|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: The Knock of the Spirit (The Abstract).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Elias think about the man who was seducing a woman's servant in the field?
2. What did Elias notice about the man in the field when he was following him afterward?
(a) He was pretending.
(b) He was himself.
(c) His enery was drained.
(d) He was a friend.
3. Elias was able to be in two different places at the same time through ___________, according to the book.
4. To whom does Don Juan compare himself, in relation to the way he asks questions of his teacher?
(d) Don Matus.
5. Where does Elias act as a hermit, according to the book's stories and descriptions?
(a) Southern Mexico.
(d) Northern Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the other profession of Julian, which is why he could convert himself into other people so easily?
2. Who is the teacher of Julian, a person of which Don Juan speaks also in the story?
3. Carlos doesn't actually want to ______________, but he is doing so anyways since that is how Don Juan is teaching him about the culture.
4. What had the spirit sent to Julian in order to warn him about what would happen at the hacienda?
5. What is another name for a sorcerer, such as Don Juan is, according to the book?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)