|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Mary Macgregor going to die?
(a) In a plane crash
(b) Of a long illness
(c) In a hotel fire
(d) In a car accident
2. What did Jenny and Sandy do with Miss Brodie on Sunday while the rest of the set sketched in their art pads?
(a) Played a set of tennis
(b) Had tea
(c) Played nine holes of golf
(d) Played music on the lawn
3. What is the result of the headmistress’ efforts with the girls?
(a) She is able to steer each girl into an interesting career
(b) She fails to find incriminating evidence
(c) She is able to find a job for each person
(d) She understands where each girl needs extra tutoring
4. What does Eunice Gardiner tell her husband about Miss Brodie?
(a) She was too liberal
(b) She stayed at the school for too many years
(c) She was a strange woman
(d) She was forced to retire
5. For what is Eunice Gardiner known?
(a) For being a glamorous, swimmer and gymnastics student
(b) For being a great singer
(c) For knowing chemistry very well
(d) For being an artist
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mary Macgregor die?
2. At what kind of event does Miss Brodie tell the person in question 70 about the two male teachers?
3. About whom does Sandy Stranger have a fantasy?
4. What does Mary Macgregor do right after World War II breaks out?
5. What does Sandy Stranger say is a divine injunction?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)