|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carlos begins to have a recollection of a time he and Don Juan were in ___________ in the state of Chihuahua.
(a) The river.
(b) The temple.
(c) The desert.
(d) A cave.
2. What does Carlos do when he is trying to help Don Juan when he walks away from the car?
(a) Scream at him.
(b) Ignore his cries of pain.
(c) Pity him.
(d) Hurt him.
3. Sorcerers, according to Don Juan, only _________ when they have to, or so he tells Carlos in the story.
4. What is the less that Carlos can not recall, and this makes him upset that he can not recall the lesson at all?
(d) Assemblage point.
5. What formations are able to help a sorcerer begin to shift assemblage points, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
6. Don Juan and Carlos argue about whether a person is able to move one's own _____________, but the matter is not resolved.
(a) Assemlage point.
(d) Power piece.
7. The state in which a person ceases to be a self-reflector is called the _________ state, according to Don Juan while he teaches Carlos.
(a) Not knowing.
(b) Not doing.
(c) Not seeing.
(d) Not understanding.
8. Don Juan tells Carlos that ________ is kind and sweet for the sorcerer when they are talking about their lessons and lives.
9. Controlled ________ is a difficult art to learn, according to Don Juan when he is talking to Carlos.
10. How many beautiful women are living at the hacienda where Don Juan decides to hide from the monstrous man?
11. Where are Carlos and Don Juan heading when Carlos begins to think that something is wrong with Don Juan?
(c) Mexico City.
12. What do Don Juan and Carlos decide to do after they have their conversation at the house?
(a) Get drunk.
(b) Make tea.
(c) Walk around town.
(d) Go supply shopping.
13. Don Juan reminds Carlos that a sorcerer works to shatter the __________ of self reflection, according to his teachings.
14. Carlos had a frightening lack of _________ when Don Juan decides to do the things that he does to Carlos before shaking off the ruse.
15. What is the animal that Carlos and Don Juan both notice as they are traveling together?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whose house do Carlos and Don Juan return when they are done with their lessons with the others?
2. Death can stop challenging sorcerers when they take a ______ into the inconceivable, according to the stories of Don Juan.
3. In order to stay at the hacienda, Don Juan has to __________ and he needs to avoid having a bad attitude during his time.
4. Don Juan lets Carlos know that ________ helps one develop a silent knowledge in their life, according to his teachings.
5. Don Juan quizzes Carlos on what he has learned and tells him that moving the ___________ is not the first principle of sorcery, though it often happens first.
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)