|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Julian remembers the time when he saved __________ and thought that he was insane as a result.
(a) Don Matus.
(d) Don Juan.
2. What did Elias notice about the man in the field when he was following him afterward?
(a) His enery was drained.
(b) He was pretending.
(c) He was himself.
(d) He was a friend.
3. Don Juan says that ________ was an excellent dreamer and stalker, according to his own opinions and memories.
(c) Don Matus.
4. Understanding the __________ means moving beyond the comprehensible, according to the teaching of Don Juan, but Carlos is confused.
(b) Abstract cores.
5. What is the name of Don Juan's teacher from whom Don Juan has learned how to become a sorcerer?
(b) Don Matus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Carlos is told that his problem is that he is modern and relying on the aberrations of _____________ in his life.
2. Sorcerers need a fierce _________, or a mental state known as unbending intent, according to the writing in this book.
3. What does Julian join before he has his powerful experience with spirit knocking on his door?
4. The sight of the monster caused Don Juan to jolt his connection to spirit by shifting his ______________.
5. Julian dies in the act of seducing __________, according to the book and to the way that Don Juan tells the story.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Spirit do when it has trouble reestablishing link with humans and their intent?
2. What did Elias have to do in order to prevent Julian from dying, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
3. What does Julian do as a result of falling ill with tuberculosis, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
4. What does Don Juan tell Carlos his problem is in relation to spirit?
5. What is the relationship between humans and the energy fields which make up the world, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
6. What happens as a result of the small tap that Don Juan gives to Carlos on the shoulder?
7. What is the purpose of the cave in which Carlos and Don Juan stay, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
8. When Carlos wonders whether God is intent, what do the others have to say about this idea?
9. What was the purpose of Carlos and Don Juan going to the cave, according to the writings in the book?
10. Why should sorcerers have clear memories of crossing over into the new perpetual threshold?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)