|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: The Trickery of the Spirit (Dusting the Link with the Spirit).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan tells Carlos that the point of understanding the abstract cores must be understood outside of _____________.
2. Sorcery is the ability to use energy fields that area not used with ordinary ___________, according to the story.
3. What happened when Don Juan tried to escape from his situation, according to the story in the book?
(a) He died.
(b) He flew away.
(c) He was shot.
(d) He was rescued by Elias.
4. What happened to Julian when he met the woman the next day in the field in order to become intimate with her?
(a) She died.
(b) He began to hit her.
(c) He died.
(d) She began hitting him.
5. Julian remembers the time when he saved __________ and thought that he was insane as a result.
(a) Don Matus.
(b) Don Juan.
Short Answer Questions
1. The aim of a sorcerer is to master _______ or the mental aims of the universe, according to the teachings of Don Juan.
2. Who is the person with whom the reestablishment of spirit was particularly hard, according to the book?
3. Who does Belisario say is holding them prisoner in their own home, according to the story of Don Juan?
4. What is the illness which overtook Julian and caused him to shift not only his perspective, but also his direction in life?
5. The Manifestations of the Spirit is the first abstract core of __________ that Don Juan reveals and describes to Carlos in his teachings.
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)