|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan talks about the importance of the teacher and student relationship, which helps to inspire _________ in Carlos.
2. Who had saved Julian by dreaming him, by seeing him, and by stalking him, according to the story in this book?
(b) Don Juan.
(c) Don Matus.
3. Sorcerers need to have clear _________ of crossing over into the new perceptual threshold to recollect one's true potential.
4. Human beings are tight bundles of ______ that can be manipulated by themselves and by others, according to the book.
5. Don Juan tells Carlos the story of how ________ taught him to stalk himself as a part of his training.
(b) No one.
(d) Don Matus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Don Juan's home, according to the descriptions in this story?
2. What does Julian join before he has his powerful experience with spirit knocking on his door?
3. Don Juan tells Carlos they are going to spend a night in a __________ so that his assemblage point can be moved.
4. Who is the dark and massive Indian with rough features who is short, with large hands and feet, humble and wise but without flare?
5. How many eyes does the mysterious figure have, the one that Don Juan can see, though no one else can?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Don Juan tell Carlos he has to control in order to advance in his learning, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
2. What was the purpose of Carlos and Don Juan going to the cave, according to the writings in the book?
3. What is the purpose of every act of a nagual, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
4. What does sorcery allow a person to do with the energy which is present in the world, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
5. When does seeing occur, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
6. What are the abstract cores which Don Juan begins to teach to Carlos during this section?
7. What does Julian do as a result of falling ill with tuberculosis, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
8. What do sorcerers need to do in order to revive man's link with intent and spirit?
9. What are the four moods of stalking, according to the book's teachings from Don Juan?
10. What is the physical transformation that Belisario is taking on when he interacts with Don Juan?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)