|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Don Juan's teacher from whom Don Juan has learned how to become a sorcerer?
(d) Don Matus.
2. Where does Elias serve as a sorcerer who interacts with people, according to the book?
(a) Northern Mexico.
(d) Southern Mexico.
3. What do sorcerers always begin their relationships with their apprentices with?
(a) A trick.
(b) A plant medicine.
(c) A death-defying test.
(d) A book.
4. Julian dies in the act of seducing __________, according to the book and to the way that Don Juan tells the story.
(b) His spirit.
5. Sorcerers need a fierce _________, or a mental state known as unbending intent, according to the writing in this book.
6. What did Elias notice about the man in the field when he was following him afterward?
(a) He was a friend.
(b) He was himself.
(c) He was pretending.
(d) His enery was drained.
7. All of Julian's abilities as a young man allowed him to enjoy instant ____________, according to the book.
8. What do the two men do with Carlos when he arrives at their house with Don Juan?
(a) They drink with him.
(b) They tie him up.
(c) They stare at him.
(d) They make him dinner.
9. What does Carlos do in response to being shifted into a normal state of awareness, according to his own recollection?
(b) Hit the wall.
10. What is the illness which overtook Julian and caused him to shift not only his perspective, but also his direction in life?
(b) He didn't have an illness.
11. The abstract cores are blueprints which can help to lead to a higher level of ___________, according to the book.
12. Where does Don Juan take Carlos in order to help him understand the stories which are being told to him?
13. Carlos doesn't actually want to ______________, but he is doing so anyways since that is how Don Juan is teaching him about the culture.
(a) Find out about intent.
(b) Write about his experiences.
(c) Listen to Don Juan.
(d) Become a sorcerer.
14. The behavior that Carlos needs to take on in order to stalk himself combines ______ and beauty, according to the book.
15. The sight of the monster caused Don Juan to jolt his connection to spirit by shifting his ______________.
(b) Assemblage point.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the fourth abstract core, the spirit cuts one's ___________, which imprisons many people, according to the teachings of Don Juan.
2. This abstract core involves learning to stalk oneself or dusting off the ______ with intent, according to the writing.
3. What does Julian join before he has his powerful experience with spirit knocking on his door?
4. Who is the dark and massive Indian with rough features who is short, with large hands and feet, humble and wise but without flare?
5. The _________ sets up a lure for the nagual to the apprentice, and the nagual must evaluate the decision.
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)