|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sandy Stranger get on her blouse?
(b) Candle wax
(c) Red clay mud
2. What happens when Miss Brodie and Mr. Lowther are gone from school?
(a) Nothing, they are in different places
(b) They go to visit Mr. Lowther’s mother in London
(c) Miss Brodie and Mr. Lowther become lovers
(d) The Brodie set is disbanded
3. What did Jenny and Sandy do with Miss Brodie on Sunday while the rest of the set sketched in their art pads?
(a) Played a set of tennis
(b) Played nine holes of golf
(c) Played music on the lawn
(d) Had tea
4. To what does Miss Brodie’s set advance in 1932?
(a) To the senior level
(b) To the junior high
(d) To the public school
5. What does Miss Gaunt’s brother do?
(a) He is a football coach
(b) He teaches history
(c) He is a minister
(d) He is a banker
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is Mary Macgregor known?
2. What will happen to the Brodie set in 1932?
3. Who notices that Rose is changed?
4. At what kind of event does Miss Brodie tell the person in question 70 about the two male teachers?
5. How does the headmistress divide the girls in the set?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)