|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Handling Intent (Intending Apperances).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan tells Carlos that all movements of the assemblage point will require the ___________, within the context of his teachings.
2. What is the illness which overtook Julian and caused him to shift not only his perspective, but also his direction in life?
(b) He didn't have an illness.
3. Don Juan says that ________ was an excellent dreamer and stalker, according to his own opinions and memories.
(b) Don Matus.
4. Sorcerers need a fierce _________, or a mental state known as unbending intent, according to the writing in this book.
5. Don Juan tells Carlos that he came to be impeccable in his own life by _________, according to the story he tells.
(c) Getting lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. Julian remembers the time when he saved __________ and thought that he was insane as a result.
2. What is Don Juan dressed in when he is in Durango during the story he tells Carlos of his impeccability?
3. What holds men back from becoming sorcerers, according to the teachings of Don Juan as Carlos relays them to the reader?
4. Don Juan tells Carlos that he took him to the ________ for a reason, to move Carlos into heightened awareness.
5. Carlos begins to have a recollection of a time he and Don Juan were in ___________ in the state of Chihuahua.
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)