|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: The Knock of the Spirit (The Abstract).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the dark and massive Indian with rough features who is short, with large hands and feet, humble and wise but without flare?
(a) Don Juan.
(c) Don Matus.
2. ________ protected Don Juan from the harsh onslaughts of thought that were coming from Julian.
(c) Don Matus.
(d) No one.
3. To whom does Don Juan compare the way that Carlos is asking questions, according to the book?
(c) Don Juan.
(d) Don Matus.
4. Don Juan tells Carlos that sorcery is a state of _____________ beyond the ordinary perception, according to the book.
5. All of the stories that Don Juan knows much be though through and _________ in order to teach others about their meaning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What could Elias see about Julian when he comes upon him during his trip to the city?
2. What had the spirit sent to Julian in order to warn him about what would happen at the hacienda?
3. The _________ sets up a lure for the nagual to the apprentice, and the nagual must evaluate the decision.
4. What is the name of Don Juan's teacher from whom Don Juan has learned how to become a sorcerer?
5. Where does Elias act as a hermit, according to the book's stories and descriptions?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)