|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan tells Carlos that he took him to the ________ for a reason, to move Carlos into heightened awareness.
2. Don Juan tells Carlos the story of how ________ taught him to stalk himself as a part of his training.
(b) Don Matus.
(d) No one.
3. Elias was able to be in two different places at the same time through ___________, according to the book.
4. The knock of the _________ forces entry into the structure that the intent builds for someone to enter.
5. What was the other profession of Julian, which is why he could convert himself into other people so easily?
(b) Government official.
6. Where does Julian end up which is where his life ends and the spirit knocks on his door?
(c) Mexico City.
7. Don Juan uses a small tap on Carlos' ______ in order to shift his energy field to give him a taste of altered perception.
8. ___________ occurs when intent energizes and lights up an energy field, according to the teachings of Don Juan.
9. Sorcerers attempt to revive a man's link with intent and with ___________, according to the book.
10. The ________ abstract core is called the trickery of the spirit, according to the stories in the book.
11. What is the profession of Carlos which is why he is working with Don Juan and trying to learn more about him?
12. Carlos wonders whether intent is _________, though Don Juan dismisses this idea immediately.
13. How many years was Don Juan fortunate to spend with his teacher, according to his own recollections?
14. What do the two men do with Carlos when he arrives at their house with Don Juan?
(a) They stare at him.
(b) They drink with him.
(c) They tie him up.
(d) They make him dinner.
15. Elias was _________ to a city when he came upon a well-dressed man in a field, who was seducing a woman.
(a) Riding on a horse.
(b) Thinking about walking.
(c) Riding in a cart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Carlos that the point of understanding the abstract cores must be understood outside of _____________.
2. Where is Don Juan's home, according to the descriptions in this story?
3. Don Juan tells Carlos that sorcery is a state of _____________ beyond the ordinary perception, according to the book.
4. Don Juan talks about the importance of the teacher and student relationship, which helps to inspire _________ in Carlos.
5. The manifestations of the spirit is an __________ intent builds and then invites the sorcerer to enter.
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)