1. Who are on bikes at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(b) No one
(c) Three girls
(d) A family
2. How old are the girls when Chapter 1 begins?
3. How are the give girls distinguished from each other?
(a) They each have a different colored scarf they wear with their school uniform
(b) They each wear their panama hats differently
(c) They have different colored dresses
(d) Each of them wear a name tag
4. How many girls are in the Brodie set?
5. What grade are the girls in at the beginning of Chapter 1?
6. When did the girls become the Brodie set?
(a) Two years previous
(b) In fourth-form
(c) The previous year
(d) In elementary school
7. What is the year in which Chapter 1 begins?
8. Where is the Brodie set’s school located?
(a) Devon Ville
9. For what is Miss Jean Brodie most known?
(a) For teaching unconventional subjects
(b) For her father
(c) For being able to teach almost any subject
(d) For being an Olympic athlete
This section contains 4,660 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)