|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carlos decide that he will buy in order to try to get back to Don Juan in order to help him after he is run off?
(c) A blanket.
(d) Tourist gifts.
2. The forerunner of ______ was the assemblage point called the place of concern, according to Don Juan in his teachings.
3. Don Juan and Carlos argue about whether a person is able to move one's own _____________, but the matter is not resolved.
(a) Power piece.
(c) Assemlage point.
4. What is the group into which Don Juan places himself and Carlos in terms of stalker classifications?
5. What formations are able to help a sorcerer begin to shift assemblage points, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What holds men back from becoming sorcerers, according to the teachings of Don Juan as Carlos relays them to the reader?
2. What happens when Don Juan asks Carlos to take him to a store where people know him?
3. When you stalk yourself, Don Juan says, you ________ yourself into a new state of awareness.
4. Carlos begins to have a recollection of a time he and Don Juan were in ___________ in the state of Chihuahua.
5. Who is Don Juan waiting for when he is at the hacienda with the women, though the man does not return?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Carlos have to store his memories of the things he has learned with Don Juan?
2. What did Carlos see when he watched the psychic healer in Mexico City, according to the story he tells Don Juan?
3. What do the others in the restaurant recognize Don Juan as when he walks into the restaurant?
4. What does Don Juan say about the idea of impeccability, what it is and what it is not, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
5. What are the stalkers' classification of personalities, according to the teachings of Don Juan, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
6. What does Don Juan do that makes Carlos so mad at Don Juan that he loses all pity for him?
7. What do men warriors find they are doing as they move closer to becoming a sorcerer, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
8. What does Don Juan tell Carlos about the memories that he is struggling to recall?
9. What is the forerunner to silent knowledge in relation to the assemblage point?
10. What does Carlos do when he first sees that Don Juan is not feeling well?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)