|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Man's __________reaches its limits when the action from #104 is taken, according to the teachings of Don Juan.
2. Who calls Carlos a petty, wasteful, opinionated, coercive, short tempered, and conceited man in the course of the story?
(a) Don Matus.
(c) Don Juan.
3. Humans are a part of the __________ with the idea that rationality that only a veneer that covers the human.
4. To whose house do Carlos and Don Juan return when they are done with their lessons with the others?
(d) Don Juan's.
5. When others came to stay with Julian during Don Juan's time with him, Don Juan felt he was ____________ to these visitors.
(a) A student.
(d) A slave.
6. When a person takes this action (from #104), Don Juan says that the person will be able to break __________________.
(a) True words.
(b) Perceptual barriers.
(c) Sentences apart.
(d) Old thinking patterns.
7. Don Juan and Carlos argue about whether a person is able to move one's own _____________, but the matter is not resolved.
(a) Assemlage point.
(d) Power piece.
8. What does Don Juan say the healer was probably able to remove from the body of the patient which is why the patient got better?
9. What does Don Juan say is the cause of the mental fatigue that Carlos experiences? Leftover __________ in his mind.
(c) Self pity.
10. What happens when Don Juan asks Carlos to take him to a store where people know him?
(a) He jumps out of the car.
(b) He doesn't acknowledge Carlos.
(c) He goes cold.
(d) He gives bad directions.
11. In order to stay at the hacienda, Don Juan has to __________ and he needs to avoid having a bad attitude during his time.
(a) Sleep quietly.
(b) Stay in one room.
(c) Train with Don Matus.
(d) Work hard.
12. What formations are able to help a sorcerer begin to shift assemblage points, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
13. Who tells Don Juan that he needs to become an apprentice as he is on that path during the story?
(d) Don Matus.
14. What is one of the ways Don Juan suggests that Carlos can begin to remember the things he wants to remember?
15. The state in which a person ceases to be a self-reflector is called the _________ state, according to Don Juan while he teaches Carlos.
(a) Not doing.
(b) Not knowing.
(c) Not understanding.
(d) Not seeing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the less that Carlos can not recall, and this makes him upset that he can not recall the lesson at all?
2. What holds men back from becoming sorcerers, according to the teachings of Don Juan as Carlos relays them to the reader?
3. Carlos feels good about his experience with divided _________ during the story, according to his writing.
4. ___________ requires that the sorcerer banish doubt from their mind, allowing anything to become possible for the person.
5. Where are Carlos and Don Juan heading when Carlos begins to think that something is wrong with Don Juan?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)