|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carlos do when he is trying to help Don Juan when he walks away from the car?
(a) Ignore his cries of pain.
(b) Hurt him.
(c) Scream at him.
(d) Pity him.
2. What does the monster represent to Don Juan, according to the teachings of Julian in the story?
(c) Bad attitude.
3. Don Juan and Carlos spend the night in the spot where Carlos remembered his experience in _____________.
(b) Mexico City.
4. What is the less that Carlos can not recall, and this makes him upset that he can not recall the lesson at all?
(a) Assemblage point.
5. The forerunner of ______ was the assemblage point called the place of concern, according to Don Juan in his teachings.
6. Sorcerers, according to Don Juan, only _________ when they have to, or so he tells Carlos in the story.
7. What is the group into which Don Juan places himself and Carlos in terms of stalker classifications?
8. The state in which a person ceases to be a self-reflector is called the _________ state, according to Don Juan while he teaches Carlos.
(a) Not understanding.
(b) Not knowing.
(c) Not doing.
(d) Not seeing.
9. Man's __________reaches its limits when the action from #104 is taken, according to the teachings of Don Juan.
10. How many times does Don Juan slap Carlos when Carlos appears to be trying to help him with his movement?
(a) Three times.
(b) He doesn't slap him.
11. What is the story that Carlos tells Don Juan when he is asked to talk about his childhood? Carlos used to be light and agile when he played _____________.
12. Death can be seen as a challenge to live a life of ___________ in contact with intent, according to the teachings of Don Juan.
13. What is Don Juan dressed in when he is in Durango during the story he tells Carlos of his impeccability?
(a) A sheet.
(b) Women's clothing.
(c) Men's clothing.
14. Carlos begins to notice that his mind switches back and forth between mental __________ and mental fatigue as he is talking with Don Juan.
15. Carlos describes to Don Juan that he feels he has lost his _________ as a person after this lesson with Don Juan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Juan approach anyway, only to find the vision disappears into a mist, revealing more trickery?
2. Carlos believes that Don Juan helps him because he truly ____________ help Carlos in his queries.
3. To whose house do Carlos and Don Juan return when they are done with their lessons with the others?
4. Don Juan tells Carlos that learning to maintain the link to intent is up to ___________, in his teachings.
5. What does Don Juan find in the shed when he is told by Julian to meet him in the shed?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)