|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: The Requirements of Intent (The Ticket to Impeccability).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan tells Carlos that all movements of the assemblage point will require the ___________, within the context of his teachings.
2. How many times does Don Juan slap Carlos when Carlos appears to be trying to help him with his movement?
(c) He doesn't slap him.
(d) Three times.
3. What does Carlos do when he is trying to help Don Juan when he walks away from the car?
(a) Hurt him.
(b) Scream at him.
(c) Ignore his cries of pain.
(d) Pity him.
4. Don Juan tells Carlos that he took him to the ________ for a reason, to move Carlos into heightened awareness.
5. As _____ approached, Elias was able to see Julian's true nature, as a person who was able to change their appearance many times.
(c) The woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. ____________ is the reorientation of human energy fields in order to achieve peace and freedom from the mundane folkways of life.
2. Carlos is told that his problem is that he is modern and relying on the aberrations of _____________ in his life.
3. What does Don Juan say the healer was probably able to remove from the body of the patient which is why the patient got better?
4. What is another name for a sorcerer, such as Don Juan is, according to the book?
5. All of Julian's abilities as a young man allowed him to enjoy instant ____________, according to the book.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)