|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The knowledge of _________ signals the presence of intent, according to the teachings about silent knowledge from Don Juan.
2. When Don Juan appeared to be ___________ in the store, that was when he was demonstrating the idea which is explained in #140.
(a) A sick woman.
(b) A brother.
(c) An old man.
(d) A police officer.
3. What does Don Juan do in order to cause Carlos to begin to look at himself more closely and inside of himself?
(a) Stare at him.
(b) Give him peyote.
(d) Taps his eyes.
4. Don Juan lets Carlos know that ________ helps one develop a silent knowledge in their life, according to his teachings.
(d) A shadow.
5. Don Juan was only able to puncture the rationality of Carlos when he took him to a place of ____________, according to his reasoning.
(a) No pity.
Short Answer Questions
1. The forerunner to silent ________ is the place of no pity assemblage point, according to Don Juan in his teachings to Carlos.
2. What is one of the ways Don Juan suggests that Carlos can begin to remember the things he wants to remember?
3. Carlos feels good about his experience with divided _________ during the story, according to his writing.
4. What is the less that Carlos can not recall, and this makes him upset that he can not recall the lesson at all?
5. Carlos begins to realize that his assemblage point is allowing him to develop a new form of _______________ in his life.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carlos insist that he is while Don Juan insists he is something else entirely?
2. What does Don Juan say about the idea of impeccability, what it is and what it is not, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
3. What does ruthlessness require, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
4. What is the explanation that Don Juan offers for the surgery that Carlos saw in Mexico City?
5. Where does Carlos have to store his memories of the things he has learned with Don Juan?
6. Why does Carlos become upset when he and Don Juan return to Don Juan's house?
7. What does Don Juan say is the best quality of death, aside from giving a person to stalk themselves?
8. What is the forerunner to silent knowledge in relation to the assemblage point?
9. What does Don Juan decide to do after he nearly drowns in the river?
10. What is the great advantage of moving the assemblage point, according to Don Juan?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)