|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brodie say is the reason she teaches at Blaine?
(a) She is too old to move
(b) She likes to bother the other teachers
(c) She likes to feel she works as a leaven in the lump
(d) The school pays well
2. What does Spark say is the only way Miss Brodie can be removed from her position?
(a) By retirement
(b) By assassination
(c) By getting fired for questionable morals
(d) By a natural death
3. What does Sandy Stranger get on her blouse?
(a) Red clay mud
(d) Candle wax
4. What will happen to the Brodie set in 1932?
(a) They will be returning home to public school
(b) They will graduate high school
(c) They will graduate elementary school
(d) They will be moving into the senior level
5. What type of studies are the Brodie set doing at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Political science studies
(b) Orthodox curriculum
(c) Mostly art and music
(d) Ladies studies
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Miss Brodie tell about her attachment to two male teachers?
2. What does Miss Brodie keep on the blackboard in case someone comes into the class?
3. Where is the Brodie set’s school located?
4. What does Miss Brodie say education is?
5. Why are Sandy Stranger and her friend enjoying the tea on Sandy Stranger’s tenth birthday the most?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)