|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan tells Carlos they are going to spend a night in a __________ so that his assemblage point can be moved.
2. The ________ abstract core is called the trickery of the spirit, according to the stories in the book.
3. Sorcerers need a fierce _________, or a mental state known as unbending intent, according to the writing in this book.
4. How many moods does Don Juan describe when he is talking about stalking one's self?
5. The Manifestations of the Spirit is the first abstract core of __________ that Don Juan reveals and describes to Carlos in his teachings.
Short Answer Questions
1. ___________ occurs when intent energizes and lights up an energy field, according to the teachings of Don Juan.
2. What did Elias have to plug in Julian in order to save his life from the issues surrounding him?
3. Don Juan says that ________ was an excellent dreamer and stalker, according to his own opinions and memories.
4. Carlos realizes what the definition of intent is, but realizes it can not be communicated in _________.
5. Who does Belisario say is holding them prisoner in their own home, according to the story of Don Juan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does sorcery allow a person to do with the energy which is present in the world, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
2. What does Julian do as a result of falling ill with tuberculosis, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
3. What does Don Juan tell Carlos he has to control in order to advance in his learning, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
4. What are the four moods of stalking, according to the book's teachings from Don Juan?
5. What is the relationship between humans and the energy fields which make up the world, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
6. When Carlos wonders whether God is intent, what do the others have to say about this idea?
7. What do sorcerers need to do in order to revive man's link with intent and spirit?
8. What is the purpose of the cave in which Carlos and Don Juan stay, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
9. What do the men tell Carlos when he asks why he is being taken prisoner, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
10. What happens as a result of the small tap that Don Juan gives to Carlos on the shoulder?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)