|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what kind of event does Miss Brodie tell the person in question 70 about the two male teachers?
(a) At a dinner for the set
(b) At lunch
(c) At the homecoming game
(d) At an art museum
2. What does Sandy say about sex that year?
(a) Sandy Stranger does not talk about sex at all
(b) There is not much time for sex research
(c) She plans to abstain from sex her entire life
(d) She has now tried sex and does not like it
3. Who was Hugh Carruthers?
(a) A teacher at the school
(b) Miss Brodie’s brother
(c) Miss Brodie’s fiancé
(d) Sandy Stranger’s brother-in-law
4. What does Eunice Gardiner tell her husband about Miss Brodie?
(a) She was forced to retire
(b) She stayed at the school for too many years
(c) She was a strange woman
(d) She was too liberal
5. Where does Miss Brodie take her students for a walk in 1931?
(a) To the Edinburgh zoo
(b) Through the slums called Old Town
(c) To Miss Brodie’s house
(d) To the Queen’s summer place
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the girls think Mr. Lloyd has committed sex with his wife?
2. What does Monica Douglas see Miss Brodie doing?
3. What do some members of the faculty think of Miss Brodie’s teaching style?
4. What did Jenny and Sandy do with Miss Brodie on Sunday while the rest of the set sketched in their art pads?
5. For what is Monica Douglas known?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)