|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan tells Carlos that he came to be impeccable in his own life by _________, according to the story he tells.
(a) Getting lost.
2. What does Don Juan do in order to cause Carlos to begin to look at himself more closely and inside of himself?
(a) Taps his eyes.
(b) Stare at him.
(d) Give him peyote.
3. Don Juan and Carlos argue about whether a person is able to move one's own _____________, but the matter is not resolved.
(b) Power piece.
(d) Assemlage point.
4. What does Don Juan say the healer was probably able to remove from the body of the patient which is why the patient got better?
5. How many times does Don Juan slap Carlos when Carlos appears to be trying to help him with his movement?
(b) Three times.
(c) He doesn't slap him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Man __________ find themselves stuck between being average men and sorcerers, though they all know they are moving toward being sorcerers.
2. Where was the surgical procedure that Carlos witnessed, though he does not believe the healer was really doing what he seemed to be doing?
3. What was the diseased organ washed in after it was removed from the body of the patient in the surgical procedure?
4. Don Juan tells Carlos there are ______ stages when it comes to connecting with one's intent, according to his teachings.
5. What is the group into which Don Juan places himself and Carlos in terms of stalker classifications?
Short Essay Questions
1. After studying sorcery for a while, what does Don Juan suddenly want to do one day, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
2. What does Don Juan say is the best quality of death, aside from giving a person to stalk themselves?
3. Why does Carlos become upset when he and Don Juan return to Don Juan's house?
4. What are the stalkers' classification of personalities, according to the teachings of Don Juan, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
5. Where does Carlos have to store his memories of the things he has learned with Don Juan?
6. What does Don Juan decide to do after he nearly drowns in the river?
7. What do men warriors find they are doing as they move closer to becoming a sorcerer, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
8. What signals the presence of intent, according to Don Juan during his teaching with Carlos?
9. What does ruthlessness require, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
10. What happens in the morning after Carlos spends more time in the spot where he remembered his experience in Guaymas?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)