|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: The Descent of the Spirit (The Place of No Pity).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carlos do when he is trying to help Don Juan when he walks away from the car?
(a) Pity him.
(b) Hurt him.
(c) Scream at him.
(d) Ignore his cries of pain.
2. Don Juan emphasizes the _______ in order to get a point of reference to examine intention, according to the book.
3. Carlos and Don Juan return to Don Juan's house after climbing ___________, at the start of this section.
(a) The hill.
(b) Down the mountain.
(c) Into the cave.
(d) The waterfall.
4. ___________ occurs when intent energizes and lights up an energy field, according to the teachings of Don Juan.
5. The knock of the _________ forces entry into the structure that the intent builds for someone to enter.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Don Juan compare the way that Carlos is asking questions, according to the book?
2. Don Juan says that ________ was an excellent dreamer and stalker, according to his own opinions and memories.
3. What does Don Juan shout out to the people who are around him as Carlos is trying to help him when he moves around?
4. Death can stop challenging sorcerers when they take a ______ into the inconceivable, according to the stories of Don Juan.
5. Julian remembers the time when he saved __________ and thought that he was insane as a result.
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)