|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: The Trickery of the Spirit (The Four Moods of Stalking).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the old man's wife's profession, which is why Julian wanted them to take in Don Juan?
2. The _________ sets up a lure for the nagual to the apprentice, and the nagual must evaluate the decision.
3. Where does Elias act as a hermit, according to the book's stories and descriptions?
(b) Northern Mexico.
(d) Southern Mexico.
4. What could Elias see about Julian when he comes upon him during his trip to the city?
(a) His death.
(b) His stories.
(c) His power.
(d) His ruse.
5. Carlos argues that the only way to know intent is through a living __________ between intent and all sentient beings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Carlos that sorcery is a state of _____________ beyond the ordinary perception, according to the book.
2. Where is Don Juan's home, according to the descriptions in this story?
3. Where does Don Juan take Carlos in order to help him understand the stories which are being told to him?
4. How many years was Don Juan fortunate to spend with his teacher, according to his own recollections?
5. ___________ can be described and can be represented, according to Don Juan, but intent can not.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)