|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a person reaches the point of no pity, rationality and ____________ become weak, according to Don Juan's teachings to Carlos.
(c) Common sense.
2. Sorcerers, according to Don Juan, only _________ when they have to, or so he tells Carlos in the story.
3. When you stalk yourself, Don Juan says, you ________ yourself into a new state of awareness.
4. What does Don Juan approach anyway, only to find the vision disappears into a mist, revealing more trickery?
(c) His wife.
5. The ___________ is a point which is contained in the shine of the sorcerer's eyes, according to Don Juan in the story.
(b) Assemblage point.
(c) Energy bands.
6. Carlos believes that Don Juan helps him because he truly ____________ help Carlos in his queries.
(a) Wants to.
(b) Doesn't want to.
(c) Hates to.
(d) Feels compelled to.
7. When Carlos is able to close the door of __________, he will then have the energy to find the place of silent knowledge, according to Don Juan.
(d) Self reflection.
8. The knowledge of _________ signals the presence of intent, according to the teachings about silent knowledge from Don Juan.
9. When others came to stay with Julian during Don Juan's time with him, Don Juan felt he was ____________ to these visitors.
(c) A slave.
(d) A student.
10. What was the diseased organ washed in after it was removed from the body of the patient in the surgical procedure?
(a) Mint water.
11. What is the best way to stalk oneself, according to the teachings of Don Juan to Carlos?
12. _________ is not an enemy as many people like to believe that it is, according to Don Juan in the story.
13. Don Juan tells Carlos there are ______ stages when it comes to connecting with one's intent, according to his teachings.
14. What formations are able to help a sorcerer begin to shift assemblage points, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
15. Pure __________ only happens after the somersault of thought, according to Don Juan, but Carlos does not understand what this means.
Short Answer Questions
1. Death can stop challenging sorcerers when they take a ______ into the inconceivable, according to the stories of Don Juan.
2. What is the animal that Carlos and Don Juan both notice as they are traveling together?
3. In order to stay at the hacienda, Don Juan has to __________ and he needs to avoid having a bad attitude during his time.
4. Don Juan tells Carlos that ________ is kind and sweet for the sorcerer when they are talking about their lessons and lives.
5. Where does Carlos decide to take Don Juan when Carlos begins to think that something is wrong with Don Juan?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)