|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: The Trickery of the Spirit (The Four Moods of Stalking).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan tells Carlos that sorcery is a state of _____________ beyond the ordinary perception, according to the book.
2. What is the illness which overtook Julian and caused him to shift not only his perspective, but also his direction in life?
(d) He didn't have an illness.
3. What do the two men do with Carlos when he arrives at their house with Don Juan?
(a) They tie him up.
(b) They make him dinner.
(c) They drink with him.
(d) They stare at him.
4. What does Julian join before he has his powerful experience with spirit knocking on his door?
(a) Medicine man.
(b) Ritual circle.
(d) Acting troupe.
5. To whom does Don Juan compare the way that Carlos is asking questions, according to the book?
(b) Don Juan.
(d) Don Matus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Elias think about the man who was seducing a woman's servant in the field?
2. The aim of a sorcerer is to master _______ or the mental aims of the universe, according to the teachings of Don Juan.
3. Sorcery is the ability to use energy fields that area not used with ordinary ___________, according to the story.
4. Who was the well-dressed man in the field, according to the story, that Elias then follows after seeing him in the field?
5. Carlos and Don Juan return to Don Juan's house after climbing ___________, at the start of this section.
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)