|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Elias notice about the man in the field when he was following him afterward?
(a) His enery was drained.
(b) He was himself.
(c) He was pretending.
(d) He was a friend.
2. Where was Julian's family from, according to the telling of his story by Don Juan?
(a) Mexico City.
3. Where does Elias serve as a sorcerer who interacts with people, according to the book?
(c) Northern Mexico.
(d) Southern Mexico.
4. What is the name of Don Juan's teacher from whom Don Juan has learned how to become a sorcerer?
(b) Don Matus.
5. Understanding the __________ means moving beyond the comprehensible, according to the teaching of Don Juan, but Carlos is confused.
(d) Abstract cores.
6. How many eyes does the mysterious figure have, the one that Don Juan can see, though no one else can?
7. ___________ is the procedure by which a person can directly connect with the powers of intent and with the shift in perception.
8. What is the illness which overtook Julian and caused him to shift not only his perspective, but also his direction in life?
(b) He didn't have an illness.
9. ___________ can be described and can be represented, according to Don Juan, but intent can not.
10. Belisario says that in order for Don Juan to escape, he needs to follow him to _____________ and become a sorcerer.
(b) Mexico City.
11. ________ protected Don Juan from the harsh onslaughts of thought that were coming from Julian.
(a) Don Matus.
(d) No one.
12. Carlos and Don Juan leaves his home in order to go to ________ where they begin to discuss the moods of stalking.
(b) Mexico City.
13. What happened to Julian when he met the woman the next day in the field in order to become intimate with her?
(a) She died.
(b) She began hitting him.
(c) He began to hit her.
(d) He died.
14. What does Julian join before he has his powerful experience with spirit knocking on his door?
(a) Medicine man.
(b) Acting troupe.
(c) Ritual circle.
15. This abstract core involves learning to stalk oneself or dusting off the ______ with intent, according to the writing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Elias was _________ to a city when he came upon a well-dressed man in a field, who was seducing a woman.
2. Who had saved Julian by dreaming him, by seeing him, and by stalking him, according to the story in this book?
3. Where does Julian end up which is where his life ends and the spirit knocks on his door?
4. Don Juan says that ________ was an excellent dreamer and stalker, according to his own opinions and memories.
5. There is an unmeasurable, indescribable force that sorcerers call _________, according to the book.
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)