|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When others came to stay with Julian during Don Juan's time with him, Don Juan felt he was ____________ to these visitors.
(a) A slave.
(d) A student.
2. Don Juan tells Carlos there are ______ stages when it comes to connecting with one's intent, according to his teachings.
3. Who is Don Juan waiting for when he is at the hacienda with the women, though the man does not return?
(a) Don Matus.
4. Pure __________ only happens after the somersault of thought, according to Don Juan, but Carlos does not understand what this means.
5. What did the healer supposedly remove from the ill man in the procedure that Carlos has witnessed in the past?
(c) Gall bladder.
6. What does Don Juan approach anyway, only to find the vision disappears into a mist, revealing more trickery?
(b) His wife.
7. How many beautiful women are living at the hacienda where Don Juan decides to hide from the monstrous man?
8. What does Don Juan continue to see even though the others in the house can not, so Julian says that he needs to stay?
(a) His dead wife.
(d) The peyote spirit.
9. What is Don Juan dressed in when he is in Durango during the story he tells Carlos of his impeccability?
(a) A sheet.
(b) Women's clothing.
(c) Men's clothing.
10. Controlled ________ is a difficult art to learn, according to Don Juan when he is talking to Carlos.
11. What is the story that Carlos tells Don Juan when he is asked to talk about his childhood? Carlos used to be light and agile when he played _____________.
12. ___________ requires that the sorcerer banish doubt from their mind, allowing anything to become possible for the person.
13. When Don Juan appeared to be ___________ in the store, that was when he was demonstrating the idea which is explained in #140.
(a) A sick woman.
(b) A brother.
(c) An old man.
(d) A police officer.
14. When you stalk yourself, Don Juan says, you ________ yourself into a new state of awareness.
15. Don Juan lets Carlos know that ________ helps one develop a silent knowledge in their life, according to his teachings.
(a) A shadow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Man's __________reaches its limits when the action from #104 is taken, according to the teachings of Don Juan.
2. ___________ is not religious mortality, according to Don Juan, but it is the best use of one's energy level.
3. _________ is not an enemy as many people like to believe that it is, according to Don Juan in the story.
4. The state in which a person ceases to be a self-reflector is called the _________ state, according to Don Juan while he teaches Carlos.
5. What does Don Juan shout out to the people who are around him as Carlos is trying to help him when he moves around?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)