|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Handling Intent (Intending Apperances).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do sorcerers always begin their relationships with their apprentices with?
(a) A book.
(b) A death-defying test.
(c) A trick.
(d) A plant medicine.
2. Carlos believes that Don Juan helps him because he truly ____________ help Carlos in his queries.
(a) Feels compelled to.
(b) Doesn't want to.
(c) Hates to.
(d) Wants to.
3. The behavior that Carlos needs to take on in order to stalk himself combines ______ and beauty, according to the book.
4. Where does Elias act as a hermit, according to the book's stories and descriptions?
(b) Northern Mexico.
(c) Southern Mexico.
5. The sight of the monster caused Don Juan to jolt his connection to spirit by shifting his ______________.
(c) Assemblage point.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the descent of the _________, an abstract core, the spirit reveals itself to people.
2. What is NOT one of the moods of stalking is not explained by Don Juan in his teachings?
3. What is Don Juan dressed in when he is in Durango during the story he tells Carlos of his impeccability?
4. Where are Carlos and Don Juan heading when Carlos begins to think that something is wrong with Don Juan?
5. What does Silvio scream which causes Carlos to remember what he has learned, according to the story?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)