|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: The Knock of the Spirit (The Abstract).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Elias serve as a sorcerer who interacts with people, according to the book?
(a) Northern Mexico.
(d) Southern Mexico.
2. Carlos and Don Juan return to Don Juan's house after climbing ___________, at the start of this section.
(a) Down the mountain.
(b) Into the cave.
(c) The waterfall.
(d) The hill.
3. Who is the teacher of Julian, a person of which Don Juan speaks also in the story?
(a) Don Matus.
(c) Don Juan.
4. What is the name of Don Juan's teacher from whom Don Juan has learned how to become a sorcerer?
(b) Don Matus.
5. There is an unmeasurable, indescribable force that sorcerers call _________, according to the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was enslaved by a foreman at a hacienda in an isolated area, according to the book?
2. Carlos is told that his problem is that he is modern and relying on the aberrations of _____________ in his life.
3. Who is the dark and massive Indian with rough features who is short, with large hands and feet, humble and wise but without flare?
4. What happened to Julian when he met the woman the next day in the field in order to become intimate with her?
5. How does Don Juan choose to communicate with Don Juan during the course of this story?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)