|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carlos and Don Juan leaves his home in order to go to ________ where they begin to discuss the moods of stalking.
(c) Mexico City.
2. What is the profession of Carlos which is why he is working with Don Juan and trying to learn more about him?
3. All of the stories that Don Juan knows much be though through and _________ in order to teach others about their meaning.
4. Don Juan talks about the importance of the teacher and student relationship, which helps to inspire _________ in Carlos.
5. ____________ is the reorientation of human energy fields in order to achieve peace and freedom from the mundane folkways of life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carlos do in response to being shifted into a normal state of awareness, according to his own recollection?
2. What happened when Don Juan tried to escape from his situation, according to the story in the book?
3. Where does Don Juan take Carlos in order to help him understand the stories which are being told to him?
4. Elias was able to be in two different places at the same time through ___________, according to the book.
5. Where was Julian's family from, according to the telling of his story by Don Juan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the purpose of every act of a nagual, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
2. What are the aims of the nagual, according to Carlos when he introduces the book?
3. What was the purpose of Carlos and Don Juan going to the cave, according to the writings in the book?
4. What is the physical transformation that Belisario is taking on when he interacts with Don Juan?
5. What did Elias have to do in order to prevent Julian from dying, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
6. What do sorcerers need to do in order to revive man's link with intent and spirit?
7. Describe the upbringing of Julian which caused him to have troubles connecting with spirit at first.
8. What were the two places in which Elias was thought to have inhabited with his gift of being able to be in two places at once?
9. What are the four moods of stalking, according to the book's teachings from Don Juan?
10. What is the relationship between humans and the energy fields which make up the world, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)