|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan tells Carlos that he took him to the ________ for a reason, to move Carlos into heightened awareness.
2. Carlos argues that the only way to know intent is through a living __________ between intent and all sentient beings.
3. The manifestations of the spirit is an __________ intent builds and then invites the sorcerer to enter.
4. Who was enslaved by a foreman at a hacienda in an isolated area, according to the book?
(c) Don Juan.
5. Who is the person with whom the reestablishment of spirit was particularly hard, according to the book?
(a) Don Matus.
(d) Don Juan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Don Juan's home, according to the descriptions in this story?
2. Who had saved Julian by dreaming him, by seeing him, and by stalking him, according to the story in this book?
3. Elias was _________ to a city when he came upon a well-dressed man in a field, who was seducing a woman.
4. ___________ occurs when intent energizes and lights up an energy field, according to the teachings of Don Juan.
5. What does Silvio scream which causes Carlos to remember what he has learned, according to the story?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the aims of the nagual, according to Carlos when he introduces the book?
2. What are the four moods of stalking, according to the book's teachings from Don Juan?
3. Describe the monstrous man that Don Juan saw when Belisario and his wife took him in, according to the teachings of Don Juan.
4. What are the abstract cores which Don Juan begins to teach to Carlos during this section?
5. What does sorcery allow a person to do with the energy which is present in the world, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
6. What is the point of the stories that Don Juan tells Carlos during their times together?
7. What does Don Juan tell Carlos his problem is in relation to spirit?
8. What do sorcerers need to do in order to revive man's link with intent and spirit?
9. What was the purpose of Carlos and Don Juan going to the cave, according to the writings in the book?
10. Describe the upbringing of Julian which caused him to have troubles connecting with spirit at first.
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)