|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: The Trickery of the Spirit (Dusting the Link with the Spirit).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Julian dies in the act of seducing __________, according to the book and to the way that Don Juan tells the story.
(b) His spirit.
2. Every act that a ________ does is performed in order to strengthen their connection with intent or as response to the link.
3. How many eyes does the mysterious figure have, the one that Don Juan can see, though no one else can?
4. Where does Elias serve as a sorcerer who interacts with people, according to the book?
(c) Northern Mexico.
(d) Southern Mexico.
5. Where does Don Juan take Carlos in order to help him understand the stories which are being told to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sorcerers attempt to revive a man's link with intent and with ___________, according to the book.
2. The knock of the _________ forces entry into the structure that the intent builds for someone to enter.
3. The _________ sets up a lure for the nagual to the apprentice, and the nagual must evaluate the decision.
4. Don Juan uses a small tap on Carlos' ______ in order to shift his energy field to give him a taste of altered perception.
5. Don Juan talks about the importance of the teacher and student relationship, which helps to inspire _________ in Carlos.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)