|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: The Trickery of the Spirit (Dusting the Link with the Spirit).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ________ abstract core is called the trickery of the spirit, according to the stories in the book.
2. What does Julian join before he has his powerful experience with spirit knocking on his door?
(a) Acting troupe.
(c) Medicine man.
(d) Ritual circle.
3. Where does Julian end up which is where his life ends and the spirit knocks on his door?
(d) Mexico City.
4. Every act that a ________ does is performed in order to strengthen their connection with intent or as response to the link.
5. What is the illness which overtook Julian and caused him to shift not only his perspective, but also his direction in life?
(a) He didn't have an illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Carlos the story of how ________ taught him to stalk himself as a part of his training.
2. Sorcery is the ability to use energy fields that area not used with ordinary ___________, according to the story.
3. Where was Julian's family from, according to the telling of his story by Don Juan?
4. This abstract core involves learning to stalk oneself or dusting off the ______ with intent, according to the writing.
5. The beginning of the relationship with an apprentice is to jolt the connection with the _________ right from the start.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)