|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: The Requirements of Intent (The Ticket to Impeccability).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Juan approach anyway, only to find the vision disappears into a mist, revealing more trickery?
(a) His wife.
2. Don Juan quizzes Carlos on what he has learned and tells him that moving the ___________ is not the first principle of sorcery, though it often happens first.
(c) Assemblage point.
3. Where does Don Juan take Carlos in order to help him understand the stories which are being told to him?
4. What do Don Juan and Carlos decide to do after they have their conversation at the house?
(a) Get drunk.
(b) Walk around town.
(c) Make tea.
(d) Go supply shopping.
5. All of Julian's abilities as a young man allowed him to enjoy instant ____________, according to the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Belisario tells Don Juan that ___________ likes him and wants to keep him, according to the story.
2. The behavior that Carlos needs to take on in order to stalk himself combines ______ and beauty, according to the book.
3. Don Juan talks about the __________of Carlos, saying that while it was once that he was an anthropologist, now he is a sorcerer.
4. Men do not use their energies to help achieve _________ because, according to Don Juan, they are bogged down by the vagaries of life.
5. How many eyes does the mysterious figure have, the one that Don Juan can see, though no one else can?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)