|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years was Don Juan fortunate to spend with his teacher, according to his own recollections?
2. There is an unmeasurable, indescribable force that sorcerers call _________, according to the book.
3. The abstract cores are blueprints which can help to lead to a higher level of ___________, according to the book.
4. The ________ abstract core is called the trickery of the spirit, according to the stories in the book.
5. Understanding the __________ means moving beyond the comprehensible, according to the teaching of Don Juan, but Carlos is confused.
(a) Abstract cores.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sorcerers need to have clear _________ of crossing over into the new perceptual threshold to recollect one's true potential.
2. As _____ approached, Elias was able to see Julian's true nature, as a person who was able to change their appearance many times.
3. What does Don Juan have to disguise himself as in order to get past the malevolent creature?
4. What could Elias see about Julian when he comes upon him during his trip to the city?
5. ________ protected Don Juan from the harsh onslaughts of thought that were coming from Julian.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does sorcery allow a person to do with the energy which is present in the world, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
2. Why should sorcerers have clear memories of crossing over into the new perpetual threshold?
3. What is the purpose of every act of a nagual, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
4. What happens when Don Juan takes Carlos to meet with two men in Nogales?
5. While the sorcerer is invited to enter the edifice intent builds, what/who forces entry?
6. What happened after Don Juan was imprisoned on a hacienda, but then attempts to escape from this situation?
7. What is the point of the stories that Don Juan tells Carlos during their times together?
8. What does Don Juan tell Carlos his problem is in relation to spirit?
9. What are the aims of the nagual, according to Carlos when he introduces the book?
10. What does Julian do as a result of falling ill with tuberculosis, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)