|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the other profession of Julian, which is why he could convert himself into other people so easily?
(a) Government official.
2. Sorcery is the ability to use energy fields that area not used with ordinary ___________, according to the story.
3. Understanding the __________ means moving beyond the comprehensible, according to the teaching of Don Juan, but Carlos is confused.
(b) Abstract cores.
4. What is NOT one of the moods of stalking is not explained by Don Juan in his teachings?
5. What is another name for a sorcerer, such as Don Juan is, according to the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Belisario say is holding them prisoner in their own home, according to the story of Don Juan?
2. Who was enslaved by a foreman at a hacienda in an isolated area, according to the book?
3. Where was Julian's family from, according to the telling of his story by Don Juan?
4. Don Juan tells Carlos the story of how ________ taught him to stalk himself as a part of his training.
5. The knock of the _________ forces entry into the structure that the intent builds for someone to enter.
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the abstract cores which Don Juan begins to teach to Carlos during this section?
2. What is the purpose of every act of a nagual, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
3. What are the four moods of stalking, according to the book's teachings from Don Juan?
4. What is the point of the stories that Don Juan tells Carlos during their times together?
5. What happens when a spirit sets up a lure for a nagual to an apprentice, according to Don Juan?
6. What does Spirit do when it has trouble reestablishing link with humans and their intent?
7. What did Elias realize about the woman when she was walking away from the man, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
8. What was the purpose of Carlos and Don Juan going to the cave, according to the writings in the book?
9. When does seeing occur, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
10. Describe the upbringing of Julian which caused him to have troubles connecting with spirit at first.
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)