|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: The Requirements of Intent (The Ticket to Impeccability).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the healer supposedly remove from the ill man in the procedure that Carlos has witnessed in the past?
(b) Gall bladder.
2. The knowledge of _________ signals the presence of intent, according to the teachings about silent knowledge from Don Juan.
3. Who calls Carlos a petty, wasteful, opinionated, coercive, short tempered, and conceited man in the course of the story?
(a) Don Juan.
(c) Don Matus.
4. Sorcerers attempt to revive a man's link with intent and with ___________, according to the book.
5. Julian remembers the time when he saved __________ and thought that he was insane as a result.
(a) Don Juan.
(d) Don Matus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Death can stop challenging sorcerers when they take a ______ into the inconceivable, according to the stories of Don Juan.
2. This abstract core involves learning to stalk oneself or dusting off the ______ with intent, according to the writing.
3. Carlos doesn't actually want to ______________, but he is doing so anyways since that is how Don Juan is teaching him about the culture.
4. Every act that a ________ does is performed in order to strengthen their connection with intent or as response to the link.
5. What does Don Juan shout out to the people who are around him as Carlos is trying to help him when he moves around?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)