|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: The Knock of the Spirit (The Abstract).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could Elias see about Julian when he comes upon him during his trip to the city?
(a) His death.
(b) His power.
(c) His stories.
(d) His ruse.
2. Don Juan tells Carlos that sorcery is a state of _____________ beyond the ordinary perception, according to the book.
3. Elias was able to be in two different places at the same time through ___________, according to the book.
4. As _____ approached, Elias was able to see Julian's true nature, as a person who was able to change their appearance many times.
(a) The woman.
5. Where does Elias act as a hermit, according to the book's stories and descriptions?
(b) Southern Mexico.
(d) Northern Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. Carlos and Don Juan return to Don Juan's house after climbing ___________, at the start of this section.
2. Who was the well-dressed man in the field, according to the story, that Elias then follows after seeing him in the field?
3. The _________ sets up a lure for the nagual to the apprentice, and the nagual must evaluate the decision.
4. Don Juan emphasizes the _______ in order to get a point of reference to examine intention, according to the book.
5. What did Elias think about the man who was seducing a woman's servant in the field?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)