|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: The Descent of the Spirit (The Place of No Pity).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the descent of the _________, an abstract core, the spirit reveals itself to people.
2. What were Talia and Julian able to see as a result of the actions which Elias took at that time?
3. The beginning of the relationship with an apprentice is to jolt the connection with the _________ right from the start.
4. What does Don Juan have to disguise himself as in order to get past the malevolent creature?
(a) Older man.
(c) A child.
5. The Manifestations of the Spirit is the first abstract core of __________ that Don Juan reveals and describes to Carlos in his teachings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Don Juan asks Carlos to take him to a store where people know him?
2. Don Juan uses a small tap on Carlos' ______ in order to shift his energy field to give him a taste of altered perception.
3. Don Juan tells Carlos the story of how ________ taught him to stalk himself as a part of his training.
4. Where was the surgical procedure that Carlos witnessed, though he does not believe the healer was really doing what he seemed to be doing?
5. The ________ abstract core is called the trickery of the spirit, according to the stories in the book.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)