|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for a sorcerer, such as Don Juan is, according to the book?
2. What happened to Julian when he met the woman the next day in the field in order to become intimate with her?
(a) He died.
(b) She began hitting him.
(c) She died.
(d) He began to hit her.
3. What did Elias notice about the man in the field when he was following him afterward?
(a) He was pretending.
(b) He was a friend.
(c) He was himself.
(d) His enery was drained.
4. Every act that a ________ does is performed in order to strengthen their connection with intent or as response to the link.
5. What does Carlos do in response to being shifted into a normal state of awareness, according to his own recollection?
(d) Hit the wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Carlos only has troubles understanding the ________ when he tries to think about it, according to the stories in the book.
2. Don Juan helps Carlos to _______ in order to return to a normal awareness after his experiences with the others.
3. How many moods does Don Juan describe when he is talking about stalking one's self?
4. ___________ can be described and can be represented, according to Don Juan, but intent can not.
5. What was the old man's wife's profession, which is why Julian wanted them to take in Don Juan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the physical transformation that Belisario is taking on when he interacts with Don Juan?
2. What is the purpose of the cave in which Carlos and Don Juan stay, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
3. What do the men tell Carlos when he asks why he is being taken prisoner, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
4. What was the purpose of Carlos and Don Juan going to the cave, according to the writings in the book?
5. What happens when a spirit sets up a lure for a nagual to an apprentice, according to Don Juan?
6. What did Elias have to do in order to prevent Julian from dying, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
7. What are the four moods of stalking, according to the book's teachings from Don Juan?
8. What were the two places in which Elias was thought to have inhabited with his gift of being able to be in two places at once?
9. Describe the upbringing of Julian which caused him to have troubles connecting with spirit at first.
10. Describe the monstrous man that Don Juan saw when Belisario and his wife took him in, according to the teachings of Don Juan.
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)