|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sorcerers need a fierce _________, or a mental state known as unbending intent, according to the writing in this book.
2. What is the illness which overtook Julian and caused him to shift not only his perspective, but also his direction in life?
(a) He didn't have an illness.
3. Elias was _________ to a city when he came upon a well-dressed man in a field, who was seducing a woman.
(b) Thinking about walking.
(c) Riding in a cart.
(d) Riding on a horse.
4. To whom does Don Juan compare the way that Carlos is asking questions, according to the book?
(a) Don Juan.
(b) Don Matus.
5. Elias was able to be in two different places at the same time through ___________, according to the book.
6. The Manifestations of the Spirit is the first abstract core of __________ that Don Juan reveals and describes to Carlos in his teachings.
7. Don Juan tells Carlos that the point of understanding the abstract cores must be understood outside of _____________.
8. Who was enslaved by a foreman at a hacienda in an isolated area, according to the book?
(c) Don Juan.
9. There is an unmeasurable, indescribable force that sorcerers call _________, according to the book.
10. Belisario tells Don Juan that ___________ likes him and wants to keep him, according to the story.
(b) The wife.
(c) The monster.
(d) Don Matus.
11. ___________ can be described and can be represented, according to Don Juan, but intent can not.
12. Who is the dark and massive Indian with rough features who is short, with large hands and feet, humble and wise but without flare?
(b) Don Juan.
(c) Don Matus.
13. Where is Don Juan's home, according to the descriptions in this story?
(c) Mexico City.
14. Sorcerers need to have clear _________ of crossing over into the new perceptual threshold to recollect one's true potential.
15. ___________ is the procedure by which a person can directly connect with the powers of intent and with the shift in perception.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Don Juan tried to escape from his situation, according to the story in the book?
2. How does Don Juan choose to communicate with Don Juan during the course of this story?
3. The behavior that Carlos needs to take on in order to stalk himself combines ______ and beauty, according to the book.
4. What happened to Julian when he met the woman the next day in the field in order to become intimate with her?
5. Carlos only has troubles understanding the ________ when he tries to think about it, according to the stories in the book.
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)