|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The behavior that Carlos needs to take on in order to stalk himself combines ______ and beauty, according to the book.
2. Carlos only has troubles understanding the ________ when he tries to think about it, according to the stories in the book.
3. What does Julian join before he has his powerful experience with spirit knocking on his door?
(a) Ritual circle.
(c) Acting troupe.
(d) Medicine man.
4. Who is the person with whom the reestablishment of spirit was particularly hard, according to the book?
(c) Don Juan.
(d) Don Matus.
5. The ________ abstract core is called the trickery of the spirit, according to the stories in the book.
6. How many eyes does the mysterious figure have, the one that Don Juan can see, though no one else can?
7. This abstract core involves learning to stalk oneself or dusting off the ______ with intent, according to the writing.
8. What did Elias think about the man who was seducing a woman's servant in the field?
9. Human beings are tight bundles of ______ that can be manipulated by themselves and by others, according to the book.
10. Where does Elias act as a hermit, according to the book's stories and descriptions?
(b) Northern Mexico.
(c) Southern Mexico.
11. The abstract cores are blueprints which can help to lead to a higher level of ___________, according to the book.
12. Carlos argues that the only way to know intent is through a living __________ between intent and all sentient beings.
13. Carlos and Don Juan return to Don Juan's house after climbing ___________, at the start of this section.
(a) Into the cave.
(b) The waterfall.
(c) The hill.
(d) Down the mountain.
14. The beginning of the relationship with an apprentice is to jolt the connection with the _________ right from the start.
15. Carlos and Don Juan leaves his home in order to go to ________ where they begin to discuss the moods of stalking.
(b) Mexico City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sorcerers need to have clear _________ of crossing over into the new perceptual threshold to recollect one's true potential.
2. The manifestations of the spirit is an __________ intent builds and then invites the sorcerer to enter.
3. What did Elias notice about the man in the field when he was following him afterward?
4. Where does Elias serve as a sorcerer who interacts with people, according to the book?
5. Julian remembers the time when he saved __________ and thought that he was insane as a result.
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)