|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Hugh when he was killed?
2. What is Rose doing for Mr. Lloyd?
(a) Yard work
(b) Posing for him
(c) Babysitting his children
(d) Keeping his studio clean
3. What happens to Jenny in 1931 that is unusual?
(a) She wins a trip to Paris
(b) A man exposes himself to her
(c) She begins to date a Russian boy
(d) She wins a speech contest
4. How is Miss Brodie’s set treated?
(a) No one knows who they are
(b) They are famous and ostracized
(c) Everyone in the school likes them
(d) They are ignored
5. About whom does Sandy Stranger have a fantasy?
(a) Clark Gable
(b) Alan Breck
(d) Winston Churchhill
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is Rose Stanley known?
2. How many girls are in the Brodie set?
3. Who does Sandy Stranger invite to tea on her tenth birthday?
4. Who interviews Jenny about the event in question 72?
5. In what year does Miss Brodie tell the set the story about Hugh?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)