get on her blouse?
(a) Red clay mud
(b) Candle wax
4. For what was Mary Macgregor faulted when she was ten years old?
(a) For failing arithmetic
(b) For spilling wax on her new dress
(c) For spilling ink
(d) For kicking the boy next door
5. What does Miss Brodie say is the perfect height for a window to be opened?
(a) Half way
(b) All the way up
(c) Eight inches
(d) Six inches
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sandy Stranger go to get her blouse cleaned?
2. For what is Miss Jean Brodie most known?
3. For what is Mary Macgregor known?
4. Where did Mary Macgregor die?
5. What does Sandy Stranger think will happen if Sandy is nice to Mary Macgregor?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)