|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Miss Brodie tell the set the story about Hugh?
2. Who does Miss Brodie tell about her attachment to two male teachers?
(a) In 1935
(b) In 1937
(c) In 1940
(d) In 1946
3. What does Sandy Stranger say is a divine injunction?
(a) Miss Brodie should have some enjoyment in life
(b) Teachers should be moral
(c) The girls in the Brodie set should call Miss Brodie mother
(d) The Brodie set should stick together
4. For what is Eunice Gardiner known?
(a) For being an artist
(b) For knowing chemistry very well
(c) For being a glamorous, swimmer and gymnastics student
(d) For being a great singer
5. What happens to Jenny in 1931 that is unusual?
(a) She wins a speech contest
(b) A man exposes himself to her
(c) She wins a trip to Paris
(d) She begins to date a Russian boy
Short Answer Questions
1. About whom does Sandy Stranger have a fantasy?
2. How is Miss Brodie’s set treated?
3. What does Miss Gaunt’s brother do?
4. Where is the Brodie set’s school located?
5. Why have the girls of Brodie’s set stayed connected?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)